Is the Biden stolen documents scandal a slow moving coup attempt?

It very much looks like Biden's crimes are being made public in a very intentional and methodical fashion.

First the slow drip of disastrous revelations about Hunter, where it was made clear that the best case scenario is that the president's son/business partner is a crook and has repeatedly recorded himself smoking crack and screwing possibly underaged and possibly trafficked foreign prostitutes. That's the best case, since we've all already seen the videos. The worst case is that Hunter and Joe have been involved in illegal foreign business affairs for decades, and personally profited from them at the expense of our national security.

Now, we're seeing actual hard evidence of crimes Joe Biden has been committing for at least the past 6 years, where he stole, and left unsecure, top secret classified documents possibly pertaining to illegal activities he undertook while vice president.

All of this is allegedly coming from "the president's staff" or "his lawyers", which to me indicates he has opposition moles in his organization, or the DemoKKKrats themselves are running a coup to make Joe resign/be impeached, or at the least become unelectable in 2024.

Thoughts?

It's worse than 9/11, Pearl Harbor, the Civil War, and the Holocaust combined with a bad case of rabies.

He poops his pants.
Anything else?
He pooped his pantS publicly in the presence of the Pope.

I’m going for an alliteration trophy!

EDIT: He PRODIGIOUSLY pooped his pantS publicly in the presence of the Pope.

Last edited:
It very much looks like Biden's crimes are being made public in a very intentional and methodical fashion.

First the slow drip of disastrous revelations about Hunter, where it was made clear that the best case scenario is that the president's son/business partner is a crook and has repeatedly recorded himself smoking crack and screwing possibly underaged and possibly trafficked foreign prostitutes. That's the best case, since we've all already seen the videos. The worst case is that Hunter and Joe have been involved in illegal foreign business affairs for decades, and personally profited from them at the expense of our national security.

Now, we're seeing actual hard evidence of crimes Joe Biden has been committing for at least the past 6 years, where he stole, and left unsecure, top secret classified documents possibly pertaining to illegal activities he undertook while vice president.

All of this is allegedly coming from "the president's staff" or "his lawyers", which to me indicates he has opposition moles in his organization, or the DemoKKKrats themselves are running a coup to make Joe resign/be impeached, or at the least become unelectable in 2024.

Thoughts?
LOCK HIM UP!
s-l1600.jpg

Thoughts?
The cynic in me says this is all theater to "prove" that the DOJ is not in bed with the Democrats. We'll see, but the fact that we haven't seen leaked photos and their was no FBI raid already shows this is not being treated in the same way as the goon raid on Mar-A-Lago.

As soon as Republican had subpoena powers the Democrat powers that be knew the jig was up.

Damage Control is trying to get the scandal revealed by and attempt to salvage some credibility for their puppets the Legacy Media rather than allow the Republican House to get the credit for uncovering the Biden family corruption.

That's certainly one possible explanation, almost seems too simple though.

Thoughts?
I think you're reading too much into this. Just my personal opinion.

The cynic in me says this is all theater to "prove" that the DOJ is not in bed with the Democrats. We'll see, but the fact that we haven't seen leaked photos and their was no FBI raid already shows this is not being treated in the same way as the goon raid on Mar-A-Lago.

It is a tricky walk.
They need to diminish joe without hurting the rest of the party.
Plan A was to assume biden would get humiliated after the midterms and hope that he would step down.
Plan B is to insist.

I won’t call it a coup or an attempted coup. But it does seem kind of unprecedented to see our DNC-apparatchik main stream media suddenly reporting something honest AND negative about Brandon.

I’d this is the skullduggery of his Party, then the outcome is also awful. It would mean that they successfully organized the removal of one cog, but also that Kamal Harris would become either Acting President (if by the 25th Amendment) or President.

It's insane, but I'm really leaning towards thinking the radical wing (which is most of them) of the Dem party is behind this. Biden was the Trojan horse to bring in a big infiltration of authoritarian leftists/fascists into the executive branch (true nazis like Mayorkas, Harris, Garland, Becerra, etc.).

If they get control of the executive branch, they will immediately move to destroy the two other branches and install a tyrannical regime.

It's insane, but I'm really leaning towards thinking the radical wing (which is most of them) of the Dem party is behind this. Biden was the Trojan horse to bring in a big infiltration of authoritarian leftists/fascists into the executive branch

WHAT!?!?!?!

Next you'll be implying that the Justice Department in collaboration with the Democrat Party will concoct some hairbrained scheme where they accuse a sitting President of being a Russian asset who is actually hellbent on subverting the Constitution and free and fair elections; all while making money off of it.

You conspiracy theorist, you.

Have people not paid any attention to investigations out of Washington? Nothing will happen regarding the Biden stolen documents, just like nothing will happen with the Hunter laptop evidence of corruption involving the Biden crime family.
I'm not saying this won't be used to get Biden to withdraw from running for re-election. If he does it won't be because of criminal charges.
Some low level staffers will be blamed and it will be excused as unintentional.

Have people not paid any attention to investigations out of Washington? Nothing will happen regarding the Biden stolen documents, just like nothing will happen with the Hunter laptop evidence of corruption involving the Biden crime family.
I'm not saying this won't be used to get Biden to withdraw from running for re-election. If he does it won't be because of criminal charges.
Some low level staffers will be blamed and it will be excused as unintentional.
Whatever it takes

Thoughts:

A coup attempt by Russia, in collusion with Trump?

Timed until after the election! Is that what you tried to suggest? That's the smoking gun if you're not too brain dead to understand?
Nope, Climate Change

Climate Change wants to take over the US government and put a puppet in place as the next President.

1157328414-960x640.jpg

What a creepy child

Forum List

Back