Hillary outspent Trump 2 to 1 in 2016, so why is Biden outspending him a big deal?

After 4 years in office & 24/7 news coverage I would think that ads are relatively pointless by now no?
The free media the blob got was an open question in 2016. Now it’s negative. He notched the Covid response and now wants to strip healthcare from people in the age of Covid.

It’s not negative media...those are facts.

It's billionaires, China First patsies who want to see the CIA/FBI rolled by foreign powers in exchange for easy, dirty money that ensures the spending occurs. It's politics, but also the smell of fear.

It might not be. I think the point is more about how Trump can't seem to raise any money, not that he doesn't want to or feels he doesn't need to.

Last time Trump was a bit of a novelty and got all kinds of free press. That press isn't so positive this time.

I'm NOT making predictions. I don't know who will win, I'm just expanding on the issue.

After 4 years in office & 24/7 news coverage I would think that ads are relatively pointless by now no?
The free media the blob got was an open question in 2016. Now it’s negative. He notched the Covid response and now wants to strip healthcare from people in the age of Covid.

The 'free media' was negative in 2016.

CNN bashed him daily, if not hourly, back then.

The voters Had questions in 2016. Trump’s shitshow is now a known fact.

doesn't answer the question, does it?

The majority of the press in 2016 was anti-Trump.

and has been since.

and has been since.

Trump can't pretend to make Mexico pay for the wall this time. Trump can't pretend he will bring jobs back this time. Trump can't pretend he has a great health care plan this time.

It means nothing, but that they're trying to purchase the office. The Demoncrats, well that's all they got, because as seen in their thinking or ideologies that yes they are some crazies for sure.

/----/ Total BS.

and has been since.

Trump can't pretend to make Mexico pay for the wall this time. Trump can't pretend he will bring jobs back this time. Trump can't pretend he has a great health care plan this time.

Did you hear his healthcare answer at the last debate? It was comically bad. Even his supporters probably had a jaw drop when he said he hoped to have a plan...after 4 years

and has been since.

Thank god I didn't vote for him.

I didn't believe him then, I don't believe him now.

What does that have to do with media coverage.

and has been since.

Your failure to understand my statement is not my problem.

Yeah, record growth of the economy, stock market & retirement accounts, record growth of median household incomes, rising most for minorities while unemployment dropped, poverty levels dropping, manufacturing coming back to the country. Middle East peace deals. Bringing troops home. Bringing kidnapped Americans home from foreign countries. What a shitshow.
These are all facts that happened pre-dempanic. What do you have other than TDS? :aargh:

and has been since.

Thank god I didn't vote for him.

I didn't believe him then, I don't believe him now.

What does that have to do with media coverage.
Riiiiiigggggghhhhht.

and has been since.

Your failure to understand my statement is not my problem.

your statement had nothing to do with media coverage.

Yeah, record growth of the economy, stock market & retirement accounts, median household incomes rising most for minorities while unemployment dropped, poverty levels dropping, manufacturing coming back to the country. Middle East peace deals. Bringing troops home. Bringing kidnapped Americans home from foreign countries. What a shitshow.
These are all facts that happened pre-dempanic. What do you have other than TDS? :aargh:
You left out the quarter of a million Covid deaths and 500 kids ripped from their parents whom are now missing.

You lied about Hillary outspending Trump two the one. Source?
The money was there in contrast to Trump's raised money's, but if you're right, then it was to late to apply it due to their overwhelming confidence in winning the election, otherwise without having to exhaust it completely or to use it in that way.

Forum List

Back