Is the ACLU really Anti-Christian

We were free to speak at our neighbors, the store and/or on the sidewalk before the ACLU existed.

When the overwhelming majority of American citizens are Christians, it is unfair to stifle their collective belief becuase of a relative handful of whiney-ass shits like you who believe the majority should suffer the tyranny of the minority.

But it is nice to see that you admit atheism is simply another faith/belief.

Read the case! The Christian was prevented from speaking (protesting) at the store. The ACLU came to his aid. How are you suffering? Let the little person with the less popular religion sing his song to his God too.

This reminds me of the days in elementary school when we had students and teachers use the public address system to lead the school in Christian prayer. Not once was a non-Christian allowed to use the PA system to recite his prayer. Yet there is supposedly an anti-establishment clause. By all practical measures, this public school had established Christianity to the exclusion of any other religion. One student was brave enough to refuse to bow his head as the other students supposedly prayed. He also refused to pledge allegiance to the flag while other students did as they were expected to do. Though he was often ostracized, I had a great deal of respect for him.

Read the case! The Christian was prevented from speaking (protesting) at the store. The ACLU came to his aid. How are you suffering? Let the little person with the less popular religion sing his song to his God too.

This reminds me of the days in elementary school when we had students and teachers use the public address system to lead the school in Christian prayer. Not once was a non-Christian allowed to use the PA system to recite his prayer. Yet there is supposedly an anti-establishment clause. By all practical measures, this public school had established Christianity to the exclusion of any other religion. One student was brave enough to refuse to bow his head as the other students supposedly prayed. He also refused to pledge allegiance to the flag while other students did as they were expected to do. Though he was often ostracized, I had a great deal of respect for him.

I remember the days. Christmas was greatly celebrated with songs about Jesus but there was practically no mention of other observances by other religions. Jewish holidays were barely given a mention. There was no recognition of any Islamic holiday to the best of my knowledge.

Forum List

Back