Joe Biden: "We have created "the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics"

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Joe just did something even Hillary would not do - he admitted that he, the Democrats, & his team have created the biggest fraud organization in our nation's history with the intent of stealing this election!

"Democratic nominee Joe Biden said his team has created "the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics" in a recent video.

"We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics," Biden said in the video."

Last edited:
Oh, for goodness' sake.

I, too, am devastated that a mediocrity like the Honorable Joseph R. Biden, Jr., is likely to take the oath as the 46th President of the (once) United States of America, but he obviously made a mistake. After all, he is a plagiarist.

He must have meant that the organization will be effective in sniffing out fraud committed by those dastardly Republicans!

I saw Biden speaking recently to about three people, and he had a Corvette by the stage where he said look I got a 67 corvette y'all, no wait it's a 427 corvette.. rotflmbo. The year 427 Joe ? Is that BC or AD Joe ?

You wonder if he knows the difference between engine displacement anymore, and the year of the vehicle ? Heck he may have never known the difference, but he wants to be president ?????? Rotflmbo.

Oh, for goodness' sake.

I, too, am devastated that a mediocrity like the Honorable Joseph R. Biden, Jr., is likely to take the oath as the 46th President of the (once) United States of America, but he obviously made a mistake. After all, he is a plagiarist.

He must have meant that the organization will be effective in sniffing out fraud committed by those dastardly Republicans!
Oh they gonna sniff out fraud, but ignore all their alledged upcoming fraud eh ? How convenient. Be the first to claim the high ground in order to hide your own bullcrap is typical Demoncrat tactics. No one is fooled.

God is in charge

Trump is going to win this election walking away

the only question is HOW MANY fraudulent ballots they can make count and what that does to down ballot races

Forum List

Back