Is Seattle going to pick up Colin Kaepernick?

You didn't take anything, plus like I mentioned before I still keep up with college ball, so no, the only thing here is the NFL that I CHOSE to give up.
You didn't give it up because you don't like the game of football. By your own admission you don't like football because we made it woke. You don't have any hopes of changing that so you've decided to surrender football to us. We took it from you you cuck. 😄

You didn't give it up because you don't like the game of football. By your own admission you don't like football because we made it woke. You don't have any hopes of changing that so you've decided to surrender football to us. We took it from you you cuck. 😄
You made it woke did you? I didn't see any kneeling last season, because players share t.v. revenue, and when the woke kneeling BS happened t.v. ratings dropped. So they did what all phoney wokesters do, they went to the Capalist money that they love even more than being woke.

You made it woke did you? I didn't see any kneeling last season, because players share t.v. revenue, and when the woke kneeling BS happened t.v. ratings dropped. So they did what all phoney wokesters do, they went to the Capalist money that they love even more than being woke.
They stopped to kneeling (which placates moron racists) in exchange for giving hundreds of millions of dollars to BLM and social justice causes. That seems like decent stick up to me. 😄

Lol!!! :laugh:
Dude, you have no clue what I like and don't like.

Seattle is a 'woke' town. This would be right down their liberal alley. Now they'll certainly turn off the few people left in town that are conservative, but they might actually put more people overall in the stands.
Their and the NFL's real danger is, nationwide they could lose some viewership when they are on TV.
Who knows, this isn't the America I grew up in any more, and turning your back on your country and flag goes over pretty well with millions of so-called "Americans".
You're right: Seattle is so far left they will sign Kaepernick, I bet. Trying to get some clickbait attention, I suppose.

I know you have Seahawks Jersey you're threatening to burn if they hire Kap. You made your cuck status known you fool. 😄

Dude, you're wasting my time but you're saying shit that isn't true.
You said, quote: "By your own admission you don't like football because we made it woke."

As I've repeatedly said, I follow college ball. Does that sound like someone that DOESN'T like football?

It's NOT football, I don't like, it's the fucking NFL that I'm done with. Yeah I have some NFL apparel, because I USED to like and I routinely watched the NFL. Get it now?!

Dude, you're wasting my time but you're saying shit that isn't true.
You said, quote: "By your own admission you don't like football because we made it woke."

As I've repeatedly said, I follow college ball. Does that sound like someone that DOESN'T like football?

It's NOT football, I don't like, it's the fucking NFL that I'm done with. Yeah I have some NFL apparel, because I USED to like and I routinely watched the NFL. Get it now?!
😄

Who are you trying to sell on this cuck because I ain't buying. Of course you love college football were the only people getting paid (until recently) were the white coaches. Let's see how much your love of game holds now that NIL are giving college athletes more freedom and power.

😄

Who are you trying to sell on this cuck because I ain't buying. Of course you love college football were the only people getting paid (until recently) were the white coaches. Let's see how much your love of game holds now that NIL are giving college athletes more freedom and power.

Meh, we'll see, I really don't care one way or another if college players are paid or not.

Forum List

Back