Is the Orlando gay nightclub shooting a hoax?

Not to mention, take a look at the rise in reported mass shootings ever sense Obama took office compared to previous administrations:

msbypres-e1449187982274.jpg

Honestly wouldn't surprise me if some of these aren't government hoaxes, perhaps with the intent of drawing public sympathy toward gun control.

Nope. This was an Islamic attack, if you were going to make something up, you would go with just a random nut with no connection to anything.
This kind of situation, makes Americans more pro-gun instead of less.
Even though this guy was an American citizen, he will be viewed as an outsider with an outsiders culture and religion.
Americans would not give up their gun rights for this kind of scenario.

The Fort Hood maniac managed to kill 13 highly trained sober Soldiers and wound 30 others and reload a couple of times before the unarmed M.P.'s managed to call the local police and a single courageous lady Cop put him down. What do you expect from a drunken orgy gay nightclub, self defense?

Not to mention, take a look at the rise in reported mass shootings ever sense Obama took office compared to previous administrations:

Honestly wouldn't surprise me if some of these aren't government hoaxes, perhaps with the intent of drawing public sympathy toward gun control.

How about the number of mass shootings that has been on the rise ever since Bush invaded Iraq?

I mean, this is what this is all about, the US is feeling the blow back from going around the world and doing what it likes, people are fighting back.

One of the reasons why the body count was so high is because hostage negotiators tried to reason with the man for three hours while he reloaded and killed people. The only reason why everyone wasn't killed is because someone called a stop to negotiations and sent in SWAT.

One of the reasons why the body count was so high is because hostage negotiators tried to reason with the man for three hours while he reloaded and killed people. The only reason why everyone wasn't killed is because someone called a stop to negotiations and sent in SWAT.

And wouldn't the story, and the death toll, been a little different had a couple of those poor people hiding in the bathroom...had a gun to shoot the fucker back? Nahhhhh, that would be too easy.

it's possible there's a hoax. who you going to rely on for information about what happened? the news media? websites like this? there's never a shortage of misinformation and/or disinformation about any current events, just have to use your best judgement.

How about the number of mass shootings that has been on the rise ever since Bush invaded Iraq?

I mean, this is what this is all about, the US is feeling the blow back from going around the world and doing what it likes, people are fighting back.

See how the far left uses their debunked religious dogma?

See how the far left does not want to admit that their "gun free zo9nes" does not prevent anything, just makes them worse.

you;'re close.. Obama didn't false flag those numbers.. Much easier way is to REDEFINE "mass shooting"..

Which is now decided by the number of empty shells on the ground and how people were wounded.
So -- every Sat. nigh in Chicago is now a "mass shooting"..

Thanks to the language reconstructors in politics.

I just noticed this and if the statistics are correct then things don't appear to add up. with the official story 1 untrained shooter killing 53 people with a single gun and wounding dozens more? This isn't Call of Duty:

Mike Cernovich on Twitter

Mike Cernovich on Twitter

Lemme be kinder to the OP.. Go watch some news.. Was NOT "an untrained shooter". He was a security guard. And he had TWO guns and various other weapons . Shooting went on for a LONG time. Only TRAINED person to oppose him was an off-duty cop.

Forum List

Back