Is there any historical blame in Whites for Black behavior?

Yeah, you were a tough bunch back then. Hee´s yo pale o watta massa, I shine yo shoes real good I did!
You must be related to the illiterate crackas that taught the enslaved english?
The enslaved were unteachable. Unteachable is in their blood, that´s why they are still unteachable still today.
Your post is like the rantings of an inbred cave chimp. :laugh:
Cave chimp? Sorry, but Iḿ not black.
I know. Youre white which makes you a cave chimp.
laugh.gif
I cant find any proof of white people living in caves, but ive got plenty of pics of black people living in them. You call these "cave chimps", right Asslips? :laugh:

fl-reg-hatians-found-living-in-cave-20170323

We Blacks learned a lot from Whites in our history of learning; from the Early stages of the Whites here in America , we learned to read , write , to use technology; many things. That cannot be excluded from our learning. But we learned " The Dark Side" of the White Man; that was an education in evil that became an inner part of the Black experience in America.

I know what it is like to have that " Egg in me." And to have it combined with the egg I already had in my developing consciousness.

Inside of the genes of Black people enslaved , existed warriors blood ; the blood of Kings and Queens and nobles. The Black consciousness had hunter gatherer instincts and a deep history of family.

Any race enslaved will have its inner thumb prints ; and at any time that enslaved hand could make a fist.

How is prejudice created?
When Negro tribes in West Africa enslaved other Negro tribes there and traded them to Arabs who sold them to Dutch who transported them to the Western hemisphere, the Negroes who got caught, trapped and enslaved were not the brightest bulbs in the chandelier.

So don't flatter yourself with Ebonics or Kwanza.

You are just very unlucky fokkers who have not been given much of a chance since being dropped on American soil (in chains).

I0W criminality is in their DNA
Says the white cave chimp from the race that stole from and plundered every continent under the sun.

And left them far better off than they would have been if left to themselves, with the possible exceptions of a few former French colonies. And of course every tribe and race on the planet were avid plunderers and invaders themselves whenever they had the means and opportunity to do so; unlike whites, they simply wiped out any whiners and snivelers with glee, so naturally all this is just whining from jealousy and massive inferiority complexes from the losers. It's embarrassing when 'everybody else' had 5 to 10 thousand year 'head starts' on such a small demographic of the planet and have their asses handed to them in a mere few decades, after all. The non-white 'civilizations' are so pathetic Europeans had to start wars among themselves just to have some sort of real challenges.

When you pull people out of the jungle and put them into a civilized society they´re still going to be wild beasts. To this day they still haven´t evolved far enough to where they should be allowed to be among civilized people.

We Blacks learned a lot from Whites in our history of learning; from the Early stages of the Whites here in America , we learned to read , write , to use technology; many things. That cannot be excluded from our learning. But we learned " The Dark Side" of the White Man; that was an education in evil that became an inner part of the Black experience in America.

I know what it is like to have that " Egg in me." And to have it combined with the egg I already had in my developing consciousness.
How would black people from inner city neighborhoods know anything about "the dark side of the white man"? It sounds to me like YOU guys are the racists.

Inside of the genes of Black people enslaved , existed warriors blood ; the blood of Kings and Queens and nobles. The Black consciousness had hunter gatherer instincts and a deep history of family.

Any race enslaved will have its inner thumb prints ; and at any time that enslaved hand could make a fist.

When Negro tribes in West Africa enslaved other Negro tribes there and traded them to Arabs who sold them to Dutch who transported them to the Western hemisphere, the Negroes who got caught, trapped and enslaved were not the brightest bulbs in the chandelier.

You are just very unlucky fokkers who have not been given much of a chance since being dropped on American soil (in chains).

Says the white cave chimp from the race that stole from and plundered every continent under the sun.

And left them far better off than they would have been if left to themselves, with the possible exceptions of a few former French colonies. And of course every tribe and race on the planet were avid plunderers and invaders themselves whenever they had the means and opportunity to do so; unlike whites, they simply wiped out any whiners and snivelers with glee, so naturally all this is just whining from jealousy and massive inferiority complexes from the losers. It's embarrassing when 'everybody else' had 5 to 10 thousand year 'head starts' on such a small demographic of the planet and have their asses handed to them in a mere few decades, after all. The non-white 'civilizations' are so pathetic Europeans had to start wars among themselves just to have some sort of real challenges.

If its one thing any tribe can learn quickly , its hate. Our hope is we still can learn love

If its one thing any tribe can learn quickly , its hate. Our hope is we still can learn love

look in the mirror n166er

In response to the OP: No.

No white person alive today is personally responsible for the circumstances which caused blacks to be imported as slaves to the U.S. And no black person in the U.S. today is a slave.

364,000 Union soldiers died to end slavery. The price has been paid in full.

The angst would be better aimed at places where slavery is still legally practiced in 2017. Hint: It's not in the U.S.

Your post is like the rantings of an inbred cave chimp. :laugh:
Cave chimp? Sorry, but Iḿ not black.
I know. Youre white which makes you a cave chimp.
laugh.gif
Cave chimps are black, as a black guy you should know that.
Every single cave chimp I have ever seen has been white like you. There is a reason lice are attracted to you.
Black people are more prone to having head lice. Here´s proof.

gorillas.jpg
Gorillas are great animals. VERY intelligent. Please don't use them to insult another breed of human.

You can thank the Christian influence for leaving most of you racists alive; it's a weakness of theirs that they think everybody can be saved. they mean well, and they made the western world a much better place than it would have been left to pagan vermin, created societies and cultures that would lead mankind into space and beyond, but this Achilles Heel of theirs and their denial of true evil even when it stares them in the face is going to be their downfall and get them exterminated, unfortunately, and when they're gone, it's a short slide to 6th century savagery and African style dictatorships, then extinction.

How would black people from inner city neighborhoods know anything about "the dark side of the white man"? It sounds to me like YOU guys are the racists.

Yes. The Democrats have been feeding them idiotic nonsense that its' old white people' that causes all their problems, and there is going to be some magical Y2K Like Moment when white are no longer a majority, and then all the browns and blacks will magically rise up and take whatever they want and live happily ever after or something. It's pretty funny, really, since all they have to do to see the future in that is just to look at where they've already came from. lol

No white person alive today is personally responsible for the circumstances which caused blacks to be imported as slaves to the U.S. And no black person in the U.S. today is a slave.

The angst would be better aimed at places where slavery is still legally practiced in 2017. Hint: It's not in the U.S.

I think there is an existing level of responsibility in the White race for downloading centuries of learned mentality in the Black race that molded years of our conscious behavior. Some of the evidence in this dynamic is the amount of Blacks who " Act White." They try to " Sound White" , look White , walk White and be White. Try to be something other than what they are. Those are serious wounds to inflict on young growing developing minds of any race.

I think there is an existing level of responsibility in the White race for downloading centuries of learned mentality in the Black race that molded years of our conscious behavior. Some of the evidence in this dynamic is the amount of Blacks who " Act White." They try to " Sound White" , look White , walk White and be White. Try to be something other than what they are. Those are serious wounds to inflict on young growing developing minds of any race.

lol first people whine and snivel about not being 'accepted' or allowed the benefits of the prevailing culture, then they start whining about those who do assimilate into the same culture and reap the benefits of it, especially education and do well. Neurotic and silly cognitive dissonance, as if babbling in 'ebonics' or making heroes out old drunken blues singers, rappers, junkies, crack heads, and hood rats isn't a serious wound in developing minds or something and a real 'culture'. More racist 'logic' in thinking the dregs of ghetto and barrio vermin are to be idolized and respected.

'lol 'The White race' doesn't owe anybody a thing; this is just more scamming for freebies based on race, is all. Go steal some change from your mom's purse and buy yourself some gum.

Last edited:
If you train a dog and it bites someone , your responsible. Hey you went and got Blacks and shipped them over here; you trained them. Yet you think when they bite its not your fault? You think when they got angry for seeing their women raped and beaten, for centuries, that they would not hold a grudge. You think keeping us from learning knowledge for hundreds of years, was not your fault.

Good grief!
Unless whites still harbor that hate and belief system they did in the past then no its not their fault.

Ah, so you do believe people should be punished for the sins of somebody else's great great great great great great great great great great great grandfather.

I doubt that you realize that slavery wasn't invented in the U.S. It is still common today in other areas of the world. Your energy would be better spent confronting the present day atrocity.

If you train a dog and it bites someone , your responsible. Hey you went and got Blacks and shipped them over here; you trained them. Yet you think when they bite its not your fault? You think when they got angry for seeing their women raped and beaten, for centuries, that they would not hold a grudge. You think keeping us from learning knowledge for hundreds of years, was not your fault.

Good grief!
Unless whites still harbor that hate and belief system they did in the past then no its not their fault.

Even if they DO harbor that hate and belief system, they are not responsible for the ACTS of people centuries ago.

Well I don't see how the blame can be avoided. Blacks were shipped to America in the great slave trade days; by the thousands a whole race and culture were moved entirely from their lands and conscious awareness. Consciousness is human behavior , so the consciousness of Black people was systematically changed over their years here ; this was now their new lives. To serve the needs of the White man. I submit that this is the origin of much of the Black mans anger and " Learning curve."

And I submit we have made much progress , we are learning to live under the White mans foot, ( or pressure.). Or conscious influence. The White man developed and maintain a system designed to give him advantage and to subjugate the mentality of unknowing men, women and children. And I submit that kind of rape of a consciousness of a people, will take far longer than 500 years to overcome. What Blacks were rooted in , created a HIGH level of distain for the people who planted them into this historical processing mud.

Many angry Black men today, don't even realize all the layers of this history that exist in their very cellular consciousness. And neither do many Whites. History is not an " Excuse"; when history wounds a race , that wound is real. I mean one can remove a knife, the wound it made may heal pretty good on the surface, but inside of the body, damaged tissue still exist.
In Africa, Black Lives Have Never Mattered

Slavery saved them from savagery. Evolution's sore losers should quit their whining; in America, they have never been treated worse than they deserved. The ruling class turned the feral minorities loose on us and must pay dearly for that race treason perpetrated in the name of Birth-Class Supremacy. This is between us and them; the minorities don't count, never have counted, and never will count.

Forum List

Back