Is the Earth flat?

Of course it is flat
And cigarettes don’t cause cancer
Global warming doesn't happen with limousine liberals and Gulfstream Demofatcats
Capiltalism is the root of all evil
I'm not racist, but love using the N-word
If you shoot an animal, it's your fault. But if you shoot a human, then it's the gun's fault
Hunting is murder, but abortion is a right

Fixed it for you.

Hey Slade3200, this looney tuner is a good subject for you
All tax cuts pay for themselves

Hell, according to pelousy tax increases stimulate the economy. I've never seen that happen. But, hey, you believe her don't you!
All tax increases pay for themselves

difference being I have never heard a person say trump doesnt lie,,,,
Yes you have...Donald Trump.
:whatsign:

:linky:
"I will never lie to you." - Deadbeat Donnie

Trump Apologizes for Words on Campaign Trail, Says 'I Will Never Lie to You'
I never said he didnt lie,,,and the claim was other people not trump himself,,,

everybody lies,,thats just a fact,,,

Of course it is flat
Global warming doesn't happen with limousine liberals and Gulfstream Demofatcats
If you shoot an animal, it's your fault. But if you shoot a human, then it's the gun's fault

Fixed it for you.

Hell, according to pelousy tax increases stimulate the economy. I've never seen that happen. But, hey, you believe her don't you!
All tax increases pay for themselves

Not one ever has. They all lead to decreased productivity and a lowering of tax revenue.

Hmm, I thought you were smart.

Looks like I was wrong.

Of course it is flat
Global warming is a myth
The sun revolves around the earth

Science is a liberal conspiracy
There is global warming; it simply isn’t severe as most people claim.
The transition from mechanical to electronics is also stemming the tide.

Of course it is flat

Fixed it for you.

Now, you're getting the hang of being a rightwinger rightwinger , but the sig has to go :10:.

great, thanks for sharing. Don’t know why you joined the thread if you have no interest in discussing the topic
its all about saving a persons sanity,,,
some things just arent worth discussing with some people,,,
imagine trying to have a discussion with someone that after all the evidence still thinks joe biden isnt corrupt,,,
complete agreement . . . or that Trump doesn't lie. . . . :71:
That’s funny... I was just debating toomuchtime_ and protectionist the other day... both of whom could not admit that Trump lies after I laid out several. There are many others on this board that claim the same. It’s pathetic

your confusion is you take any incorrect statement as a lie when they arent,,,
No I don’t get those confused. I know what a lie is and those are the things I call out

it takes a broken mind to even entertain this idea let alone want to talk with someone that believes it,,,
great, thanks for sharing. Don’t know why you joined the thread if you have no interest in discussing the topic
imagine trying to have a discussion with someone that after all the evidence still thinks joe biden isnt corrupt,,,
That’s funny... I was just debating toomuchtime_ and protectionist the other day... both of whom could not admit that Trump lies after I laid out several. There are many others on this board that claim the same. It’s pathetic
We get tired of you ignoring the lies of Obama and Clinton while singling out Trump for things that dont even qualify as a "lie."

Now you are telling a lie. It's a lie only if there is an intent to deceive and you were unable to present any reasonable explanation why the President would want to deceive the public in the statements in question. On the other hand, it is perfectly clear that you want to try to deceive people about President Trump because of all your partisan hate.
See Prog... here you go, a real life dupe who doesn’t think Trump lies. He just accidentally makes inaccurate or careless statements. :cuckoo:

We get tired of you ignoring the lies of Obama and Clinton while singling out Trump for things that dont even qualify as a "lie."
we get tired of you ignoring the lies of who is in office now. Obama and clinton gone. The problems we face today are from trump and other in office today.

Of course it is flat

Fixed it for you.

She even told her gullible flock that unemployment was good for the economy.

Where were the leftist posters?

Serious question... Does anybody here believe that the Earth is flat?

Ive heard some buzz about the subject and I’d love to talk to somebody who actually believes this.
Only the RCC taught the earth was flat.

I'm sure Slade3200 would be tied to a tree if he went back and talked to the RCC back in ancient times claiming they taught the Earth was flat. It is a myth, but still a big dumb belief by atheists today of Christians.

What's kind of weird is they think Jesus is such a loving God, if he existed, that he will let bygones be bygones when he returns to Earth a second time.

Do Obama and Clinton’s lies make Trumps lies OK or is it always wrong for those in political power to lie to the public?

Forum List

Back