Is Seattle going to pick up Colin Kaepernick?

He sent videos to the coach working out and practicing. Coach said he looked good.
Good QB. Hope he gets picked up. Too bad you don't like him. Many others do.
It's always fun watching posers making fools of themselves.

I doubt if you have ever watched so much as a single game in your life, much less being a fan.

All you know is that you are an authoritarian woke leftist, so you pretend.

Any signing would be largely symbolic. He's been out too long and has lost the work habits, mainly the habits of learning and reading defenses, to be effective. If Seattle chooses to virtue signal, it won't get any value on the field from Colin.

I'm not watching the NFL anymore anyway, but if they pick up this clown, I'll be making a video of me burning my Seahawk apparel.

There Appears To Be 1 Team Gaining Momentum For Colin Kaepernick​

So the Browns trading away multiple draft picks and offering a guaranteed contract to someone facing 22 sexual harassment/assault law suits was not enough to do it for you, but some guy kneels during a song and that is the final straw??

So the Browns trading away multiple draft picks and offering a guaranteed contract to someone facing 22 sexual harassment/assault law suits was not enough to do it for you, but some guy kneels during a song and that is the final straw??
You should have one of the older kids at the facility explain to you what a Tu Toque fallacy is all about some day.

I'm not watching the NFL anymore anyway, but if they pick up this clown, I'll be making a video of me burning my Seahawk apparel.
There Appears To Be 1 Team Gaining Momentum For Colin Kaepernick
Kaepernick maybe a good fit, Carrol likes game manager QBs. Six years out of the league my be tough on him but I think he’d rather pass up the opportunity to remain a martyr.

Kaepernick maybe a good fit, Carrol likes game manager QBs. Six years out of the league my be tough on him but I think he’d rather pass up the opportunity to remain a martyr.
Game manager?

You aren't thinking of Alex Smith, and not Kaep, are you?

.....or even Jimmy G, who is on the market.

Game manager?

You aren't thinking of Alex Smith, and not Kaep, are you?

.....or even Jimmy G, who is on the market.
He won’t make any decisions, it will be Carrol. Kap won’t make many throwing mistakes because he will not be given a green light and will only be allowed short to mid range passes. Wilson barely got to make decisions, he won’t trust Kap.

Kap though will be good because like Wilson, he’ll be running for his life with no Oline.

It's always fun watching posers making fools of themselves.

I doubt if you have ever watched so much as a single game in your life, much less being a fan.

All you know is that you are an authoritarian woke leftist, so you pretend.
And all you do is act like a bitch because Trump bitched about him. So narrow.

You really think you know more about Watson and his legal troubles then the team paying him 200 Million.

I’m gonna go out on a limb and say those girls are most likely full of shit just like you.

Seattle might be the ideal home for Kapernick's radicalism but the question nobody asks is whether he can still play at a professional level. Who wooda thunk that football could become a political event?

Forum List

Back