Is there a prayer thread on USMB?

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Just curious as I like to pray for others. If such a thread exists already, oops.

As it were, in this particular case, I need a simple prayer request for myself, lol. Without getting too specific, just a general prayer as life has thrown my family a few curveballs of late. Been an uphill battle and I could use every advantage possible.

God Bless.

Just curious as I like to pray for others. If such a thread exists already, oops.

As it were, in this particular case, I need a simple prayer request for myself, lol. Without getting too specific, just a general prayer as life has thrown my family a few curveballs of late. Been an uphill battle and I could use every advantage possible.

God Bless.
I pray GOD sends angels to watch over you and your family.

Never lose hope, the power of prayer is beyond understanding.

God Bless.
Sorry, we're americans, you're on your own, we don't even support each other.

God Bless.
I just said a prayer for you and your family, Shocked. I like the idea of a prayer thread.

Here's a prayer I found just now.

Prayer for strength and guidance

Lord, I reach out to you for your guidance.
Please show me which way to turn.
Calm my anxious thoughts, come speak into my mind.
Strengthen me as I falter and feel weary.
May I feel strength rising up within my heart.
Bring clarity into my visions and dreams.
I trust that you are with me, no matter where I go,
Or what I decide to do.
You journey with me always.

Amen.

God Bless.
I'll pray for Trudeau not to get re-elected. Is that good enough?

There is now.

Please pray for my daughter. She is feeling sick. My wife is as well.

And pray for those you consider political enemies

God Bless.

USMB coffeeshop lady does a prayer each night for people here.

God Bless.

USMB coffeeshop lady does a prayer each night for people here.

In the lounge.

Everytime a prayer thread gets started in the religion forum, it is trolled and trashed, despite the fact that it's supposed to be a protected forum.

Forum List

Back