Fox Vs. Dominion

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
I am not hearing too much about this on media feeds. I raise an eyebrow when neither report on an issue. So what is happening?

I am not hearing to much about this on media feeds. I raise an eyebrow when neither report onan issue. So what is happening?
The judge has issued an opinion that Fox lied about Dominion. That is no longer a question for the courts to consider. The trial will now focus on how much damage Dominion can show was done to their brand. The problem for Dominion is that they have long term contracts with states. So it isn't as if the states are rushing to dump them (some are). Put another way for those who may not be so sophisticated--ahem--the damages they can demonstrate with tangible loss of income today are small compared to the incoming loss of income from the fact that Fox lied about their product.

Hopefully the courts will tag Fox for future liability and rule accordingly when awarding damages. I doubt they will get the Billion dollars they are asking for though.

I am not hearing too much about this on media feeds. I raise an eyebrow when neither report on an issue. So what is happening?
Trial starts tomorrow
Fox will lose Big League

The only question is ….how much $$$$

• Banned
I live next door to Dominion offices. Kinda. Segue: We get an old fogey that is completely wetting his pants an can barley string two sentences together is BAM! Elected president! Um, ok. Nothing fishy about THAT! 81 million people say so. Or did they?

the damages they can demonstrate with tangible loss of income today are small compared to the incoming loss of income from the fact that Fox lied about their product.

The big money will come in punitive damages

I live next door to Dominion offices. Kinda. Segue: We get an old fogey that is completely wetting his pants an can barley string two sentences together is BAM! Elected president! Um, ok. Nothing fishy about THAT! 81 million people say so. Or did they?
Even Fox is not using that defense

Fox was reporting what their listeners wanted to hear, even though Fox knew it was not true. Maybe you should rethink your position on many topics since obviously you get all your information from the RWNM.

It is going forward. Last week judge ruled against FOX NEWS lawyers for withholding evidence required to be turned over, similarly to ruling against basically all pretrial motions by FOX NEWS Lawyers to get out of the trial, hold back facts of record or stall. It will go to trial, and it will end badly for FOX NEWS (if only they had left the word "News" out of their name, instead of portraying themselves as a news organization), the only real question is whether the accountants can justify the entire $1.6 BILLION they are being sued for.

lie

Dominion might have a case. Reminds me of a old sixties black light poster. (paraphrasing) "Eat Shit: 81 million flies cant be wrong".

I digress. The thing is, neither conservatives or democrat owned media brings this up. Was Dominion slandered and do they deserve big$ for questioning them? I think NOT. I can sue CNN over the Covington kid thing lies? Wait. Nick Sandman DID. He won, And here we are, a hugely unfit man elected as president and the process that put him in office there needs be questioned. Yes indeed .Dominion be damned.

The judge has issued an opinion that Fox lied about Dominion. That is no longer a question for the courts to consider. The trial will now focus on how much damage Dominion can show was done to their brand. The problem for Dominion is that they have long term contracts with states. So it isn't as if the states are rushing to dump them (some are). Put another way for those who may not be so sophisticated--ahem--the damages they can demonstrate with tangible loss of income today are small compared to the incoming loss of income from the fact that Fox lied about their product.

Hopefully the courts will tag Fox for future liability and rule accordingly when awarding damages. I doubt they will get the Billion dollars they are asking for though.
Terrible rulings lead to appeals.

Something I have noticed forum wide, not just you, but on this forum the conservatives post something, like Fox v Dominion and some point from the RWNM like it is a fact, which it probably is an alternate fact in the alternate reality. When someone from the real world points out what is really happening the conservative immediately starts squealing about Dems destroying cities, destroying our culture and molesting children. Not really a complaint, just seems to be the way you guys think.

It seems the judge has issued a one day delay in the trial without explanation.

Could be signaling a settlement.

I hope Dominion holds firm and makes Fox grovel

It seems the judge has issued a one day delay in the trial without explanation.

Could be signaling a settlement.

I hope Dominion holds firm and makes Fox grovel
Dominion is going for the cash I am sure. But they should, Fox intentionally lied to feed into their viewers alternate facts at the expense of Dominion.

Forum List

Back