CDZ A plea to Presidents Putin, Xi, and Biden : add new civilian and heavy cargo trainroads via belt-and-road initiative from Sebastopol to Krasnodar

peacefan

Gold Member
Mar 8, 2018
Amsterdam, Netherlands
A plea to Presidents Putin, Xi, and Biden :

Please focus your negotiations with the west about Ukraine and Crimea around the belt-and-road initiative created heavy cargo and passenger railroad leading to an (upgraded) Russian railroad network that links into the Russian arms manufacturing industries by road or by train.

The Crimean-to-Russian part of this new railroad should focus on the link between Sebastopol[1] and Krasnodar[2], and your military industry experts can guide you on the need for additional (rail-)roads.

Russia should get Chinese help in setting up the heavy cargo railroad section to it's arms industries by Chinese communist-to-communist help, rather than China trying to use Russia as the 'useful idiot'.

And the west should FORMALLY ACCEPT the annexation of Crimea. These are long-time RUSSIANS that we're talking about, and the annexxation was done completely LEGALLY.
What followed in the years prior to this crisis about western-Ukraine was nothing but prodding of the famous and proud Russian bear, a VERY hubristic way of "doing business", WITH OTHER PEOPLE'S LIVES!!!

[1] https://www.google.com/maps/place/S...d2da7afff4d34cc!8m2!3d44.6166222!4d33.5254669

[2] https://www.google.com/maps/place/K...f720794f56c4beb6!8m2!3d45.0356852!4d38.973999

Last edited:
Why does the Proud Russian Bear need help from the Americans and the Chinese to build a railroad?

Why does the Proud Russian Bear need help from the Americans and the Chinese to build a railroad?
simple : the Americans lead NATO, and by extension of military power, the EU.
NATO, the EU *and* AUKUS *all* need to recognize the annexation of Crimea as legit, publicly.

and the Chinese have advanced railroad building equipment.
that should really be used as communist-to-communist help.

the west is currently trying a pincer movement combined with a divide and conquer movement that'll drive the Russians especially nuts, and dangerous.
China thinks it can laugh about it all, with it's so called tech advancements and 2x army size of the US, but they're in for a nasty set of surprises in any (nuclear-)large scale war between themselves and the west : we'll win. with relative ease.

and me? i don't wanna see so much good hardware and lives destroyed in such ugly ways.
that's why i'm a peace activist in this nasty story.

Last edited:
What does America have to do with this?

The Russians murdered over 200 Dutch on

Malaysia Airlines Flight 17​

Let the Dutch pay for the railroad.

This would be reparations victims pay to murderers.

Last edited:
https://defence_pk/pdf/threads/a-plea-to-presidents-putin-xi-and-biden-add-new-civilian-and-heavy-cargo-trainroads-via-belt-and-road-initiative-from-sebastopol-to-krasnodar.734762/post-13547483

Moscow and Beijing hit out at what they said was Washington's destabilizing role in global security.

Local : 2022-02-04(Friday) 18:36
Found via https://nicer-dot-app/news (currently offline due to personal circumstances (holiday away from home))...

Well, the Communist Alliance has *violent* and/or *oppressive* totalitarian ambitions then..
I am one unhappy camper today, people.
Reaaaally unhappy.

and to get to the point made by Moscow and Beijing :
NATO is merely defending itself from economic (1970s OPEC price-hike fuel crisis in the west until now) and military aggression by the Communist + Extremist-Muslim Alliances, ever since the Cuba USSR missile threat, and probably before then even, at least a decade before then,

because hey, why do we have so many many nuke installations on this planet?

after Japan was nuked to end WW2 in the pacific, nuclear power *should* have only been used to provide clean fuel for heating homes by electrical means.
but nooo, the hawks in government{s} decided on that tit-for-tat d!ck-measuring escalation game and fear mongering game to hide away economic disputes over oil and gas.

i rest my case here.

What does America have to do with this?

The Russians murdered over 200 Dutch on

Malaysia Airlines Flight 17​

Let the Dutch pay for the railroad.

This would be reparations victims pay to murderers.
M.A.-flight 17 was an accident during war.

Since then airlines have are known to avoid the airspace of an 'ongoing theater of war' much better, and much more in advance.
You see that today with Ryanair's flights to Ukraine for instance. They have been toning those down a lot since tensions escalated.

Forum List

Back