Is the Jack Smith indictment of Donald Trump "Election Interference"? (Poll)

Is Jack Smith's indictment of Trump in the 2024 presidential election cycle election interference?

• Yes

Votes: 54 60.7%
  • No

Votes: 35 39.3%

• Total voters
You think Trump is on the hook? For what, mishandling documents?

I look at the Bidens' bank accounts and I see money laundering and selling influence and bribery. You okay with those crimes?

6qk5ij.jpg

We have and you reverted. The Clinton tapes are irrelevant to DocsGate as the PRA is administrative law that governs the transfer of Presidential Records to the NARA.

18 USC 793(e) is criminal law that deals with the illegal willful retention of national defense information. The FPOTUS doesn't get to keep classified material after leaving office and then refuse to return it when told to do so by an officer of the United States Government.

FPOTUS's indictment has nothing to do with moving documents out of the White House as President. It is based on his failure to return them when notified AFTER he left the White House and was no longer President.

WW
I don't know why I keep defending Trump. I like the Desantis-Biden 2024 matchup.

1. The Clinton tape precedent is all about what Trump calls "personal property". According to the Clinton ruling, if Trump has it, its his personal property.
2. What is the stipulated time Trump has to return classified docs? His new excuse is that he needed more time to review the docs personally.
3. I hope congress adds more definitive "who does what by when" protocols to the PRA.

You idiotically claimed they tried impeaching him after he left office. They impeached him while he was still president.
A shame you can't stop being stupid.
The impeachment was AFTER he lost the election dumbass. He was gone 1/21/21. Impeachment was a waste of time, but that's what democrats are good at.

I don't know why I keep defending Trump. I like the Desantis-Biden 2024 matchup.

1. The Clinton tape precedent is all about what Trump calls "personal property". According to the Clinton ruling, if Trump has it, its his personal property.
2. What is the stipulated time Trump has to return classified docs? His new excuse is that he needed more time to review the docs personally.
3. I hope congress adds more definitive "who does what by when" protocols to the PRA.

"Personal property" has a specific meaning. And it's NOT classified material.

The impeachment was AFTER he lost the election dumbass. He was gone 1/21/21. Impeachment was a waste of time, but that's what democrats are good at.

Have this tattooed across your forehead. Backwards, so you can read it in a mirror ... he was impeached while he was still president.

Have this tattooed across your forehead. Backwards, so you can read it in a mirror ... he was impeached while he was still president.
I know your LOW-IQ can't process this, but a House "impeachment" means nothing without a trial and a senate vote, dumbass.

Yeah. well what about the Biden potential crimes? Nothing to see? What crimes? Nothing to investigate? Comer has nothing on the Bidens?
Willful ignorance? Partisan politics? Fascism?

Sorry, this still isn't about the Biden's.

I know your LOW-IQ can't process this, but a House "impeachment" means nothing without a trial and a senate vote, dumbass.

You still idiotically claimed they tried to impeach him after he left office. You can't escape that idiocy no matter how hard you try. Who knows why you continue trying?

LOL
You fail at that too. Tell the forum again how Democrats tried to impeach Trump on January 13th, 2021, after he left office. :lmao:
Trump's 1st term was basically over when the democrats impeached him. Just wasting time instead of doing their jobs.

Trump's 1st term was basically over when the democrats impeached him.

And yet, you said they tried that AFTER his term had ended. Again, you can't escape the idiocy you wrote. Why do you persist?

Just wasting time instead of doing their jobs.

Nope. Impeaching a president for betraying public trust is one of their jobs.

And yet, you said they tried that AFTER his term had ended. Again, you can't escape the idiocy you wrote. Why do you persist?
Nope. Impeaching a president for betraying public trust is one of their jobs.
I said that they impeached Trump "after he left office".
Implying that the senate trial was after he was not in office and couldn't be "removed".
If that is too complex for you, too bad.

Last edited:
I said that they impeached Trump "after he left office".
Implying that the senate trial was after he was not in office and couldn't be "removed".
If that is too complex for you, too bad.l

By the time they held that trial in the Senate, he had already been impeached. Happened while he was still president.

Dayum, are you ever slow.

By the time they held that trial in the Senate, he had already been impeached. Happened while he was still president.
Dayum, are you ever slow.
So why impeach a president already moving out of the WH?
To remove a guy that's already gone?

So why impeach a president already moving out of the WH?
To remove a guy that's already gone?

Asked and answered. You'd understand that if only you had an IQ higher than room temperature in an igloo.

Asked and answered. You'd understand that if only you had an IQ higher than room temperature in an igloo.
LOL! I know. To keep Trump from running again in 2024 against a very weak Joe Biden who democrats had to cheat like hell to get into the WH in 2020?

Forum List

Back