Is the Earth flat?

Sun - Flat Earth Society

The Sun is a revolving sphere. It has a diameter of 32 miles and is located approximately 3000 miles above the surface of the Earth.

See? I shit you not!

Look around you and feel into the Earth .

I've been looking around myself my whole life ... every cyclone I've ever seen (in the Northern Hemisphere) spins counter-clockwise ... every one ... I have it from an inordinate number of sources that cyclones all spin clockwise south of the equator ... including friends I trust ...

How do you explain this on a Flat Earth? ...

I'm sure you looked this up ... so you know I'm right ... best just to admit defeat and move on to another thread ... this is a creation of God, you're in no position to gainsay Him Above ... it is what it is ... and it's God's plan, not yours ...

Indeed it is true, I've seen it. Towlet bowls do flush the other way round in the southern hemisphere. I never could find a towlet bowl slap on the equator in all my travels to witness what happens there.

images

Does anyone actually believe this toy went to the moon

In 1969 ????

Look around you and feel into the Earth .

I've been looking around myself my whole life ... every cyclone I've ever seen (in the Northern Hemisphere) spins counter-clockwise ... every one ... I have it from an inordinate number of sources that cyclones all spin clockwise south of the equator ... including friends I trust ...

How do you explain this on a Flat Earth? ...

I'm sure you looked this up ... so you know I'm right ... best just to admit defeat and move on to another thread ... this is a creation of God, you're in no position to gainsay Him Above ... it is what it is ... and it's God's plan, not yours ...

Yes because if you are closer to Mt Meru that has a differing extrapolation energetically because of the magnetics ..

The further away from.Mt Meru the opposite polarity will kick in .. its called magnetics and it exists without your expressed permission or approval

So rejoice ! Then be at peace

Yes because if you are closer to Mt Meru that has a differing extrapolation energetically because of the magnetics ..

The further away from.Mt Meru the opposite polarity will kick in .. its called magnetics and it exists without your expressed permission or approval

Cyclones spins counter-clockwise over the top of Mt Meru ... have you never been there? ...

Please answer the question ... What causes cyclonic motion? ... just dodging the question makes you look like a complete fool ... a man without God, spreading the poison of Satan ... begone with your teachings of death, vex not the living you foul spawn of the underworld ... I can thump the Bible better than you, so be warned ...

Cyclones spins counter-clockwise over the top of Mt Meru ... have you never been there? ...

Please answer the question ... What causes cyclonic motion? ... just dodging the question makes you look like a complete fool ... a man without God, spreading the poison of Satan ... begone with your teachings of death, vex not the living you foul spawn of the underworld ... I can thump the Bible better than you, so be warned ...

You are in total confusion and fear ..

You are welcomed unto as much until you are ready

To suckle at the bosom of the divine and sacred Light , and so be it ,

Your confusion matters not unto truth and fact

You are in total confusion and fear ..

You are welcomed unto as much until you are ready

To suckle at the bosom of the divine and sacred Light , and so be it ,

Your confusion matters not unto truth and fact

Still no answer ... still having troubles reading English? ... let me go slower and louder ...

What ... caus ... es ... cy ... clon ... ic ... mo ... tion ... ? ....

(I know ... dumb ≠ deaf ... )

Forum List

Back