Is Russia a positive or a negative influence?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
by the orders of the peaky fookin blinders
If you think about it. Russia is a white country (or majority white country) and it is conservative. It supports, conservatives and white nationalists in the west though. Of course liberals like Hillary Clinton will not like it. But what about you, if you are conservative?

If you think about it. Russia is a white country (or majority white country) and it is conservative. It supports, conservatives and white nationalists in the west though. Of course liberals like Hillary Clinton will not like it. But what about you, if you are conservative?
What exactly is it you’re asking?

Is Russia a positive or negative influence in politics? Somehow someone is the bad guy if he allies himself with Russia though but Russia gives aid and money even to nationalists. If you are white nationalist you like that? Also Russians are mostly nationalists.

American conservatives love Russia.

Of course they aren't very smart.

Is Russia a positive or negative influence in politics? Somehow someone is the bad guy if he allies himself with Russia though but Russia gives aid and money even to nationalists. If you are white nationalist you like that? Also Russians are mostly nationalists.
That answer would vary by region, and issue.

I think american conservatives do not want that america gets non-white and such. And Russia also wants to revert the world to the early 20th century where whites were the dominant people etc. So they are allies of course.

Some German nationalists/patriots seeked assylym in Russia, because Germany is a multicultural non-white tyranny to them, where non-whites attack germans and Russia is mostly White. Search "German family seeks assylym in Russia".

I think american conservatives do not want that america gets non-white and such. And Russia also wants to revert the world to the early 20th century where whites were the dominant people etc. So they are allies of course.
Yes. This is known as "racism".

True but some 100 or 150 years ago racism was common sense, and in all walks of life, no one thought this is wrong or something.

True but some 100 or 150 years ago racism was common sense, and in all walks of life, no one thought this is wrong or something.
Common sense?

No.

... the attempt to vilify in group preference. No shame in that...

I do not think it is really racism, or if it is it is not a bad type or evil type of racism if you do not want that whites become minority and get replaced and such. Whites built their countries, it is the countries of their forefathers etc. It is their terretory, some liberals do not want that blue birds make pink birds in one space extinct though. But they do not care about whites.

Common sense?

No.

yes it is. Depends on the type of racism, I do not consider all types of racism or racial preferences as evil.

Most of your multi-culti, cucked whites are bottom rung amongst their own,and seek solace, and kinship from out groups, in an attempt to elevate their own status within said group.

Most of your multi-culti, cucked whites are bottom rung amongst their own,and seek solace, and kinship from out groups, in an attempt to elevate their own status within said group.

To me it is nothing wrong if you are cool and friends with others, not even if you date others. The thing is it wouldnt happen if there werent so many non-whites in the same place as whites though. I mean mass immigration. non-whites have higher birthrates then whites etc. But it is not wrong if you get along with others, you dont need to hate others. It is just a technicality nothing personal to me.

To me it is nothing wrong if you are cool and friends with others, not even if you date others. The thing is it wouldnt happen if there werent so many non-whites in the same place as whites though. I mean mass immigration. non-whites have higher birthrates then whites etc. But it is not wrong if you get along with others, you dont need to hate others. It is just a technicality nothing personal to me.
Getting along isn’t the same as going along...

Negative influence seeing they do not represent my Conservative view.

I am Libertarian and despise Russia...

Since when?

Trump is not Conservative and most GOP members that are in the House and Seante lack fiscal Conservatism!

Forum List

Back