IS supporters post cartoon depicting Obama beheading

The president’s head is seen held by “Jihadi John” — the British citizen infamous for his role in videos showing the grisly executions of Western citizens captured by the terrorist group — who slaps the American president on the head, calling him a “mule” in Arabic.
Mom! Dad! Jihadi John is going to slaughter me! Save me!” Obama says in Arabic before the cartoon depicts the jihadist severing the neck of the American commander-in-chief.

IS supporters post cartoon depicting Obama beheading The Times of Israel
Are you supporting ISIS on this?

Don't you want ISIS to hate our President?

Oh stop it.

The president’s head is seen held by “Jihadi John” — the British citizen infamous for his role in videos showing the grisly executions of Western citizens captured by the terrorist group — who slaps the American president on the head, calling him a “mule” in Arabic.
Mom! Dad! Jihadi John is going to slaughter me! Save me!” Obama says in Arabic before the cartoon depicts the jihadist severing the neck of the American commander-in-chief.

heaven forbid we should depict Mohammed or any radical islamic leader depicted like that, they would be rioting

First, thank you for sharing this.

Sure is pretty disgusting.

I don't even want to know how many Righties are actually enjoying this.

Sad that America has sunk so deep into the mud...

I think you are mistaken when you say this is a political matter between the Right and the Left, which is really quite irrelevant.

The cartoon shows that ISIS holds Obama in deep contempt and with a complete lack of respect.

It is a newsworthy item which has nothing to do with America sinking deep into the mud.

The Islamic State regularly threatens the United States and Obama for their perceived interference in the Muslim world, and this cartoon represents a more forceful statement of this fact.
Would you prefer that ISIS respect our President?

How many threads would you start on that?

I think you are mistaken when you say this is a political matter between the Right and the Left, which is really quite irrelevant.

The cartoon shows that ISIS holds Obama in deep contempt and with a complete lack of respect.

It is a newsworthy item which has nothing to do with America sinking deep into the mud.

The Islamic State regularly threatens the United States and Obama for their perceived interference in the Muslim world, and this cartoon represents a more forceful statement of this fact.

It is one thing for americans to make jokes or vent about the president, altogether another to threaten him
cutting off the head is a threat

Terrible......just terrible......

Oh stop it.

Skye posts some really horrific things, nothing factual, just lots of hate. If she thought she would get support, she would agree with the op.

Sad but true.

heaven forbid we should depict Mohammed or any radical islamic leader depicted like that, they would be rioting

No comparison. None at all.

It is one thing for americans to make jokes or vent about the president, altogether another to threaten him

I find it odd that Republicans would take sides with ISIS against America

But then again, Republicans do not love America like you and I

I find it odd that Republicans would take sides with ISIS against America

But then again, Republicans do not love America like you and I

Frankly a lot of the venting and humor I've seen is from democrats as well. It is not just a republican thing.

Oh stop it.

Skye posts some really horrific things, nothing factual, just lots of hate. If she thought she would get support, she would agree with the op.

Sad but true.

Really I can't be bothered even trying to understand what you are talking about.

You can't deny the fact that this cartoon was broadcasted by IS and the hate is factual on their part.

How can you deny that?

They took that "Junior Varsity" shit WAY too personally!!!!

These people are disgusting barbarians. Their wanton disregard for human life and decency is well documented.
They do what they say they are going to do.

Somebody shouldn't have mocked them as "the Junior Varsity".

They are crazy; never mock people that do not mind dying.

OMG Roadrunner.... I had forgotten all about it!:eek-52: you are so right!

Talk about the Prez not understanding s *** about international politics!

The mud is between your ears. You don't recall the Bush years? Sad so many retards feel free to express their lopsided opinions.
Uhm, I never treated Bush with anything but respect, without exception.

You are barking up the wrong tree, here.

You can scour all of my postings, you will find not even a cross word toward Bush from me.

Try again, this time, with talent.
Try following your own advice! I asked if you remembered the Bush years. Do you? He got a LOT more grief than obama, not even close. So you see burning obama effigies anywhere? obama assassinated? obama protest parades? Complete with banners, cartoons, posters, etc.

You will see all those things as soon as Obama lies to get us into unnecessary war and crashes the economy. So far, he is only guilty of being a black democratic president.
Hillary voted for the war, she's a liar too? You're repeated your retarded outlook many times here, it doesn't make it true. obasm hasn't lied?

Go gnaw on your rawhide chew toy and let the grownups talk.

We're talking about Obama dumbass. Try to keep up.

OMG Roadrunner.... I had forgotten all about it!:eek-52: you are so right!

Talk about the Prez not understanding s *** about international politics!
Secret Service goes from one mess up to another, these radical Muslims, jihadist, whatever you want to call them, and whatever acronym they fight under, all have one thing in common; they have been trivialized and underestimated by this administration time after time, and continue to thrive.

Somebody in DC is not getting this right at all.

Forum List

Back