Is "Racism" real?

... most people are too afraid to breathe a whisper of anything that might be construed as racism especially anti-semitism.

Not if you judge by the bullshit posted on this site on a daily basis.

Jews tend to be overly sensitive to criticism of any kind. You're not even allowed to notice things like the great wealth and influence they possess without someone calling you a Nazi. It's just the way it is.

No, race is an idea that has been disproven over and over since the 19th century. Racism is the idea that one race is superior to all other races. The problem is, when you scrutinize the race issue, you will find there is no definition of race that will hold up under scrutiny.
There is nothing in anyone DNA that makes them a race. There is no race gene.

Like it or not, african pygmies, bushmen and australian aborigines are greatly lacking in the IQ department
I.Q level has a lot to do with environment. Take those same people put them in a positive, healthy environment you will see I.Q. levels rise. Stress, unhealthy living conditions all will affect an I.Q level.
I have to disagree. If your belief that environment affects IQ, how do you explain all of the advances that mankind has made due to pure perseverance and desire. There are many cases where necessity is the mother of invention--and many times it was the economically disadvantaged that are responsible for the innovation. Determined people succeed. People who grasp at straws to explain their failings will NEVER succeed.
There are unhealthy environments in all social classes. If a child grows up in a wealthy family but has parents who lets say are abusive , and show little intreat in raising there child with good morals, then you will have a child who will grow up to be a problem to society.
Fair enough, but there are MORE people that have grown up under like circumstances that have succeeded or even if they were not economic successes, they were law-abiding citizens. A person's environment is not an valid excuse for anti-social or illegal actions.

... most people are too afraid to breathe a whisper of anything that might be construed as racism especially anti-semitism.

Not if you judge by the bullshit posted on this site on a daily basis.

Jews tend to be overly sensitive to criticism of any kind. You're not even allowed to notice things like the great wealth and influence they possess without someone calling you a Nazi. It's just the way it is.

Do you always communicate in absurdly categorical stereotypes?

Many people believe that one race is better than all the others, or inferior to all the others. Same for genders, nationalities, and other traits. Many New Yorkers think they are better than, say, people from Mississippi. Most North-Easterners think that people with southern accents are stupid, and "Southern" is basically everybody south of Philadelphia. Ugly and fat people are presumed by everyone else to be inferior in any number of ways. I should know.

This is all regrettable, but that's life.

When the subject turns to public (government) policy, Thought Crimes are not subject to regulation, fines, or criminal prosecution. What IS subject to those things are OVERT ACTIONS that are manifestly motivated by the aforesaid beliefs. For example, a decision not to hire someone BECAUSE they are, say, African American. The decision to discipline a disruptive student BECAUSE he is Black, when that very same behavior, done by a white girl, would result in a verbal reprimand.

I am an old white man and I believe that those sorts of overt discriminatory acts are rather rare - certainly less frequent than when I was a kid - and cannot be said to be the cause of racial "inequality" in this country because it does not occur often enough to have a large impact. Having said that, "we" must all identify those instances of discrimination and rip them out, root and branch.

And on the other hand, one cannot ignore the great benefits that have been bestowed on America's BIPOC's merely because of the group to which they are assigned.

On balance, racial discrimination and the benefits of the diversity campaign can be said to offset one another.

No, race is an idea that has been disproven over and over since the 19th century. Racism is the idea that one race is superior to all other races. The problem is, when you scrutinize the race issue, you will find there is no definition of race that will hold up under scrutiny.

Like it or not, african pygmies, bushmen and australian aborigines are greatly lacking in the IQ department
I.Q level has a lot to do with environment. Take those same people put them in a positive, healthy environment you will see I.Q. levels rise. Stress, unhealthy living conditions all will affect an I.Q level.

Taking "those people" out of their "environment" is exactly the sort of thinking that would get you labeled a racist. USA brought those people into our environment and they are today responsible for a vastly disproportionate share of the overall crime rate.
But not all are criminals. Take those who are criminals compare them with white people who are criminals and you find they have in common an unhealthy environment. Example a study was done in prisons on what the violent male offenders of all ethnic groups had in common. It was at some point in there lives they were raped. And it was 100% of all violent offenders both black and white and other ethnic groups.

Wait...what? All violent offenders were raped at some point in their lives? What nonsense. Human beings are prone to violence. The male half of the population moreso than the female. Blacks moreso than whites, asians less than everybody. It's just the way it is.

See that, OP? THAT ^^ is racism. There's your definition.

This one's even more blatant and direct. It hadn't shown up before....

You'll notice the racist never has any basis for his conclusion. That's because it's based on abject ignorance.

I never said one is better than the other. Just different. How many Olympic marathon gold medalists in the last century were white?

Taking "those people" out of their "environment" is exactly the sort of thinking that would get you labeled a racist. USA brought those people into our environment and they are today responsible for a vastly disproportionate share of the overall crime rate.
But not all are criminals. Take those who are criminals compare them with white people who are criminals and you find they have in common an unhealthy environment. Example a study was done in prisons on what the violent male offenders of all ethnic groups had in common. It was at some point in there lives they were raped. And it was 100% of all violent offenders both black and white and other ethnic groups.

Wait...what? All violent offenders were raped at some point in their lives? What nonsense. Human beings are prone to violence. The male half of the population moreso than the female. Blacks moreso than whites, asians less than everybody. It's just the way it is.

You'll notice the racist never has any basis for his conclusion. That's because it's based on abject ignorance.

I never said one is better than the other. Just different. How many Olympic marathon gold medalists in the last century were white?

Of course you did. READ YOUR OWN FUCKING POST ABOVE MINE, Dipwad. Might want to re-assign that box of "greatly lacking in IQ department", shortbus.

If you allege say, "PEDOPHIIA" the TOS demands you it take to authorities . Proof? not necessary. I agree, that same standard of accountability should be held to those that alleged "racism". You have undeniable proof and not just slanders and allegations? Well, no such a high standard against empty allegations of 'racism" though. Not sure where to go with that.

Of course you did. READ YOUR OWN FUCKING POST ABOVE MINE, Dipwad. Might want to re-assign that box of "greatly lacking in IQ department", shortbus.

Take out your frustrations on the statistics if you don't like what they have to say.

Of course it is... or is it? Hitler and the Jews...yes. But modern history and poor blacks failing to thrive and blaming their failures instead on rather vague shadowy claims of systemic racism (I call it "Voodoo Logic") is an excuse to not examine their own faults. Who makes blacks take or sell drugs? Or murder each other? Doesn't free will and individual choice and responsibility come to play here?
I think the systemic Racism started with LB Johnson who created the projects to put all the worthless weeds of society into a 1 square mile area, and forget them. Only until the Vietnam War escalated that LB decided he needed a few more bodies to send in so ***** could shoot at the *****. Unfortunately the Progs own the schools, teach blacks that it is "whites" fault leaving out that it is White Progressives fault for where blacks are today. That is the cruel lie of the left.....

edited to remove racial slurs andaronjim

Last edited by a moderator:

Hmmm, i do have an issue about you saying Asians are less violent than the other races...You do know about all those wars in Asia? Also what Japan did in 1941? When man moves away from civilization, then man does evil things to man.

Hmmm, i do have an issue about you saying Asians are less violent than the other races...You do know about all those wars in Asia? Also what Japan did in 1941? When man moves away from civilization, then man does evil things to man.

I'm talking about impulsive acts of violence. Chinese immigrants to the US are not known for causing a lot of trouble.

Our legal system demands we prove allegations. If you claim some is "racist" on this board, that's ok no proof nothing. Insert instead of "racist" the word "pedophile" and the standards shifts...why is that?

Of course it is... or is it? Hitler and the Jews...yes. But modern history and poor blacks failing to thrive and blaming their failures instead on rather vague shadowy claims of systemic racism (I call it "Voodoo Logic") is an excuse to not examine their own faults. Who makes blacks take or sell drugs? Or murder each other? Doesn't free will and individual choice and responsibility come to play here?
Racism has existed since the dawn of time.

Now if you want to throw around catch phrases like "systemic", you are just pandering to the democrat party is all.

Now if you want to throw around catch phrases like "systemic", you are just pandering to the democrat party is all.
When you get people that hate you because of your race define that their form of race hate is acceptable, you know we have crossed into the twilight zone.

When you get people that hate you because of your race define that their form of race hate is acceptable, you know we have crossed into the twilight zone.
You can earn a degree in anti-white racism and even make a good living from it.

Forum List

Back