IS supporters post cartoon depicting Obama beheading

skye

Diamond Member
Oct 19, 2012
The president’s head is seen held by “Jihadi John” — the British citizen infamous for his role in videos showing the grisly executions of Western citizens captured by the terrorist group — who slaps the American president on the head, calling him a “mule” in Arabic.
Mom! Dad! Jihadi John is going to slaughter me! Save me!” Obama says in Arabic before the cartoon depicts the jihadist severing the neck of the American commander-in-chief.

IS supporters post cartoon depicting Obama beheading The Times of Israel

Bah...their day will come. For whatever reason, we Christians have been holding back the Jewry. Just wait until ISIS really fucks up and continues to kill Christians...white Christians. They will all enjoy death at this point.

The president’s head is seen held by “Jihadi John” — the British citizen infamous for his role in videos showing the grisly executions of Western citizens captured by the terrorist group — who slaps the American president on the head, calling him a “mule” in Arabic.
Mom! Dad! Jihadi John is going to slaughter me! Save me!” Obama says in Arabic before the cartoon depicts the jihadist severing the neck of the American commander-in-chief.

First, thank you for sharing this.

Sure is pretty disgusting.

I don't even want to know how many Righties are actually enjoying this.

Sad that America has sunk so deep into the mud...

The mud is between your ears. You don't recall the Bush years? Sad so many retards feel free to express their lopsided opinions.

Uhm, I never treated Bush with anything but respect, without exception.

You are barking up the wrong tree, here.

You can scour all of my postings, you will find not even a cross word toward Bush from me.

Try again, this time, with talent.

The mud is between your ears. You don't recall the Bush years? Sad so many retards feel free to express their lopsided opinions.

You can scour all of my postings, you will find not even a cross word toward Bush from me.

Try following your own advice! I asked if you remembered the Bush years. Do you? He got a LOT more grief than obama, not even close. So you see burning obama effigies anywhere? obama assassinated? obama protest parades? Complete with banners, cartoons, posters, etc.

Try following your own advice! I asked if you remembered the Bush years. Do you? He got a LOT more grief than obama, not even close. So you see burning obama effigies anywhere? obama assassinated? obama protest parades? Complete with banners, cartoons, posters, etc.

You will see all those things as soon as Obama lies to get us into unnecessary war and crashes the economy. So far, he is only guilty of being a black democratic president.

You will see all those things as soon as Obama lies to get us into unnecessary war and crashes the economy. So far, he is only guilty of being a black democratic president.
Hillary voted for the war, she's a liar too? You're repeated your retarded outlook many times here, it doesn't make it true. obasm hasn't lied?

Go gnaw on your rawhide chew toy and let the grownups talk.

Remember how Libs laughed when Bush had a shoe thrown at him?

Oh I remember it well.... there was no end to it...liberals even came out with a game ....

some like to laugh at others but when people make fun at them ...they don't like it so much!

Bush showed some good reflexes as I recall. I think obama would take a shot to the kisser because he couldn't believe someone wasn't smitten with his awesomeness.

Bush showed some good reflexes as I recall. I think obama would take a shot to the kisser because he couldn't believe someone wasn't smitten with his awesomeness.

Yes ...Bush ducked the shoe in the nick of time!!!! :D

Obama wears cork underpants in fear that some kindergarten class he's indoctrinating might start a round of "Pin The Tail On The Jackass".

But, hey, even paranoids can have actual enemies.....

First, thank you for sharing this.

Sure is pretty disgusting.

I think you are mistaken when you say this is a political matter between the Right and the Left, which is really quite irrelevant.

The cartoon shows that ISIS holds Obama in deep contempt and with a complete lack of respect.

It is a newsworthy item which has nothing to do with America sinking deep into the mud.

The Islamic State regularly threatens the United States and Obama for their perceived interference in the Muslim world, and this cartoon represents a more forceful statement of this fact.

These people are disgusting barbarians. Their wanton disregard for human life and decency is well documented.

Are you supporting ISIS on this?

Don't you want ISIS to hate our President?

Forum List

Back