Is the Biden Administration in Violation of the Taylor Force Act?

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2021
For those who don’t know, the Taylor Force prohibits payments to the Palestinian Authority while they fund the Islamic terrorists‘ pay-for-slay stipends to Palestinian families of terrorists jailed by Israel. (I’m simplifying it: link gives more explanation.) It was signed into law by President Trump in 2018.

Are the funds that Biden restored to the Palestinians on Day 1 of his presidency, which Trump had curtailed since money was going to Hamas via these payments, a violation of the Act?

For those who don’t know, the Taylor Force prohibits payments to the Palestinian Authority while they fund the Islamic terrorists‘ pay-for-slay stipends to Palestinian families of terrorists jailed by Israel. (I’m simplifying it: link gives more explanation.) It was signed into law by President Trump in 2018.

Are the funds that Biden restored to the Palestinians on Day 1 of his presidency, which Trump had curtailed since money was going to Hamas via these payments, a violation of the Act?

Why not? Anything Poopeypants does is breaking a law somewhere.

The Taylor Force Act only cut funding to the PA by 1/3 ... so it was lawful for the Trump Administration to provide the other 2/3's ... and the provisions of the Taylor Force Act wouldn't have saved Taylor Force's life ... which is quite typical for our Congress ...

So, if your question is about the lawful 2/3's funding that the Trump Administration was paying the PA, the answer would be "no", the Biden Administration isn't violating the Taylor Force Act by continuing these payments ... I'm assuming this is for things like electric power the Israelis are providing the folks in the Gaza Strip ... that stuff ain't free ...

Forum List

Back