Is the marketplace of ideas in a recession?

Well, the reaction here in Germany and as far as I heard in the Netherlands and France too, was overwhelmingly positive.

Sure, domestic authoritarian fascists were not so fond of him, but there was a time when Americans believed that was a good thing.
Your anecdotal tales don't impress me much. I have a daughter in Germany and she tells a different tale.
Since when has America ever believed that a crooked, mentally incapacitated racist, pedophile as president
is a "good thing"?

I've never heard that before.

Still better than a Nazi loving, fake news telling orange ape rapist who tried to end freedom and democracy by staging a coup and forming an alliance with Putin's totalitarianism.

Online media thoroughly changed the public sphere, much like the invention of the printing press. Thanks to that, we got massive fake news campaigns, a hyper polarization and a massive deterioriation of public discourse.

Don't worry. After the invention of the printing press, we just got 200 years of reformation wars, the devastation of central Europe during wars between Catholics and Protestants, the inquisition and the massive spread of anti-Jewish conspiracy theories.
Facts still matter, and they are ascertainable, even for those who react to them as a vampire to a crucifix.

It looks to me like it now becomes obvious that a certain share of the people don't really have the basic skills required to tell facts from lies.

A while back, they'd just lurk somewhere and wouldn't say much. Today, they form online communities and spread their "issues" into the public. And certain politicians found they can perfectly feed them with more lies to win elections and base tyrannies on the support of these people.
Right wingers make the best Russian tools.

Still better than a Nazi loving, fake news telling orange ape rapist who tried to end freedom and democracy by staging a coup and forming an alliance with Putin's totalitarianism.
An impressive regurgitation of leftist memes and buzz terms. You have the patter down, son.
Please detail how Trump "formed an alliance" with Vladimir Putin. Tell us all you know
about that. I have about ten seconds to waste.

Last edited:
An impressive regurgitation of leftist memes and buzz terms.
Please detail how Trump "formed an alliance" with Vladimir Putin. Tell us all you know

If you had bothered to read and watch real news in the past 4 years, you know, like those based on facts rather than right wing opinion pieces, you'd know.

But since you haven't, it's a waste of time to tell you about it.

An impressive regurgitation of leftist memes and buzz terms.

If you had bothered to read and watch real news in the past 4 years, you know, like those based on facts rather than right wing opinion pieces, you'd know.

IOW, you haven't the first idea what you're blabbering about, and are just puking up the standard PUTIN! pablum that your agitprop masters have fed you.

Today, they form online communities and spread their "issues" into the public
Issues like border security, globalist destruction of the American middle class, and maintaining a strong functioning military?

You betcha

An unimpressive way to squirm out from under your own bullshit.
Can't say I'm surprised either.

An impressive regurgitation of leftist memes and buzz terms. You have the patter down, son.
Russia, if you are listenning....

Today, they form online communities and spread their "issues" into the public
Issues like border security, globalist destruction of the American middle class, and maintaining a strong functioning military?

You betcha

More things like "Hillary Clinton and her conspiracy of liberal Jews is drinking the blood of children to become immortal", or "China invented a pandemic that actually was a flu to make the liberals win". Or "when blacks want that children learn about slavery in school, it's genocide against the white race". Stuff like that.

things like "Hillary Clinton and her conspiracy of liberal Jews is drinking the blood of children to become immortal", or "China invented a pandemic that actually was a flu to make the liberals win". Or "when blacks want that children learn about slavery in school, it's genocide against the white race". Stuff like that.
The issues I listed were central to all trump supporters whereas the hillary clinton story was very, VERY fringe

As for china I think the release was accidental and so do the vast majority of trump voters

And I think most trump are rightly concerned over the anti white brainwashing in the public schools

things like "Hillary Clinton and her conspiracy of liberal Jews is drinking the blood of children to become immortal", or "China invented a pandemic that actually was a flu to make the liberals win". Or "when blacks want that children learn about slavery in school, it's genocide against the white race". Stuff like that.
The issues I listed were central to all trump supporters whereas the hillary clinton story was very, VERY fringe

As for china I think the release was accidental and so do the vast majority of trump voters

And I think most trump are rightly concerned over the anti white brainwashing in the public schools

As I see it, it's the right wing propaganda machine that totally exaggerates this race stuff ... all some blacks want is that kids learn about slavery in schools. What does the rightie media make of it? "Genocide against the white race".

As I see it, it's the right wing propaganda machine that totally exaggerates this race stuff ..
Did rightwing media somehow lure obama onto stepping into the black harvard professor’s controversy with the white Boston cop?

No, obama thought that was his chance to push the race issue from his advantage

It backfired on him but didnt stop liberals from waving the bloody shirt of stupid-and-dead black criminals from then till now

Well, the reaction here in Germany and as far as I heard in the Netherlands and France too, was overwhelmingly positive.

Sure, domestic authoritarian fascists were not so fond of him, but there was a time when Americans believed that was a good thing.
The President enjoys majoritarian approval in the U.S. as well.

Just as authoritarian fascists loathe him abroad, so does a residue of whiny malcontents in America.

Reasonable folks have attempted to solicit something of substance from the cult of trumpery, but they persist in sputtering their frivolous inanities. Among the reasonable questions that only trigger their inane raving:
  1. How does candidate that received consistent and relentless disapproval in virtually every independent public survey over four years suddenly win in a "Landslide!"? Is there enough paranoia to fantasize that all pollsters colluded in such a coordinated scam for so long, in anticipation of 2020?
  2. Why did over 80 judges of both political parties all summarily dismiss the fake challenges to the certified election results? Had George Conway threatened to short-sheet their beds? Had George Soros promised them all the services of Stormy Daniels - (or Matty Gaetz, according to differing lacks of taste?}
  3. Why did so many Republican governors, Republican secretaries of state, and Republican attorneys general, after multiple legitimate audits in several states, all certify those results?
  4. Why did Trump's own VP and AG, among so many others, acknowledge the validity of the election?
  5. Why has not a single suspect ever been identified when the vast conspiracy to "steal" the alleged "Landslide!" would have required an extensive network of masterminds, coordinators, operatives, etc. in several states? (Contrast that with all the identifications, arrests, and prosecutions of trump goons who attacked the U.S. Congress, a much smaller cabal.)
Fact matter. Answers are demanded. Raving rather than reasoning is a tacit admission of cognitive impotence.

Unquestioning allegiance is woefully insufficient- as well as pitiful.

As I see it, it's the right wing propaganda machine that totally exaggerates this race stuff ... all some blacks want is that kids learn about slavery in schools. What does the rightie media make of it? "Genocide against the white race".
Either you don't understand at all what Critical Race Theory is or you are just a lying sack of crap.
In either case you are taking up space better used by other people.

Forum List

Back