Is the Biden stolen documents scandal a slow moving coup attempt?

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
It very much looks like Biden's crimes are being made public in a very intentional and methodical fashion.

First the slow drip of disastrous revelations about Hunter, where it was made clear that the best case scenario is that the president's son/business partner is a crook and has repeatedly recorded himself smoking crack and screwing possibly underaged and possibly trafficked foreign prostitutes. That's the best case, since we've all already seen the videos. The worst case is that Hunter and Joe have been involved in illegal foreign business affairs for decades, and personally profited from them at the expense of our national security.

Now, we're seeing actual hard evidence of crimes Joe Biden has been committing for at least the past 6 years, where he stole, and left unsecure, top secret classified documents possibly pertaining to illegal activities he undertook while vice president.

All of this is allegedly coming from "the president's staff" or "his lawyers", which to me indicates he has opposition moles in his organization, or the DemoKKKrats themselves are running a coup to make Joe resign/be impeached, or at the least become unelectable in 2024.

Thoughts?

Thoughts:

A coup attempt by Russia, in collusion with Trump?

It very much looks like Biden's crimes are being made public in a very intentional and methodical fashion.

Timed until after the election! Is that what you tried to suggest? That's the smoking gun if you're not too brain dead to understand?

First the slow drip of disastrous revelations about Hunter, where it was made clear that the best case scenario is that the president's son/business partner is a crook and has repeatedly recorded himself smoking crack and screwing possibly underaged and possibly trafficked foreign prostitutes. That's the best case, since we've all already seen the videos. The worst case is that Hunter and Joe have been involved in illegal foreign business affairs for decades, and personally profited from them at the expense of our national security.

Now, we're seeing actual hard evidence of crimes Joe Biden has been committing for at least the past 6 years, where he stole, and left unsecure, top secret classified documents possibly pertaining to illegal activities he undertook while vice president.

All of this is allegedly coming from "the president's staff" or "his lawyers", which to me indicates he has opposition moles in his organization, or the DemoKKKrats themselves are running a coup to make Joe resign/be impeached, or at the least become unelectable in 2024.

Thoughts?
Glacial!

Thoughts?
FmTDOCnakAA7b4L.jpg

I won’t call it a coup or an attempted coup. But it does seem kind of unprecedented to see our DNC-apparatchik main stream media suddenly reporting something honest AND negative about Brandon.

I’d this is the skullduggery of his Party, then the outcome is also awful. It would mean that they successfully organized the removal of one cog, but also that Kamal Harris would become either Acting President (if by the 25th Amendment) or President.

I won’t call it a coup or an attempted coup. But it does seem kind of unprecedented to see our DNC-apparatchik main stream media suddenly reporting something honest AND negative about Brandon.

I’d this is the skullduggery of his Party, then the outcome is also awful. It would mean that they successfully organized the removal of one cog, but also that Kamal Harris would become either Acting President (if by the 25th Amendment) or President.

There's definitely something a foot, I'm not buying any of it, this was all very intentional. And having known this for months, they're ill prepared with their official WH response.

Thoughts?
Poopeypants is done, he served his purpose in the leftyvirus fake mailin ballot scam of 2020. Now I can't imagine the DIms thinking Knees Harris is a viable candidate either so wait to see what happens there.

What goes around comes around--- sooner or later... usually later, I've noticed (in Swampland).. Getting justice vis a vis anything DC-related is... glacial

The left have never been enthused about bidim except as a way to steal the election. They are his puppet masters.. and he made a good puppet in the beginning. But he has some loose lips and they are afraid of sinking the old Dim ship. They don't see it has already sunk to the bottom -- or maybe they do

:)

Thoughts:

A coup attempt by Russia, in collusion with Trump?

Timed until after the election! Is that what you tried to suggest? That's the smoking gun if you're not too brain dead to understand?

By the Democrat Cult you ignorant FUCK.

Poopeypants is done, he served his purpose in the leftyvirus fake mailin ballot scam of 2020. Now I can't imagine the DIms thinking Knees Harris is a viable candidate either so wait to see what happens there.
do you have thedetails on how it is he came to be known as such... (P-pants)???

I've heard that is a fake news story.. and I've heard it wasn't

There's definitely something a foot, I'm not buying any of it, this was all very intentional. And having known this for months, they're ill prepared with their official WH response.
It is more and more perplexing.

In what secret location will the fourth stash of Brandon’s dementia-induced mishandling of classified materials be found? In an old Brandon reserved gym locker in Delaware?

The press pool is kicking the little negro lesbians ass right now. Never before have we seen such interest in finding the truth with regards to the potato in charge.

Of course
The Cult sees placeholder Brandon as a liability now and have set out to further weaken him.

What comes next is Newsome.

The path is a little complicated but no chance they elevate the colored girl.

As soon as Republican had subpoena powers the Democrat powers that be knew the jig was up.

Damage Control is trying to get the scandal revealed by and attempt to salvage some credibility for their puppets the Legacy Media rather than allow the Republican House to get the credit for uncovering the Biden family corruption.

Forum List

Back