Is Roman Polanski a criminal?

Exactly e.g. cult leaders - found amongst all kinds of political backgrounds - not just amongst leftists.

Independent of a 13 year old Samantha Geimer being raped by an adult and stating as a minor, I didn't mind - has no bearing on the existing law - the adult will be punished.
If she states as an adult - "it was never a big deal", (okay so be it) doesn't change the fact of Polanski having raped her and having been sentenced to prison. (escaped to France).

Samantha Greimer:
“‘I remember the time when I was starting to work – I became a model at 14 years old,” she explained. “All the girls, the models, slept with the photographers and I was no exception. But sex was something normal, a natural aspect of life. There wasn’t all this drama, all this darkness surrounding sex.”
Especially the model/pageant-scene is well known for that. That is why Clinton and Trump and many alike are always seen at, or connected to such "businesses" and venues.

So what are you trying to point out with your thread? That the rich and powerful couldn't give a rats ass about moral standards prevailing amongst the common folks?
I can only imagine how the victim must have been looked down upon for ratting out Polanski.

Rape, or the producers coach, is how business is done in Hollywood.

It's who and what Hollywood is.

I guess I understand how the Left is Ok with democrats raping the country.

It's just their culture.

For the record, you are Ok with minors having sex with adults so long as they give consent?

Why then did he drug her?
No. I'm simply saying this woman doesn't seem to have an issue with it.

For the record, there are several states that have laws on the books that OK child marriage.
Seems the lion share of those states..are red. :)

Nobody on the left worshiped Roman Polanski. He was reviled on all sides.

But hey, if you live in the just and righteous conservative state of Missouri, I believe there are politicians who believe child marriage (at 12) is A-OK. :)

No he wasn't reviled by libs at all. They gave him standing ovations, prestigious awards and sanctuary in Europe.

Just like they did for decades for Harvey Weinstein.

No. I'm simply saying this woman doesn't seem to have an issue with it.

For the record, there are several states that have laws on the books that OK child marriage.
Seems the lion share of those states..are red. :)

Polanski raped this child- he didn't "marry" her.

Further, marriage is no excuse for rape in America.

I can only imagine how the victim must have been looked down upon for ratting out Polanski.
Maybe not, since she explained to others that he didn't give her the Louis Vuitton handbag , he had promised her.
Rape, or the producers coach, is how business is done in Hollywood.
For many - sure, (and both males and females in the movie industry are very well aware of that)
It's who and what Hollywood is.
Not just Hollywood - any place were religion or drugs are involved.

Roman is a pedophile, and this shows how the Left is normalizing it.

He fled to France to evade justice but that does not stop the rich and powerful in Hollywood to continue to sing his praises and make movies with him, like Harrison Ford did in the movie "Frantic".

Polanski is an odd situation.

I don't think he ever recovered from what happened to his wife. His first wife, pregnant with his first baby, right when he became first famous and then charlie Manson's crew strung up his wife in the home they just bought and stabbed her in the stomach killing her and their 8 month baby still inside her.

He was never accused of molesting a kid again after that. Makes me wonder if he was out of his head.

Even still today the girl he had sex with doesn't hate him or blame him.

I don't think he ever recovered from what happened to his wife. His first wife, pregnant with his first baby, right when he became first famous and then charlie Manson's crew strung up his wife in the home they just bought and stabbed her in the stomach killing her and their 8 month baby still inside her.

He was never accused of molesting a kid again after that. Makes me wonder if he was out of his head.

Just because someone only had 1 molestation on their record, doesn't mean they didn't do again. Particularly since he has been spending time in Europe where this kind of crap is tolerated by the wealthy over the past 45 years.

If Mr. Polanski had just did his time , and got civilly committed to that trailer park in Florida after wards, that would have been something else.

BTW, a lot of the guys who got pinched on To Catch a Predator never even got to do one child molestation, yet many still went to prison Polanski did a lot worse than those guys, who merely chatted with the police and Chris Hansen and never even touched a child.

People have been cancelled from society for much less. Today you lose your job and friends if you say something like "all lives matter"

Again, he drugged and raped a child, then he fled jail time.

Even you condone it.

I can even see you being Ok with children at school being told they can have sex with adults at some time in the near future

Fascinating.

It is the job of society to hold people accountable for crimes they commit against society.

How is it that not even the victims claim foul and Hollywood continued to praise Roman and make movies with him?
Don't confuse him .
Keep it simple for the old guy .

As for part two .
Check blood lines and you will see a likely major part of the answer . But keep it secret .

Is Roman Polanski a criminal?​

No. He paid for this crime from 1977 (46 years ago) - not only with money. And I fear it was the USA on her own who destabilized his psychological structure in 1969 when his wife Sharon Tate and their unborn child was murdered from the Mansons. The USA is really the country of the unlimited possibilities. His victim forgave him - whoelse has any right on revenge? And what means "justice" in such an absurdity? No woman has to live in fear on Roman Polanski.

Last edited:
Why is society to blame for what happened?

You are an unbelievable violent society. In Germany for example all policemen together (about 250,000 men and women) normally shoot less than 100 times including warn shots in serios situations and normally less than 10 criminals have to die because of such an extreme intervention. Often it are much less than 10 victims a year - very seldom - in a bad year - it are some few more.

Last edited:
Absolutely a criminal, a pig, a bastard and a scum filled lowlife.

My feeling is now that you are much more dangerous for the people in the USA than is Roman Polanski. Problems with your drunken American moral? By the way: Every time when someone says "bastard" in my thoughts appears the message "... like Jesus". Jesus also was a bastard. Read what Joseph - his father - told us what he thought about this situation and what god said to him. Joseph was really a wonderful man. And do not only read this. Think about!

Last edited:
The Left seems to have a Jim Jones effect on their cult members.

The most heinous crimes are now no big deal, so long as the rich and powerful in the Left wants them protected.

I even wonder if Roman asked the mother to drive her daughter to him so he could drug and rape her, much like cult leaders have mothers give their daughters to them to have sex with. Being brainwashed, they do it without a thought.

Aha - you never read the 10 commandements. You defame her mother to be criminal because her daughter was a victim of a criminal action? And the reason you do so is only political propaganda? Why not to defame people because they are not members of your football club?

No. He paid for this crime from 1977 (46 years ago) - not only with money. And I fear it was the USA on her own who destabilized his psychological structure in 1969 when his wife Sharon Tate and their unborn child was murdered from the Mansons. The USA is really the country of the unlimited possibilities. His victim forgave him - whoelse has any right on revenge? And what means "justice" in such an absurdity? No woman has to live in fear on Roman Polanski.
No, he fled the US judicial system and cannot return or be recaptured and put back in prison.

Aha - you never read the 10 commandements. You defame her mother to be criminal because her daughter was a victim of a criminal action? And the reason you do so is only political propaganda? Why not to defame people because they are not members of your football club?
I have not read any outrage from the mother despite her daughter being drugged by him and raped by him.

Maybe she is afraid to speak, or maybe she does not care, or maybe the media suppressed her voice

Which other options are there and which one do you think it is?

... He fled to France to evade justice but that does not stop the rich and powerful in Hollywood to continue to sing his praises and make movies with him, like Harrison Ford did in the movie "Frantic".

He was a genious in making films.

Democrats are pro pedophile, pro sexual predator, pro a child's right to choose their sex and pro child sex trafficking across our southern border. So it shouldn't be a surprise that they admire and support Polanski.

He was a genious in making films.

And Bill Cosby was a genius at comedy.

So what? I don't give a damn and neither should you when it comes to justice for children and society.

Why is Polanski treated so much better by the Left?

In fact, to my knowledge Bill never messed with a 14 year old.

Forum List

Back