Is the Earth flat?

fe-curve-666-blue-back-libre-666-yellow.jpg

I just post the flaws in your " accepted science " ..

this seems to have shattered your belief system ? oh well ..

You still have to explain cyclonic motion ... and the math I asked for? ...

Finding flaws in "accepted science" is part and parcel to the scientific method ... if this is your goal here, then you need to explain yourself better ... and remember, finding the flaws in science also means you're finding flaws in the math ...

My belief system is based on "Love your brother as you love yourself" ... science doesn't address this (very well) ... when the wind starts picking up from the southwest (in the Northern Hemisphere) and wispy clouds start moving overhead ... the loving thing to do for my brother is chase his children indoors so they don't get rained on, catch a cold and die ... what's your belief system based on? ...

Reality .

I have not been conscious in the physical human state to say hither nor thither ..

And the powers that were have constantly lied to humanity for 1000s of years , yet now

We have the capacity to research and many do in fact do as much .. yet there are those

That are too terrified to disrupt their own fragile belief systems built on flawed science and mathematics ..

We now see and many know this through research .. so rejoice !

Then be at peace
How many? Because I see millions of people a year cycle through universities where they study science and run experiments, I see technology advancing to the point where we can see and experience science with our own eyes and brains. I don’t see any kind of significant movement proving what you claim. I’m open minded to your explanations but so far I’m. It seeing it.

do you believe the moon is round or flat?
Our eyes see 3 dimensional and we have binocular vision. But we look at things like the moon and it does not have that perspective to our vision. It look 2 dimensional. Although we know it is shaped closer to a ball then a round piece of paper. The sun is the same and the stars being just small dots of lights along with the planets at times also.

You only see less than 1% of the visible Light Spectrum in 3rd order of density/dimension ..

Yet science will tell you its " dark matter "

And yet I will say unto thee , Lo

It is the Creators Consciousness

Last edited:
Daredevil Felix - Highest balloon space jump

Daredevil "Mad" Mike could've used a balloon to get higher, but that wasn't his schtick. Some people believe anything :abgg2q.jpg:.

Daredevil Felix - Highest balloon space jump

Daredevil "Mad" Mike could've used a balloon to get higher, but that wasn't his schtick. Some people believe anything :abgg2q.jpg:.

oh Dear ,

you got the fisheye lense photo imagery ..

here is the real one

507b125a6bb3f7a27d000000

maxresdefault.jpg

Some people believe anything :abgg2q.jpg:.
55937.jpg

Last edited:
Flat-Earthers are just "contrarians." They just enjoy seeing people clamber to counter their stance. They have nothing better to do with their lives. End of story.

Flat-Earthers are just "contrarians." They just enjoy seeing people clamber to counter their stance. They have nothing better to do with their lives. End of story.

Facts are Pesky things no ?

Go Ahead and Explain the Anomaly ..

What's anomalous about it? ... the pressure suit is because the air is too thin to breathe ...

Go back to your sagitta calculations ... you never finished your point there ...

Flat Earthers bleev the sun is 32 miles in diameter.

I shit you not.

Go Ahead and Explain the Anomaly ..
What anomaly? You explain what the anomaly is. Then we will explain why you are wrong.

Well any logical person can see , one imagery is clearly doctored by fisheye lense

And the other , which is the flat horizon in the background is factual .

maxresdefault.jpg

Do you think I am suprised globers cant see the difference ? ( No )

Well any logical person can see , one imagery is clearly doctored by fisheye lense

Do you know what a "fish eye" lens is? ... it's more properly called a wide angle lens ... the effect is obvious to anyone who knows anything about photography or lenses ... it's a common tool in any photographer's lens bag ... the photograph is what it is, it's not "doctored" in any way, if you return to the NASA posting of it, there should be the specific information about that lens used and any other pertinent information regarding why the photograph looks the way it looks ... hardly "anomalous" ...

I hate repeating myself ... so if you could kindly address the question I posted above ... I won't have to nag on you about it ...
Cyclonic motion is proof positive of a spinning sphere ... please, refute this claim ...

Do you know what a "fish eye" lens is? ... it's more properly called a wide angle lens ... the effect is obvious to anyone who knows anything about photography or lenses ... it's a common tool in any photographer's lens bag ... the photograph is what it is, it's not "doctored" in any way, if you return to the NASA posting of it, there should be the specific information about that lens used and any other pertinent information regarding why the photograph looks the way it looks ... hardly "anomalous" ...

I hate repeating myself ... so if you could kindly address the question I posted above ... I won't have to nag on you about it ...
Cyclonic motion is proof positive of a spinning sphere ... please, refute this claim ...

Look around you and feel into the Earth .

You are not spinning yet are upon the firmament ... its Biblical and has been known for many Centuries

Until the Freemasons hoodwinked every classroom on the Planet with a Globe on the Teachers desk ..

If you did not conform you were given a "D" and failed .

No wonder you are so confused ?

You are not spinning yet are upon the firmament ... its Biblical and has been known for many Centuries

Until the Freemasons hoodwinked every classroom on the Planet with a Globe on the Teachers desk ..

If you did not conform you were given a "D" and failed .

No wonder you are so confused ?
:auiqs.jpg:

I've been looking around myself my whole life ... every cyclone I've ever seen (in the Northern Hemisphere) spins counter-clockwise ... every one ... I have it from an inordinate number of sources that cyclones all spin clockwise south of the equator ... including friends I trust ...

How do you explain this on a Flat Earth? ...

I'm sure you looked this up ... so you know I'm right ... best just to admit defeat and move on to another thread ... this is a creation of God, you're in no position to gainsay Him Above ... it is what it is ... and it's God's plan, not yours ...

Forum List

Back