Is there a correlation between intelligence and answering your phone and Biden ahead in polls?

I have received only two calls asking me whether I favored Biden or Trump.

Of course, I hung up without indicating a choice.

I was afraid to admit I favor Trump. (I know that this is not North Korea -- yet, but ...)

In fact, I am so chicken that I do not like getting pro-Trump material in the mail, lest the letter carrier become angry.

But I did screw up enough courage to tell a telephone call that I favored my local City Council member. (He's a person of color, so I guess that I'm safe.)

Most polls depend on making phone calls. Most polls today show Biden beating Trump.
In September alone, there were 3.8 billion robocalls recorded nationwide by tracking service YouMail. That's about 127 million per day and an average 12 calls per person. With the desperate wait for coronavirus treatments and vaccines, scammers preying on pandemic fears are using such calls to offer bogus testing or seek personal information.
Some polling is done with phone calls, where the numbers are randomly generated by a computer. According to Pew Research, the response rate has fallen to
6% for phone surveys. That means a pollster would have to call almost 17,000 people to get 1,000 to answer a phone survey.
So if most calls are being answered by people that will vote for Biden, what does that show to people with common sense WHO aren't answering calls from unknown
phone numbers about the intelligence of Biden voters?
You do know it's pretty well established that more educated folks tend to be Democratic, right?
That's balanced by having over 90% support from the demographic with the highest dropout rates.

I was afraid to admit I favor Trump. (I know that this is not North Korea -- yet, but ...)

In fact, I am so chicken that I do not like getting pro-Trump material in the mail, lest the letter carrier become angry.

But I did screw up enough courage to tell a telephone call that I favored my local City Council member. (He's a person of color, so I guess that I'm safe.)
Very good points as dealing with the TDS people is a kid-glove situation. You can't share a logical, factual discussion with them before they
deteriorate into "Trump is racist"..."you are racist" a "xenophobe" labels. No facts just emotional outbursts. So you are better off just making your choice known in the privacy of the voting booth.

The polls are wrong, and even Trump is going to be surprised yet again when he wins because of the wrong poll numbers being submitted AGAIN. My daughter keeps getting text messages from another state about voting. (WTHeck).

Very good points as dealing with the TDS people is a kid-glove situation. You can't share a logical, factual discussion with them before they
deteriorate into "Trump is racist"..."you are racist" a "xenophobe" labels. No facts just emotional outbursts. So you are better off just making your choice known in the privacy of the voting booth.
Just think about how bad it is for them to know Biden is an admitted racist who keeps dropping racist slurs, but he's all they got, so they'll hold their nose in hopes to make Harris the next demyloon president. Problem is, that she's a dumb race baiting lackey that don't know crap about being a leader of this huge United States (not a united people thanks to the race hustling dims), so it will only get worse.

Most polls depend on making phone calls. Most polls today show Biden beating Trump.
In September alone, there were 3.8 billion robocalls recorded nationwide by tracking service YouMail. That's about 127 million per day and an average 12 calls per person. With the desperate wait for coronavirus treatments and vaccines, scammers preying on pandemic fears are using such calls to offer bogus testing or seek personal information.
Some polling is done with phone calls, where the numbers are randomly generated by a computer. According to Pew Research, the response rate has fallen to
6% for phone surveys. That means a pollster would have to call almost 17,000 people to get 1,000 to answer a phone survey.
So if most calls are being answered by people that will vote for Biden, what does that show to people with common sense WHO aren't answering calls from unknown
You do know it's pretty well established that more educated folks tend to be Democratic, right?
That's balanced by having over 90% support from the demographic with the highest dropout rates.
Really? I thought you kids believed tRump was getting over 50% of the uneducated white male vote?

/——-/ Another point is, thy can slice and dice the survey results to get any results they want. They polls are designed to form option, not to reflect it.

Really? I thought you kids believed tRump was getting over 50% of the uneducated white male vote?
/—-/ Libtards insult the people who dare disagree with them. They call us deplorable, stupid, and uneducated. How does the sway voters?

Did you hear that in a poll?

/—-/ Libtards insult the people who dare disagree with them. They call us deplorable, stupid, and uneducated. How does the sway voters?
We are divided now, so it's just the way that it is, and the way it will always be from here on out. If they drop some of their radical bullcrap, then maybe we all would unite again, but it's very doubtful that they ever will because of the indoctrination they have recieved for way to many years now.

Did you hear that in a poll?
Obviously you didn't follow the above links. I don't make these statements up! I provide links. Follow the links.

Established by who? The same delusional fools who like to tell themselves that they're winning when they're loosing? The same fools who are so adept at shooting their own feet off? Fools like yourself without a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back