Is the US winning it's war on terror?

I see you posted one of my sites on your board. Thanks for the interest.

Yes, it says Kucinich is a member of the IndiaPAC but he is one of the only candidates that has spoken out against the H-1b replacement visa.

Yo might be interested in watching some of the news video we've gotten here in Florida. Nov 2002, we took our "replacement" by foreign workers to our local TV station, WKMG. They did a superb job describing how these visa programs are cheap labor tools Congress gave their corporations, the ones funding their campaigns.

The emmy nominated news report is here
http://www.OutsourceCongress.org/wkmg/

IMO, vote them all out of office, all incumbents. 99.9% of them only care about corporate campaign contributions, votes and re-election.

I fought my congressman for 6 months. He refused to help 20 of his constituents being replaced by Tata Consulting India H-1b and L-1 visa holders. In our case Siemens management made the Americans train their foreign replacement workers, then they gave the Americans a severance upon exit.

As a contractor I didn't get a severance. But, believe me, Siemens and Tata Consulting would of been better off by paying me off :D

http://www.EmmonsforCongress.com/

It's gaining steam slowly.

It went well at the FL State Convention this weekend. We got in touch with lots of local groups in all the counties District 7 represents.

Now, I just need to get up there and get them to start working for us(easier said than done).

...Something tells me times are a bit different. Maybe, it's just me because I'm smack in the middle of the "replacement programs". But more and more I talk to people aware of the issues we discuss.

So, right now we don't plan on having John Mica money, but we'll just keep at it and see what happens.

My goal, to make it to October 2004. If I make it there he will have to sit next to me in a TV debate. Then, I need to control the debate. If it happens, it will be one for the record books!

Mike Emmons for Congress, FL District 7 - 2004

Yes, welcome to the board, Mike :)

Under most circumstances I don't allow advertising on this board, especially in the signature where it'll get advertised in every post.

I'm leaving yours up since you are running for office. I wish you the best of luck!

I understand if you must remove it.

I'm only here, running for office, because of how our Congress is mistreating their constituents. I'm not a politician. I'm a 19 yr veteran of IT who was thrown into this situation by my congressman, John L. Mica.

I'd just as soon work in IT for 20 more years but with these sell offs at the wheel only they know how quickly they'll destroy the next industry.

Originally posted by troup1998
I understand if you must remove it.

Nope, you can leave it there. If you can garner a vote or 2 off of this board that would be great! And an IT guy to boot! I'm in IT myself, as are a few other members of the board. I just read the article linked off your board to CIO magazine - quite impressive.

This beginning paragraph on your page would have gotten you my vote if I lived in Fla.:

"Mike Emmons is not a career politician, a bureaucrat or a wealthy lawyer. He's an everyday, middle-class husband and father of two trying to make ends meet after being replaced by a foreign worker. He believes that an irresponsible Congress has given up on its workers, allowing millions of jobs to be lost through expanded foreign work-visa programs. Mike Emmons believes that fat-cat politicians shouldn't sell votes for hefty corporate campaign donations as incumbents have done for years. He understands the deplorable American health system and its inadequacies as he has struggled to raise a handicapped daughter for eight years. A vote for Mike Emmons is a vote for the American people."

:clap:

Originally posted by troup1998
I see you posted one of my sites on your board. Thanks for the interest.

Yes, it says Kucinich is a member of the IndiaPAC but he is one of the only candidates that has spoken out against the H-1b replacement visa.

Yo might be interested in watching some of the news video we've gotten here in Florida. Nov 2002, we took our "replacement" by foreign workers to our local TV station, WKMG. They did a superb job describing how these visa programs are cheap labor tools Congress gave their corporations, the ones funding their campaigns.

The emmy nominated news report is here
http://www.OutsourceCongress.org/wkmg/

IMO, vote them all out of office, all incumbents. 99.9% of them only care about corporate campaign contributions, votes and re-election.

I fought my congressman for 6 months. He refused to help 20 of his constituents being replaced by Tata Consulting India H-1b and L-1 visa holders. In our case Siemens management made the Americans train their foreign replacement workers, then they gave the Americans a severance upon exit.

As a contractor I didn't get a severance. But, believe me, Siemens and Tata Consulting would of been better off by paying me off :D

Welcome to the board and good luck!

Oh, forgot to add to this at the top.... this is the kind of typical hand-wringing you get from the British media.

They're generally very left of center, from what I've seen. Thank God the people that really count are running that country.
I wanted to jump start this thread for those who blame obama.

And I don't thank God Trumps in charge but thank God mad dog and rex have him on a short leash

Forum List

Back