Is the Ku Klux Klan going to except Israel?

We already know democrats hate Isreal and the KKK are democrats.
Again...It was the democrats (FDR and the democratic congress) that fought the nazis and freed the Jews. Your revisionist history will never flush.
Lmao fdr emulated Hitler with his own concentration camps
Again...It was the democrats (FDR and the democratic congress) that fought the nazis and freed the Jews. Your revisionist history will never flush.

If this thread wasn't relevant, the bigots wouldn't be responding so hatefully.

If you weren't mentally retarded, it wouldn't be so much fun mocking you.... :thup:
Well I enjoy mocking bigots like you so.....

Well not at all. You don't have a clue at any given point in time what I am talking about. Your avie looks exactly like my ex husband. Beautiful.

David was beautiful. Your side profile looks like him. In your avie.

Here's a hint....You are only showing how delusional the cons are. Seek help.

Hey wait a minute here. I'm only talking about his avie............You guys can handle the rest.

If you weren't mentally retarded, it wouldn't be so much fun mocking you.... :thup:

Well not at all. You don't have a clue at any given point in time what I am talking about. Your avie looks exactly like my ex husband. Beautiful.

Don't get your hopes up. My junk hangs to the left.

Don't get your hopes up. My junk hangs to the left.

Makes sense. The way you post. But truly it looks like my love. Good man. My exes are awesome.

You are proof progressives don't read history

you may read it but do you understand it?
no is the obvious answer .

Makes sense. The way you post. But truly it looks like my love. Good man. My exes are awesome.

I think his Avie is Jeff Bridges

2541CC4B00000578-0-image-a-111_1422844934327.jpg

Attachments

• upload_2015-3-2_14-49-16.png
    upload_2015-3-2_14-49-16.png
    218 bytes · Views: 81
you may read it but do you understand it?
no is the obvious answer .
More then you it seems . Because nothing I posted was wrong .

Are the bigots of the GOP going to continue to vote republican? Or will the GOP lose a lot votes in the next election?

You can call it flame or hyperbole, but everyone knows that the south is full of bigots that vote republican. Without those votes the cons have no chance in 2016.

Netanyahu's speech to congress may backfire on the cons. And it may backfire on Netanyahu too.

Maybe the GOP thinks those dumb clansmen have a short memory.

looks like the bigots come from the leftists area
democrats-boycott.jpg

Is there any way for the people low on the totem pole to view his speech? Is there a Netanyahoo channel?

Are the bigots of the GOP going to continue to vote republican? Or will the GOP lose a lot votes in the next election?

You can call it flame or hyperbole, but everyone knows that the south is full of bigots that vote republican. Without those votes the cons have no chance in 2016.

Netanyahu's speech to congress may backfire on the cons. And it may backfire on Netanyahu too.

Maybe the GOP thinks those dumb clansmen have a short memory.

Bigot are generally democrats. Virtually EVERY JOOOOOOO hating pile of shit on this board is a far left fuckwad - like you.

Nah, racism is and always will be a leftist thing.

Bigot are generally democrats. Virtually EVERY JOOOOOOO hating pile of shit on this board is a far left fuckwad

indeed

the same people who helped elect Barack Obama

Why don't they yell , "We don't have jobs and have nothing intelligent to say", real loud over and over?

Forum List

Back