Is the Biden stolen documents scandal a slow moving coup attempt?

That's what I think. But I'm wondering if they want him gone sooner than that.
It is easier to run AS an incumbent is the rule of thumb. Obviously, that’s not always true. Since I expect an Acting President Harris to be a major disaster, they may believe that they can get her the incumbent title only a short time before the election. (Less time to confirm that she’s an absolute wrecking ball: but some time with the Office title.)

It is easier to run AS an incumbent is the rule of thumb. Obviously, that’s not always true. Since I expect an Acting President Harris to be a major disaster, they may believe that they can get her the incumbent title only a short time before the election. (Less time to confirm that she’s an absolute wrecking ball: but some time with the Office title.)

If Harris becomes president, it won't matter. The executive branch will move immediately to disband the other two branches and install a tyrannical regime.

If Harris becomes president, it won't matter. The executive branch will move immediately to disband the other two branches and install a tyrannical regime.
I don’t think they’d dare try.

They may wish they could. And it is possible that they’d go rogue and try to do it — albeit in less overt ways, though.

Forum List

Back