Is The Cancel Culture of the Left Leading Us To This?

He's been a fraud his entire adult life. He's a granstanding, gaslighting POS that's going to spend the rest of his life avoiding legal issues. But it makes me smile knowing you hold him up as someone to be liked and admired. Says a lot about the character of his supporters. :)

You're not after Trump, you're after us. Trump was just in your way.

Prison? BTW...Trump is hated world-wide by everyone except the far right nationalists...who see him as a success story and a role model. Try to get out more...just sayin'~

The goal of you Nazis is to spark a shooting war.

We are already in a civil war but bullets aren't flying yet. The goal of the little Goebbels in the party press and the vermin Nazis in Washington DC is push decent Americans past the point of tolerance so that the Reich can respond with overwhelming force, crushing those who oppose the party and ending civil rights once and for all.

1/6 played right into the hands of the Reich, giving the party the excuse to hunt down enemies across the land.

The KGB and the little Goebbels then spent a week inciting and fomenting violence in hopes that patriots would march on the state capitols and that the Reich could unleash unrestrained violence against Americans, slaughtering as many as possible in the process. It didn't happen because most of us saw what the Reich is up to, that this was a honey pot, a trap.

And you Nazis respond by pushing ever harder - you are desperate to fan the flames of violence, you need violence to justify your plans.

When you get the violence you seek, it won't be as you hope. You've staged your Reichstag fire on 1/6 - but you tipped your hand.

You've already done that Boy Who Cried Nazi. It was your brethren that stormed the Capitol on January 6th. All in fealty to a man who lost the election fair and square. So instead of moving on to fight again in four years, you go on a violent temper tantrum. Did you expect people to let it go and forget about it? Not a chance.

He's been a fraud his entire adult life. He's a granstanding, gaslighting POS that's going to spend the rest of his life avoiding legal issues. But it makes me smile knowing you hold him up as someone to be liked and admired. Says a lot about the character of his supporters. :)

I couldn't give two shits about you or any Trump supporter. Not worth my time or attention. I'm moving on. You should do the same.

You've already done that Boy Who Cried Nazi. It was your brethren that stormed the Capitol on January 6th. All in fealty to a man who lost the election fair and square. So instead of moving on to fight again in four years, you go on a violent temper tantrum. Did you expect people to let it go and forget about it? Not a chance.

Six of those arrested are Reich soldiers.

That is 10% of arrests.

The Trump supporters allowed themselves to led by Reich Brown Shirts, shame on them.

And now the soldiers of the Reich are released as they go to prison.

There is no law in America - not for the Reich.

I couldn't give two shits about you or any Trump supporter. Not worth my time or attention. I'm moving on. You should do the same.
You have something to move on to....Trump’s fans...not so much. Their high water mark passes tomorrow.

That is 10% of arrests.

The Trump supporters allowed themselves to led by Reich Brown Shirts, shame on them.

Whoop-de-doo. As with election fraud..you've found your one offs. However, there have been over 60 arrests and there will be more coming. And they are almost all Trump supporters. Step up. Man up and take responsibility. There's no amount of spin that will turn the narrative. Trump supporters own this.

That is 10% of arrests.

What a freaking moron! Keep on with the Nazi theme...and thank God you live in Fantasy land...the rw has obviously defeated you.

Totalitarians always arrest their opponents and execute people who refuse to join their crazy cult.

Yup, until they run out of "dissenters". Then they turn on their own. Stalin, Mao, Castro, and Chavez had jails FULL of commies who just weren't quite woke enough for the regime. If the DemoKKKrats had studied history, they would know this, but they're walking right into it instead.

Totalitarians always arrest their opponents and execute people who refuse to join their crazy cult.

Yup, until they run out of "dissenters". Then they turn on their own. Stalin, Mao, Castro, and Chavez had jails FULL of commies who just weren't quite woke enough for the regime. If the DemoKKKrats had studied history, they would know this, but they're walking right into it instead.
Had YOU studied history you'd know that this was the road that Trump was on...and we saved our country from it.

You're welcome

Prison? BTW...Trump is hated world-wide by everyone except the far right nationalists...who see him as a success story and a role model. Try to get out more...just sayin'~

The goal of you Nazis is to spark a shooting war.

We are already in a civil war but bullets aren't flying yet. The goal of the little Goebbels in the party press and the vermin Nazis in Washington DC is push decent Americans past the point of tolerance so that the Reich can respond with overwhelming force, crushing those who oppose the party and ending civil rights once and for all.

1/6 played right into the hands of the Reich, giving the party the excuse to hunt down enemies across the land.

The KGB and the little Goebbels then spent a week inciting and fomenting violence in hopes that patriots would march on the state capitols and that the Reich could unleash unrestrained violence against Americans, slaughtering as many as possible in the process. It didn't happen because most of us saw what the Reich is up to, that this was a honey pot, a trap.

And you Nazis respond by pushing ever harder - you are desperate to fan the flames of violence, you need violence to justify your plans.

When you get the violence you seek, it won't be as you hope. You've staged your Reichstag fire on 1/6 - but you tipped your hand.

You've spent the last four years doing the exact same thing. Now you expect us to believe you think our elections are fair and untainted, after you screeched for four years that they're corrupt??? LOL! Not a chance.

Right, the 50 year plan to end America which is finally coming to fruition isn't "worth your time."

:rofl:

You are so convinced that yours is a thousand year Reich and there can be no dissent from the absolute rule of the party that you can ignore the 75 million Americans who voted for Trump.

It's a great plan, Comrade.

Whoop-de-doo. As with election fraud..you've found your one offs. However, there have been over 60 arrests and there will be more coming. And they are almost all Trump supporters. Step up. Man up and take responsibility. There's no amount of spin that will turn the narrative. Trump supporters own this.

Yes, and 10% are known Reich soldiers.

I'm sure the arrests will be in the millions though.

I really wish you hadn't said that.

One or two of them might understand and that could make the inevitable a little slower to happen.

What a freaking moron! Keep on with the Nazi theme...and thank God you live in Fantasy land...the rw has obviously defeated you.

10 months of non-stop violence by the Reich. No one going to prison - a few arrests, but the rulers refuse to prosecute.

Now that embedded Reich soldiers are arrested along with other rioters, the Reich soldiers are set free. The Reich is not subject to the law.

But we should totally keep playing along with this farce, because reasons.

Just seditionist, treasonist scum who mount an insurrection to overthrow the government...just because their man lost an election.

Sorry, Jerk, that airforce vet shot in the face and murdered wasn't a treasonous scum. Our government was never in ANY danger of being overthrown by thirty or so enraged people waving flags not even carrying any guns and if we were, we are the laughing stock of the world. And no one stormed the capitol because Trump lost the election, they were there because the election was held in such an obviously irregular, specious, doubtful and illegal way they don't believe the reported results can be trusted, especially when the vetting of the evidence was refused in order to clear the matter.

And if you think this is the end of Trump and that he'd fade into oblivion, you're even dumber than I believed. :auiqs.jpg:
Bolivian. It's fade into Bolivian.

Right, the 50 year plan to end America which is finally coming to fruition isn't "worth your time."

:rofl:

You are so convinced that yours is a thousand year Reich and there can be no dissent from the absolute rule of the party that you can ignore the 75 million Americans who voted for Trump.

It's a great plan, Comrade.

We were well on our way to ending America with Trump in the White House. Fortunately, 81 million Americans sent him to the door. So there is hope. I understand you are upset and disappointed. But you really need to seek counseling and stop throwing Nazi references around. Da men with da huggie jackets gonna pay you a visit. :)

I have been saying for years that liberalism is dead. Today's left are all authoritarians who simply do not believe in plurality.

Just look at the leftists in this forum. The media has been programming them to fight a cultural war and not a single one of them has the intelligence to ask why.

they are the Borg.

Forum List

Back