Is "Racism" real?

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
Of course it is... or is it? Hitler and the Jews...yes. But modern history and poor blacks failing to thrive and blaming their failures instead on rather vague shadowy claims of systemic racism (I call it "Voodoo Logic") is an excuse to not examine their own faults. Who makes blacks take or sell drugs? Or murder each other? Doesn't free will and individual choice and responsibility come to play here?

anti-white racism is practically a tangible thing one can touch and feel at this point. As for other forms, most people are too afraid to breathe a whisper of anything that might be construed as racism especially anti-semitism.

No, race is an idea that has been disproven over and over since the 19th century. Racism is the idea that one race is superior to all other races. The problem is, when you scrutinize the race issue, you will find there is no definition of race that will hold up under scrutiny.
There is nothing in anyone's DNA that makes them a race. There is no race gene. What people experience is prejudice and bigotry and call it racism

Last edited:
No, race is an idea that has been disproven over and over since the 19th century. Racism is the idea that one race is superior to all other races. The problem is, when you scrutinize the race issue, you will find there is no definition of race that will hold up under scrutiny.
There is nothing in anyone DNA that makes them a race. There is no race gene.

Like it or not, african pygmies, bushmen and australian aborigines are greatly lacking in the IQ department

Like it or not, african pygmies, bushmen and australian aborigines are greatly lacking in the IQ department
I.Q level has a lot to do with environment. Take those same people put them in a positive, healthy environment you will see I.Q. levels rise. Stress, unhealthy living conditions all will affect an I.Q level.

• Banned
Racism is unprovable and subjective as hell. Hitler killing Jews was provable "racism". What about tribal blacks commiting genocide? (Hutus and the Tutsis and the Rwandan genocide?) For millennia blacks have sold each other out into slavery to Muslims that to this day still sell slaves. So the claims of " racism" are just a little vapid bordering on hypocritical .

Racist views exist. I would say fairly equally among people of different races, Witness many on this board both black and white.

• Banned
McCarthyist claims of communism hysteria has replaced by Liberals phoney claims of "Racism" it's the same thing... Backlisting then has been reinvented as the cancel culture. History is repeating it self. What do they say about people that don't learn from history?

Of course it is... or is it? Hitler and the Jews...yes. But modern history and poor blacks failing to thrive and blaming their failures instead on rather vague shadowy claims of systemic racism (I call it "Voodoo Logic") is an excuse to not examine their own faults. Who makes blacks take or sell drugs? Or murder each other? Doesn't free will and individual choice and responsibility come to play here?

"Jews" is not a race, first thing, it's a religion.

Of course racism is a real thing but you never even touched on what it is here.

"Racism" means the belief that one race is superior to another. That's it. Has nothing to do with social patterns, "drugs", "murder" or "individual choice and responsibility" at all. It's a blanket value judgment. Simple as that. A blanket judgment that a set of people is inferior as a direct causation of their being (insert race here, not "Jews").

Interesting though that you bring up "drugs" considering the demographics of opioid addiction as well as ironic bringing up "responsibility" in the age of

--- which is, again, not to suggest that "all" orange people are irresponsible.

I.Q level has a lot to do with environment. Take those same people put them in a positive, healthy environment you will see I.Q. levels rise. Stress, unhealthy living conditions all will affect an I.Q level.

Taking "those people" out of their "environment" is exactly the sort of thinking that would get you labeled a racist. USA brought those people into our environment and they are today responsible for a vastly disproportionate share of the overall crime rate.

I have to disagree. If your belief that environment affects IQ, how do you explain all of the advances that mankind has made due to pure perseverance and desire. There are many cases where necessity is the mother of invention--and many times it was the economically disadvantaged that are responsible for the innovation. Determined people succeed. People who grasp at straws to explain their failings will NEVER succeed.

Taking "those people" out of their "environment" is exactly the sort of thinking that would get you labeled a racist. USA brought those people into our environment and they are today responsible for a vastly disproportionate share of the overall crime rate.
But not all are criminals. Take those who are criminals compare them with white people who are criminals and you find they have in common an unhealthy environment. Example a study was done in prisons on what the violent male offenders of all ethnic groups had in common. It was at some point in there lives they were raped. And it was 100% of all violent offenders both black and white and other ethnic groups.

Last edited:

But not all are criminals. Take those who are criminals compare them with white people who are criminals and you find they have in common an unhealthy environment. Example a study was done in prisons on what the violent male offenders of all ethnic groups had in common. It was at some point in there lives they were raped. And it was 100% of all violent offenders both black and white and other ethnic groups.

Wait...what? All violent offenders were raped at some point in their lives? What nonsense. Human beings are prone to violence. The male half of the population moreso than the female. Blacks moreso than whites, asians less than everybody. It's just the way it is.

I have to disagree. If your belief that environment affects IQ, how do you explain all of the advances that mankind has made due to pure perseverance and desire. There are many cases where necessity is the mother of invention--and many times it was the economically disadvantaged that are responsible for the innovation. Determined people succeed. People who grasp at straws to explain their failings will NEVER succeed.
There are unhealthy environments in all social classes. If a child grows up in a wealthy family but has parents who lets say are abusive , and show little intreat in raising there child with good morals, then you will have a child who will grow up to be a problem to society.

Wait...what? All violent offenders were raped at some point in their lives? What nonsense. Human beings are prone to violence. The male half of the population moreso than the female. Blacks moreso than whites, asians less than everybody. It's just the way it is.

See that, OP? THAT ^^ is racism. There's your definition.

This one's even more blatant and direct. It hadn't shown up before....

You'll notice the racist never has any basis for his conclusion. That's because it's based on abject ignorance.

If I can find the study I will post it.

Racism is unprovable and subjective as hell. Hitler killing Jews was provable "racism". What about tribal blacks commiting genocide? (Hutus and the Tutsis and the Rwandan genocide?) For millennia blacks have sold each other out into slavery to Muslims that to this day still sell slaves. So the claims of " racism" are just a little vapid bordering on hypocritical .

What in the wide world of fuck makes you think "Jews" is a RACE?

Forum List

Back