Is the Biden stolen documents scandal a slow moving coup attempt?

Nope, Climate Change

Climate Change wants to take over the US government and put a puppet in place as the next President.

1157328414-960x640.jpg

What a creepy child
She’s our future leader. Show some respect.

It's insane, but I'm really leaning towards thinking the radical wing (which is most of them) of the Dem party is behind this. Biden was the Trojan horse to bring in a big infiltration of authoritarian leftists/fascists into the executive branch (true nazis like Mayorkas, Harris, Garland, Becerra, etc.).

If they get control of the executive branch, they will immediately move to destroy the two other branches and install a tyrannical regime.

Any thoughts on maybe Hunter or the uncle ratting Joe out so they don't get thrown under the bus?

As soon as Republican had subpoena powers the Democrat powers that be knew the jig was up.

Damage Control is trying to get the scandal revealed by and attempt to salvage some credibility for their puppets the Legacy Media rather than allow the Republican House to get the credit for uncovering the Biden family corruption.

Interesting. Could this be a deal the Dems cut to get the Republicans to go easier on the investigations? Legitimate question.

Any thoughts on maybe Hunter or the uncle ratting Joe out so they don't get thrown under the bus?

I'm not leaning that way. Hunter is in this just as deep as Joe, although he is a crackhead, so his judgement is clearly not the best.

I'm liking BackAgain's theory that the Dems cut a deal to give up Joe in exchange for the Republicans to soft-pedal their investigations into other Dem crimes (election fraud, Ukraine money laundering, insider trading, race agitation, etc.).

I'm not leaning that way. Hunter is in this just as deep as Joe, although he is a crackhead, so his judgement is clearly not the best.

I'm liking BackAgain's theory that the Dems cut a deal to give up Joe in exchange for the Republicans to soft-pedal their investigations into other Dem crimes (election fraud, Ukraine money laundering, insider trading, race agitation, etc.).

Democrats control the justice system and the MSM so they really wouldn't need to make deals. Do you think the documents were planted, or it was common knowledge Biden had classified documents?

It very much looks like Biden's crimes are being made public in a very intentional and methodical fashion.

First the slow drip of disastrous revelations about Hunter, where it was made clear that the best case scenario is that the president's son/business partner is a crook and has repeatedly recorded himself smoking crack and screwing possibly underaged and possibly trafficked foreign prostitutes. That's the best case, since we've all already seen the videos. The worst case is that Hunter and Joe have been involved in illegal foreign business affairs for decades, and personally profited from them at the expense of our national security.

Now, we're seeing actual hard evidence of crimes Joe Biden has been committing for at least the past 6 years, where he stole, and left unsecure, top secret classified documents possibly pertaining to illegal activities he undertook while vice president.

All of this is allegedly coming from "the president's staff" or "his lawyers", which to me indicates he has opposition moles in his organization, or the DemoKKKrats themselves are running a coup to make Joe resign/be impeached, or at the least become unelectable in 2024.

Thoughts?

Snails are jealous that it's so slow moving.

To answer the OP's question

With the thieves and gangsters in this stolen Admininstration everything is posible!

May be they have decided it's time to start cannibalizing each other......a change in the guard so to speak :dunno:

It very much looks like Biden's crimes are being made public in a very intentional and methodical fashion.

First the slow drip of disastrous revelations about Hunter, where it was made clear that the best case scenario is that the president's son/business partner is a crook and has repeatedly recorded himself smoking crack and screwing possibly underaged and possibly trafficked foreign prostitutes. That's the best case, since we've all already seen the videos. The worst case is that Hunter and Joe have been involved in illegal foreign business affairs for decades, and personally profited from them at the expense of our national security.

Now, we're seeing actual hard evidence of crimes Joe Biden has been committing for at least the past 6 years, where he stole, and left unsecure, top secret classified documents possibly pertaining to illegal activities he undertook while vice president.

All of this is allegedly coming from "the president's staff" or "his lawyers", which to me indicates he has opposition moles in his organization, or the DemoKKKrats themselves are running a coup to make Joe resign/be impeached, or at the least become unelectable in 2024.

Thoughts?
If so, it is headed by Democrats who are desperate to keep President Biden from running in 2024.

The media has been protecting the Biden regime for decades. Do lefties really think the overflow of revelations that the media can no longer contain is part of a coup attempt?

Forum List

Back