Is Rahm Emanuel Ignoring America’s Culture of Generational African American Child Abuse & Emotional

AveryJarhman

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2015
ny
1*0DzV3WZUjV1rqZuxIyKozw.jpeg

https://medium.com/@AveryJarhman/rahm-emanuel-ignoring-americas-culture-of-generational-african-american-child-abuse-emotional-maltreatment-d3ca0076ef39/

How many of my American neighbors are familiar with the late popular American urban story-truth-teller Tupac Shakur's (often misinterpreted) #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment and Maltreatment *AWARENESS* concept:

"The Hate U Give Little Infants Fvvks Everyone" ~Tupac Shakur

"We need more people who care; you know what I'm saying? We need more women, mothers, fathers, we need more of that..." ~Tupac Shakur

Tagged: #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E >>>REMEDY>>> #A_F_R_E_C_A_N

"America’s Firm Resolve to End Childhood Abuse and Neglect”

Peace.
__
paGwZKQ.jpg
QSfDsY3.jpg

Last edited:
1*0DzV3WZUjV1rqZuxIyKozw.jpeg

https://medium.com/@AveryJarhman/rahm-emanuel-ignoring-americas-culture-of-generational-african-american-child-abuse-emotional-maltreatment-d3ca0076ef39/

How many of my American neighbors are familiar with the late popular American urban story-truth-teller Tupac Shakur's (often misinterpreted) #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment and Maltreatment *AWARENESS* concept:

"The Hate U Give Little Infants Fvvks Everyone" ~Tupac Shakur

"We need more people who care; you know what I'm saying? We need more women, mothers, fathers, we need more of that..." ~Tupac Shakur

Tagged: #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E >>>REMEDY>>> #A_F_R_E_C_A_N

"America’s Firm Resolve to End Childhood Abuse and Neglect”

Peace.
__
paGwZKQ.jpg
QSfDsY3.jpg
Since liberals don't sanctify life either in the womb or out of the womb, with abortion on demand, why on Earth would Rahm give a damn about children in the hood? Liberals hate people, because to them anyone alive is taking THEIR resources away. That is why they say the earth is overpopulated, while the area of all the people in the world put together would total the size of Texas.
These stats are about Chicago and the murders in that city..

Victims by Age:

chicago_victims_by_age_2.jpeg

Victims by Race:

chicago_victims_by_race.jpg

New Topics

Forum List

Back