IS supporters post cartoon depicting Obama beheading

The mud is between your ears. You don't recall the Bush years? Sad so many retards feel free to express their lopsided opinions.
Uhm, I never treated Bush with anything but respect, without exception.

You are barking up the wrong tree, here.

You can scour all of my postings, you will find not even a cross word toward Bush from me.

Try again, this time, with talent.
Try following your own advice! I asked if you remembered the Bush years. Do you? He got a LOT more grief than obama, not even close. So you see burning obama effigies anywhere? obama assassinated? obama protest parades? Complete with banners, cartoons, posters, etc.

You will see all those things as soon as Obama lies to get us into unnecessary war and crashes the economy. So far, he is only guilty of being a black democratic president.
Hillary voted for the war, she's a liar too? You're repeated your retarded outlook many times here, it doesn't make it true. obasm hasn't lied?

Go gnaw on your rawhide chew toy and let the grownups talk.
We're talking about Obama dumbass. Try to keep up.
Hey retard. When libturds snivel about how bad obasm is treated I will remind them of the Bush years. Whether you like it or not.

Go chew on a toy or lick your hind quarters.

So, Righties do love ISIS. They use it as a battering ram against our own president.

At first, I thought that skye 's intentions were good, but now I have my doubts.

But hey, it's a free country. Have at it.

I can't believe a dipshit like Skye starts a thread celebrating ISIS

Obama hatred to the absurd

Last edited:
So, Righties do love ISIS. They use it as a battering ram against our own president.

At first, I thought that skye 's intentions were good, but now I have my doubts.

Oh, horseshit.

For you of all people to comment on other's intentions is pretty hypocritical, at least to those who observe you much.

Nothing new.

Ob ama hatred to the absurd
What celebration?

She didn't celebrate, she observed what IS did.

What celebration?

And?

Why would she be surprised that ISIS hates the President?
Isn't that a GOOD thing?

What celebration?

And?

Why would she be surprised that ISIS hates the President?
Isn't that a GOOD thing?

ESAD

The president’s head is seen held by “Jihadi John” — the British citizen infamous for his role in videos showing the grisly executions of Western citizens captured by the terrorist group — who slaps the American president on the head, calling him a “mule” in Arabic.
Mom! Dad! Jihadi John is going to slaughter me! Save me!” Obama says in Arabic before the cartoon depicts the jihadist severing the neck of the American commander-in-chief.

IS supporters post cartoon depicting Obama beheading The Times of Israel
Terrible......just terrible......

I know right..! They need to cut off the cartoonist head,because I have never seen such a piss poor job. Is that really what passes for animation in Iraq?

The president’s head is seen held by “Jihadi John” — the British citizen infamous for his role in videos showing the grisly executions of Western citizens captured by the terrorist group — who slaps the American president on the head, calling him a “mule” in Arabic.
Mom! Dad! Jihadi John is going to slaughter me! Save me!” Obama says in Arabic before the cartoon depicts the jihadist severing the neck of the American commander-in-chief.

IS supporters post cartoon depicting Obama beheading The Times of Israel

MY idea for a cartoon is showing the IS artist drawing the behaded Obama cartoon giggling and showing it to an IS friend while high overhead the vague outline of a B-2 flies over and lots of itty bitty dots fall to Earth. :)

"Hey Mohammed, look at this funny cartoon of the American President I just drew!"

"Hey that's very good! That's sure to anger the Americans."

5...4...3...2...:)

Uhm, I never treated Bush with anything but respect, without exception.

You are barking up the wrong tree, here.

You can scour all of my postings, you will find not even a cross word toward Bush from me.

Try again, this time, with talent.
Try following your own advice! I asked if you remembered the Bush years. Do you? He got a LOT more grief than obama, not even close. So you see burning obama effigies anywhere? obama assassinated? obama protest parades? Complete with banners, cartoons, posters, etc.

You will see all those things as soon as Obama lies to get us into unnecessary war and crashes the economy. So far, he is only guilty of being a black democratic president.
Hillary voted for the war, she's a liar too? You're repeated your retarded outlook many times here, it doesn't make it true. obasm hasn't lied?

Go gnaw on your rawhide chew toy and let the grownups talk.
We're talking about Obama dumbass. Try to keep up.
Hey retard. When libturds snivel about how bad obasm is treated I will remind them of the Bush years. Whether you like it or not.

Go chew on a toy or lick your hind quarters.

That's fine. You go and mumble anything that happens to pop into your head, of no mater what the discussion is. Why should you change now?

All you people who think that by attacking me and trying to make a personal issue of it, that this cartoon will magically dissapear I have one message for you.

DON'T SHOOT THE MESSENGER

You will notice I deliberately kept politics out of my comments because I consider this issue above politics, so why are all the left wingers bleating away with all the usual nonsense!

It was necessary post this matter because it show once again how Islamic State has a complete and utter lack of respect for the POTUS and the US itself.

How about some intelligent non political comment instead?

All you people who think that by attacking me and trying to make a personal issue of it, that this cartoon will magically dissapear I have one message for you.

You will notice I deliberately kept politics out of my comments because I consider this issue above politics, so why are all the left wingers bleating away with all the usual nonsense!

It was necessary post this matter because it show once again how Islamic State has a complete and utter lack of respect for the POTUS and the US itself.

Would you rather ISIS treat Obama respectfully?

How many threads would you start then?

Would you rather ISIS treat Obama respectfully?

How many threads would you start then?

They are not making threat against POTUS so that we have a reason to post threads on this forum.

the cartoon is silly------badly drawn and uninteresting and meaningless. I can
understand posting up its existence by why all this discussion about that silly,
childish drawing? There is far better graffiti in my neighborhood

the cartoon is silly------badly drawn and uninteresting and meaningless. I can
understand posting up its existence by why all this discussion about that silly,
childish drawing? There is far better graffiti in my neighborhood
The sad part is that Skye is celebrating the drawing

The more I look at the headline:

1. "IS supporters post cartoon depicting Obama beheading"
the more it seems incomplete.

Who or what was Obama beheading?

Whites?

School kids?

Innocent women and children?

and using what?

Drones with sharpened rotors?

No, I didn't look at the cartoon; too often links bring little bundles of joy to one's computer.

Forum List

Back