Is the Democrat Party American?

That is a stupid statement. I tried to come up with a more diplomatic way to say it, but stupid is the perfect description.

dear you clean forgot to say why it is stupid. A liberal will lack the IQ to know that a reason is important.

I already told you that calling me dear was creepy and to stop it. I won't answer any more of your PM's asking me to dinner either. No means no.
Only a stupid person would actually believe that Democrats don't believe in the concept of freedom. You are a troll, and not even a very good one.

So, you agreed with Reagan on amnesty.

dear, political issues in a left leaning democracy like ours are settled through compromises with sleazy lefties. Reagan did his fair share of compromising especially since he would have sold his mother for the opportunity to win the cold war, free 2 billion people, and largely remove the threat of nuclear anniliation from the planet. He remains the most beloved president to conservatives, since Jefferson, for his love of freedom from liberal govt whether that govt was here or in the USSR.

So you think St Ronnie won the cold war single-handedly? LOL!

Only a stupid person would actually believe that Democrats don't believe in the concept of freedom.

so then why so afraid to give us the best example of Democrats belief in freedom!! What does your fear teach us??

So you think St Ronnie won the cold war single-handedly? LOL!

dear, too stupid no one said single handedly but with other conservatives while liberals wanted peaceful coexistence or detente with the country they spied for and loved.

A statue to former US president Ronald Reagan, who is highly respected in Poland for having helped hasten the fall of the Iron Curtain, was unveiled by Communist-era opposition icon Lech Walesa in Warsaw yesterday.

"Let us bow before Ronald Reagan for the fact that our generation was able to bring an end to the great divisions and conflicts of the world," Mr Walesa said in a ceremony in the heart of the Polish capital Warsaw.

"What happened seemed impossible or unthinkable. The older generations still remember," the Nobel Peace laureate said.

A handsome, stylized 'park bench' monument dedicated to Cold War victor Ronald Reagan was unveiled in the former Soviet republic of Georgia yesterday. The country's pro-Western, American-educated president Mikhail Saakashvili proclaimed that the work 'deserves a place in the heart of Tblisi' as he and his countrymen seek to honor Reaganfor 'destroying the Soviet empire'. He also took the opportunity to lament what he sees as Vladimir Putin's attempts torestore that lost empire.

The Soviets lie, as do folks like Eddy.

If we adopted Eddy's form of capitalism in America, world wide poverty would increase by 13%.

image002-1.jpg

This will fuck with Special Ed's Head:

There is no such thing as the "Democrat Party" -- however...
The Democratic Party of the United States is the oldest political party in the world.

The Democratic Party of the United States is the oldest political party in the world.

It DID last a long time. What took you adherents so long to nut it? You not only cut its nuts off, you cut off the "ic" part.

It DID last a long time. What took you adherents so long to nut it? You not only cut its nuts off, you cut off the "ic" part.

Sorry, wrong number. You apparently want the Lush Rimjob show. He's the guy who can't distinguish an adjective from a noun.
Call his screeners at (800) 386-2277 - again that's (800) DUMBASS.

Not the ones holding the Presidency today. They are Anti-American and all for the Illegal immigrants OVER you. oh and don't forget he swore he's stand on the side of the Muslim too. so there you have it we are living exactly that

nice frikkken job you people in there

Not the ones holding the Presidency today. They are Anti-American and all for the Illegal immigrants OVER you. oh and don't forget he swore he's stand on the side of the Muslim too. so there you have it we are living exactly that

nice frikkken job you people in there

It's really sad to see how paranoid and pathetic the right wing claims have become. I guess those people just loose touch with reality when their desire to win an argument means more than any thing else.

More Americans vote for the Democrats than the Republicans. If not for gerrymandering, we'd be a 1.5 party country.
Interesting concept, gerrymandering. Invented by Democrat Elbridge Gerry. Ah you "modern" Democrats, denying your own. But it's clear that Harry Truman couldn't hold a Democrat Party membership card these days let alone be nominated by The Party for president. Though Leon Trotsky would be a shoo-in.
Which party do you think Saint Ronald would side with? Right wingers would call him a RINO, or worse
Wow, the above is not Carla_Danger's quote. How on earth did that happen? If you click on the arrow, it takes you to another thread.
That was a case of lousy editing. I noticed that before when I went to respond and saw that my post was attributed to you. :dunno:

More Americans vote for the Democrats than the Republicans. If not for gerrymandering, we'd be a 1.5 party country.
Interesting concept, gerrymandering. Invented by Democrat Elbridge Gerry. Ah you "modern" Democrats, denying your own. But it's clear that Harry Truman couldn't hold a Democrat Party membership card these days let alone be nominated by The Party for president. Though Leon Trotsky would be a shoo-in.
Which party do you think Saint Ronald would side with? Right wingers would call him a RINO, or worse
Wow, the above is not Carla_Danger's quote. How on earth did that happen? If you click on the arrow, it takes you to another thread.
That was a case of lousy editing. I noticed that before when I went to respond and saw that my post was attributed to you. :dunno:

No problemo! :p

Forum List

Back