Is There Any Equivalent of Anything Like This On The Right?

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
The Democratic Convention is happening, they're supposed to be the "Leftist Party"

Yet, and still, THEE most popular politician on the left, Alexandria Ocasia-Cortez, has only been given 60 seconds to speak.

Moreover, she's had to have whatever she says pre-approved, so they're vetting her.

But, these people are having Republicans like Kasich speak for however long and say whatever he wants.

But this is supposed to be the "leftist party."

Can the far-centrist hacks on USMB point out anything like this ever happening on the Right?

Or could they see it ever happening?

Last edited:
The Democratic Convention is happening, they're supposed to be the "Leftist Party"

Yet, and still, THEE most popular politician on the left, Alexandria Ocasia-Cortez, has only been given 60 seconds to speak.

Moreover, she's had to have whatever she says pre-approved, so they're vetting her.

But, these people are having Republicans like Kasich speak for however and say whatever he wants.

Can the far-centrist hacks on USMB point out anything like this ever happening on the Right?

Sure has. Ask Michelle Malkin.

But, these people are having Republicans like Kasich speak for however and say whatever he wants.

She’s a laughing stock lol she kicked 30 thousand jobs out of nyc, I hate to see who you ppl respect

its your party marc.....maybe you should realize they suck just as bad as the republicans do....
Is this an example of the same thing on the right? Or just another useless empty commentary?

And can you produce a post where I ever called myself a Democrat? I've been here and have been a fairly regular and consistent poster for over a decade, so you should be able to find at least ONE instance of this.

But, these people are having Republicans like Kasich speak for however long and say whatever he wants.

They don't want her to let the cat out of the bag. We all know how capable she is at saying stupid stuff.

They don't want her to let the cat out of the bag. We all know how capable she is at saying stupid stuff.
So I'll take that as a "No, there isn't any equivalence to this on the Right."

Thanks!

This level of fail is unprecedented.
They are in uncharted waters.

its your party marc.....maybe you should realize they suck just as bad as the republicans do....
Is this an example of the same thing on the right? Or just another useless empty commentary?

And can you produce a post where I ever called myself a Democrat? I've been here and have been a fairly regular and consistent poster for over a decade, so you should be able to find at least ONE instance of this.
well some time ago marc you labeled me a righty even though i had 2 posts in the thread calling trump a jerk and saying republicans can go to hell...when i asked you about that you said...."if it looks like a duck.....

Shrug.

Kasich's a closet Democrat, but doesn't come across like the complete whack-job as does Ocasio-Cortez.

Naturally, the Party will conceal its major blemishes for the cotillion presenting their new debutante.

you keep forgetting that the republican party is also a leftist party,,just not as far left as democrats,,,

I take it you are unaware that the left hates to have certain ideas or thoughts expounded on.

well some time ago marc you labeled me a righty even though i had 2 posts in the thread calling trump a jerk and saying republicans can go to hell...when i asked you about that you said...."if it looks like a duck.....
So were you wrong then, or are you wrong now?

Forum List

Back