Is the GOP base proud of what their leaders have done for them and the country?

I just want to know.

And while we are at it, what is it the Republican leadership has done to make them so proud?

So far so good.

They've stopped additional Obama damage to the country.
Typical....detail-free....Teabagger-response.

853.gif

I can't list the ways that the GOP has done better than the dems, fer instance:

1. Boeing built a $1b plant is SC and the dems won't let them run it. That cost many jobs and hurt the stock. If anyone said they wanted to build a new plant here I'd fire them instantly.
2. The GOP would open up the Gulf and ANWR to drilling to help get more domestic oil
3. The GOP would stop paying the UN and foreign aid saving about $58b in foreign aid, and $48b to the UN ANNUALLY.
4. The GOP would bring back $1T in repatriation money sitting in foreign banks,
5. The GOP would eliminate the NLRB, manage the EPA, cut Corporate taxes and eliminate tax loop-holes
5. Which party will Save SS & Medicare? Which is where the REAL money is.
.....And....

6. They gave us Snooki Palin!

Yeah....that's quite the track-record.

I guess the joke, about cutting Corporate taxes and eliminating tax loop-holes, (at least) deserves an Honorable Mention.​

1. Boeing built a $1b plant is SC and the dems won't let them run it. That cost many jobs and hurt the stock. If anyone said they wanted to build a new plant here I'd fire them instantly.
2. The GOP would open up the Gulf and ANWR to drilling to help get more domestic oil
3. The GOP would stop paying the UN and foreign aid saving about $58b in foreign aid, and $48b to the UN ANNUALLY.
5. The GOP would eliminate the NLRB, manage the EPA, cut Corporate taxes and eliminate tax loop-holes

Would, would, would. What have they actually done recently, besides help the Democrats run this country into the ground? Talk from politicians is worth less than the US dollar right now.
Yeah....right.....Democrats ran this country into the ground.

handjob.gif

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1y04g6OPLnQ]Obama Dismantles Republican Caucus Part 1 of 7 - YouTube[/ame]​

What is a trillion in "repatriation" money?

If any oil is found here, what makes you think it "stays" here? Doesn't it go on the world market? Don't those companies lease land from the government? Didn't Republicans give many of those leases away for free? Better do a little research. What you find will shock the shit out of you.

The 12 largest US corporations don't pay any tax and get 2.5 billion from the government for what? I don't know. Doesn't make sense to me.

The GOP want's to eliminate the EPA, not manage it. Unless by manage, you meant "eliminate".

A voucher program would be the end of Medicare.

Not so sure about some of these plans. There is nothing new here and most is what got us where we are today.

Don't forget to give 'em credit for.....

Clueless%20Palin.jpg

As a former "Republican", no I am not proud.

The "Republicans" are just collectivists in sheep's clothing. They don't care about you or your business, they play golf with the enemy and then they vote for "budget bills" that will do absolutely nothing to stem, stop or even pause spending.

You sir, have been had. It is a fraud.

Mike

It's not like Republicans weren't forewarned......

I just want to know.

And while we are at it, what is it the Republican leadership has done to make them so proud?

Anything they do to counter the Liberal agenda of big government and the tax and spend mentality where the ones in this country who produce are penalized and punished and the ones who don't are rewarded is fine with me.That my friend is something I can appreciate.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Repugnantcans have increased the size of government at almost every turn as well.

Tell when was the actual size scope and cost of government decreased in the past 3 decades?

Repugnantcans spout the smaller government shit like gospel but in reality have done absolutely nothing to make government smaller.
.....Least-of-all, any actual THINKING!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKKKgua7wQk]SARAH PALIN BOOK SIGNING - Interviews with Supporters - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JU43cZBxB58]SARAH PALIN REFUSES TO ANSWER QUESTIONS AS SHE CAMPAIGNS ON HER BOOK SIGNING TOUR IN IOWA - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3qXgqrT5as]Palin & Bachmann: Different Kinds of Crazy - YouTube[/ame]​

let me tell you all a story I gartered out of Iraq while I was there.

In 2004 we had secured camp anaconda and were progressing toward actually proving some stability in the area. Its no secret contractors were needed to help and maintain all of they above, I worked with many good peeps over the years but I have to tell you all this one story.

some hoduck contractor from North Carlina came down to provide logistics for a FOB we had established about 1.5 clicks off base, anyhow, the deal was for each truck load of supplies these contractors were paid a nice amount of money + salary. After about two months of noticing a lot of traffic but no supplies we started looking deeper. seems these truckers were driving from point A to point B w/o a actual load on board. if you follow me you can see the crime at hand. I saw a lot of this in my time there and it was a complete waste.

Now that the economy has tanked I cant but help and think of these truckers just killing the tax payer and loving every second of it. each trucker was there by contract to make 300k + the added shipment bonus.

I cant help but think this sort of activity was wide spread and exactly why we have had such a hard time over there. IM sorry but the GOP made this mess and Obama has done very little to clean it up. Ill walk away from my time here and really think hard about the GOP ideals that brought us here. its a complete sham in the American tax payer, form day one.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Zt9BZD7mlc]Iraq For Sale - Full Movie - YouTube[/ame]

Brought to you, by:

cheneycard.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
More and more society devolves their instinctive survival and propogational tenets.....we are fuct.

I just want to know.

put the brakes on the most dangerous ,inept,anti American administration that has ever desecrated the White House!!
Uhhhhhhhhhhh.....that happened in 2008.​

July 7, 2004

"From the beginning, George W. Bush has made his own credibility a central issue."​

tricycle.gif

I just want to know.

I think the fact we are FINALLY addressing deficits is a good thing, yes.

Obama had his chance, and he blew it. If he had addressed the unemployment problem, people would be singing his praises right now.

Instead, he imposed a bunch of new laws and regulations that make job producers hoarde their money and afraid to hire people.
.....'Cause they're a bunch o'.....

Not to break-up the self-discussion, but the Palin Derangement Syndrome is still hot and heavy. (like XXX-Nailin Palin)

But I digress. The #1 problem here in the US, as noted by the military Chiefs is the National Debt and Deficit. Therefore, the party actually attempting to cut spending and save the US is the T-party. I applaud their efforts, and hope they cut more. The "jobs" problem is long term and has to do with re-training and drop-out rate. IMHO there are too many simply too stupid to employ, aka a built-in unemployable rate. Blame it on the schools. Blame it on parents. Blame it on government policies.

Not to break-up the self-discussion, but the Palin Derangement Syndrome is still hot and heavy. (like XXX-Nailin Palin)

But I digress. The #1 problem here in the US, as noted by the military Chiefs is the National Debt and Deficit. Therefore, the party actually attempting to cut spending and save the US is the T-party. I applaud their efforts, and hope they cut more. The "jobs" problem is long term and has to do with re-training and drop-out rate. IMHO there are too many simply too stupid to employ, aka a built-in unemployable rate. Blame it on the schools. Blame it on parents. Blame it on government policies.
Geeeeeeeeeeee.....you Teabaggers are tired o' War, ALREADY??!!!

:eusa_eh:

September 4, 2011

"In our single-minded focus on Islamic fanaticism, we missed, for example, the transformation of China from a commercial power into an ambitious political power. We failed to appreciate the significance of economic growth in China's neighborhood, too. When President George W. Bush traveled in Asia in the wake of 9/11, he spoke to his Malaysian and Indonesia interlocutors about their resident terrorist cells. His Chinese colleagues, meanwhile, talked business and trade."

And yet every time the Tea Baggers held the country hostage for budget cuts, the bloat of the military was never talked about. Nobody talked about stopping the waste, fraud and abuse being carried out by military contractors in Iraq and Afghanistan. (as detailed in post #17 of this thread)

Please explain the collation between the unemployment rate in this country and the drop out rate...where? High School? College?

There are currently something like 5 applicants for every 1 job.

Our jobs problem has to do with jobs moving overseas for cheap labor...any ideas how to fix that beyond what the Republican candidates want to do which is to lower OUR standard of living to match these cheap labor countries?

Another problem is that we don't MAKE anything that other countries want to buy...except war (which leads us back to the problem in the first paragraph). Any ideas what we could make here that other countries want to buy?

Finally, we have a demand problem. Small Businesses aren't expanding because people aren't buying. People aren't buying because they are seeing more and more companies laying employees off and just sitting on their piles and piles of cash. They aren't spending 'cause they are afraid they'll be next. Any ideas on how to spur investment into expansion of their companies? We tried 10 years of historically low taxes and THAT didn't work. Any other ideas?

Our asses are getting kicked in education, manufacturing and technology. I'd like to be number one in something besides making war...

...although I hear the American auto companies have been on the tail of the Japanese for the #1 spot! What a comeback eh?

This Norquist fellow, was he voted in? And if not, how did he obtain so much power?

legit questions, no?

Forum List

Back