Is The Subpoena Cannon an Assault Weapon?

Dem's threatening to abuse its congressional powers to go on a fishing expedition in search of wrong doing. Welcome to the modern day Salem witch trials.

Regardless of the fact I think the DemTard party is going to shoot their own ass off with this, why exactly would they use these terms as if they were Storming the White House?

These people must really believe that they are in a war.

Why would they choose such a term?

House Democrats reportedly preparing ‘subpoena cannon’ for Trump-related probes
This is why I have ZERO respect for republicans....and democrats should tell each and everyone of them to SHUT THE ENTIRE FUCK UP anytime they whine and complain about someone doing to them what they gleefully did themselves...

When the republicans took the house in 2010, Michelle Bachman had no problems declaring this "I think that all we should do is issue subpoenas and have one hearing after another."

So fuck what you yapping about now

Michele Bachmann: If GOP Wins House, "All We Should Do" is Issue Subpoenas - CBS News

Regardless of the fact I think the DemTard party is going to shoot their own ass off with this, why exactly would they use these terms as if they were Storming the White House?

The Subpoena Cannon certainly won't help them toward their stated sacred goal of bipartisanship.

When they reach across the aisle, they'll likely pull back a stump. :auiqs.jpg:

The Subpoena Cannon certainly won't help them toward their stated sacred goal of bipartisanship.

Funny how they stopped the talk about impeachment, ran some fake conservatives, and even made overtures to President Trump about working with him.

Now it's 24-7 Butt Hurt proclamations of "Impeach 45" for daring to take away Clinton's Rigged Coronation.

That will cost them a GOP Super Majority in 2020.

The top priority for dems is to subpoena Ross to find out why the "are you a US citizen" is now on the census questions. No wonder the sanctuary city/states want illegals, to get more congressmen thanks to illegals. I hope that question is on the 2020 census and we find out how many illegals we can count.

This is why I have ZERO respect for republicans....and democrats should tell each and everyone of them to SHUT THE ENTIRE FUCK UP anytime they whine and complain about someone doing to them what they gleefully did themselves...

When the republicans took the house in 2010, Michelle Bachman had no problems declaring this "I think that all we should do is issue subpoenas and have one hearing after another."

So fuck what you yapping about now

Michele Bachmann: If GOP Wins House, "All We Should Do" is Issue Subpoenas - CBS News

Two wrongs make a right? LOL you libs are discombobulated.

Funny how they stopped the talk about impeachment, ran some fake conservatives, and even made overtures to President Trump about working with him.

Now it's 24-7 Butt Hurt proclamations of "Impeach 45" for daring to take away Clinton's Rigged Coronation.

That will cost them a GOP Super Majority in 2020.

They lied to get elected, now they will do the exact opposite of what they promised voters they would do.

Dem's threatening to abuse its congressional powers to go on a fishing expedition in search of wrong doing. Welcome to the modern day Salem witch trials.
*cough* Benghazi *cough cough*
Benghazi may have been an abuse of congressional power, but 4 Americans died. I would think an investigation of some capacity was warranted. Here, the basis for the subpoena cannon is that Hillary lost an election.

"False Equivalency" just doesn't quite say it.

Benghazi may have been an abuse of congressional power, but 4 Americans died. I would think an investigation of some capacity was warranted. Here, the basis for the subpoena cannon is that Hillary lost an election.

The Dem's are motivated by one thing only, revenge on Trump and they are willing to abuse their government power to get it.

8 investigations for the sake of damaging a political opponent and NO OTHER reason.

8 investigations for the sake of damaging a political opponent and NO OTHER reason.

Ha, I just remembered the Comey surprise :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back