Is there a ‘war’ against American culture perpetuated by politicians and multiculturalism?

Yeah. America was so much greater when negroes and fags and spics knew their place...at the end of a rope.

America was greater when women stayed in the goddam kitchen and couldn't vote.
Only you are on the racist and misogyny page here. I understand it’s your only argument but holy shit try to actually think.

Nobody is against negroes being themselves unless it becomes rioting. That’s not racism it’s common sense.

Nobody wants the gays dragged down the street behind a truck. What we would like is them not deciding how 97% of us live and making us all bake their fucking stupid cakes and using retarded gender bullshit as well as letting a man kick your daughters ass in sports.

Nobody has a problem with Spics as you call them. Love the food love the culture. Would like to see the few we vet and contribute to the country come here. We don’t want a fucking illegal free for all. Get your ass in line to immigrate or get shipped out.

Women are free to be whatever they want. Not a murderer though. If you get pregnant maybe don’t take it out on the kid. We have all kinds of laws about child abuse. Killing them before birth seems to be a big abuse.

Oh being hated doesn’t make one a victim… I take great pride in being hated by filthy pieces of worthless shit human beings.
No one hates you, loser. You are pitied for being such a cowardly weakling.

Yeah. America was so much greater when negroes and fags and spics knew their place...at the end of a rope.
I'm certain it WAS in fact better for the bulk of the population....aren't you?
Has America improved for core Americans since Father Government shoved the filth down their throats?
America was greater when women stayed in the goddam kitchen and couldn't vote.
Legit women still prefer to raise their families at home. Why do you filthy fucks always want emotional one issue voters?

"....pissing off core American, those who share a last name with dead soldiers."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Well finally, the good poster Loser, has finally offered the forum a practical guide for us to determine the quality of our Americanism, i.e., we must share the last name of our American dead soldiers. Good to know.

We now know that 'core Americans'....like the following guys......are who we want to be. Danke schoen, Loser!

• Pai Ei Chung Hoon ------Navy Cross
  • Humanyun Khan --- Bronze Star, Purple Heart
  • Joese Menoza Lopez ----Congressional Medal of Honor
  • Yeike Kobashigwa --- Congressional Medal of Honor
  • Sadao Hunemory ----- Congressional Medal of Honor
  • Pantillion Martinez ---Congressional Meal of Honor

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Well finally, the good poster Loser, has finally offered the forum a practical guide for us to determine the quality of our Americanism, i.e., we must share the last name of our American dead soldiers. Good to know.

We now know that 'core Americans'....like the following guys......are who we want to be. Danke schoen, Loser!

• Pai Ei Chung Hoon ------Navy Cross
  • Humanyun Khan --- Bronze Star, Purple Heart
  • Joese Menoza Lopez ----Congressional Medal of Honor
  • Yeike Kobashigwa --- Congressional Medal of Honor
  • Sadao Hunemory ----- Congressional Medal of Honor
  • Pantillion Martinez ---Congressional Meal of Honor
Leave it to a silly Tard to waste everyone's time with outliers and micro percentages...NOBODY gives two fucks about the .02 percentile, when you will whackos realize that?

Only you are on the racist and misogyny page here. I understand it’s your only argument but holy shit try to actually think.

Nobody is against negroes being themselves unless it becomes rioting. That’s not racism it’s common sense.

Nobody wants the gays dragged down the street behind a truck. What we would like is them not deciding how 97% of us live and making us all bake their fucking stupid cakes and using retarded gender bullshit as well as letting a man kick your daughters ass in sports.

Nobody has a problem with Spics as you call them. Love the food love the culture. Would like to see the few we vet and contribute to the country come here. We don’t want a fucking illegal free for all. Get your ass in line to immigrate or get shipped out.

Women are free to be whatever they want. Not a murderer though. If you get pregnant maybe don’t take it out on the kid. We have all kinds of laws about child abuse. Killing them before birth seems to be a big abuse.
You obviously don't know the person who started this thread very well. He's a white nationalist in the extreme.

I'm certain it WAS in fact better for the bulk of the population....aren't you?
Has America improved for core Americans since Father Government shoved the filth down their throats?

Legit women still prefer to raise their families at home. Why do you filthy fucks always want emotional one issue voters?

Missouri_Mike

Seeeeee?

The attacks on American institutions, our constitution, our monuments, our historical accomplishments, the American Way, American virtues and even our flag all an attempt to make America the worlds nation…to make illegals and minorites feel warmer and fuzzier inside while pissing off core American, those who share a last name with dead soldiers.
Shouldn’t we recognize this as a “war” on what America is and has been?

No you're just cranking up the vitriol be because you're still hurting from the defeat.
Get over it

The attacks on American institutions, our constitution, our monuments, our historical accomplishments, the American Way, American virtues and even our flag all an attempt to make America the worlds nation…to make illegals and minorites feel warmer and fuzzier inside while pissing off core American, those who share a last name with dead soldiers.
Shouldn’t we recognize this as a “war” on what America is and has been?

Do you mean against eating pork rinds, sitting in your trailer, watching Jerry Springer?

LOL

Offer some and we'll find out, loser.
You scared bitches refuse to engage in substantive debate about the performance of illegals and their litters of silver tooth filth.
You can't so you won't tell us how "immigrants" from our south have enhanced and improved America for Americans over the last half century...CAN YOU?

Do you mean against eating pork rinds, sitting in your trailer, watching Jerry Springer?

LOL
Nah, I mean leaving shitty diaper's in Walmart parking lots, leaving Takis bags on the beach, tossing Modello bottles out on our highways and abusing pit bulls in a Dodger hat and Raider jersey...what filthy subhuman fucks do that shit?

You obviously don't know the person who started this thread very well. He's a white nationalist in the extreme.
I replied to you. You’re more racist than the OP. Everything you complained about you cause. I’m thinking maybe you’re the problem not the OP.

Forum List

Back