Is racism a figment of our imagination?

Can we prove racism is real? With words and facts? facts, proof. Who validates what proof "is"? Liberals question gender and mathematics, its time to question THEM and their "constructs". Prove racism is REAL!

I'm sure you like to tell yourself that when you spew all sorts of racist bile.
Mind linking to all her racist bile?

Oh, and there really isn't any you can find.

Your avatar tells it all. You're a little on the fulla bull side. :lmao:

In the 1910's the KKK became popular because of media (the sudden popularity of Birth of a nation) and the popularity of the KKK and race. We had popular mayors and glomming on to the Klan out of popularity. I remember history, the racial politics of of 1918 KKK and NOW 2021 of the BLM, pretty much the same thing. History repeating itself.
No, there are no similarties.
Nope, because you say so. No facts just nope! Mindless allegations and unproven denials. Who needs facts?

Democrats treat blacks like special needs handicapped children. They don't do that with that another group. Not Vietnamese or Korean or Hungarians or handicapped whites or hillbillies. If I was black, I would feel a little patronized.
The democratic party is saturated with white guilt and patronizing blacks....they fallaciousy believe that gives them moral superiority which entitles them to rule in a totalitarian manner.....eliminate free speech, confiscate private firearms etc.

Can we prove racism is real? With words and facts? facts, proof. Who validates what proof "is"? Liberals question gender and mathematics, its time to question THEM and their "constructs". Prove racism is REAL!
It is a Communist tool ...

See it for what it its .....
Exactly....political correctness is nothing less than marxist culturalism.

Last edited:
I sexism real Mary?

This is stupid.
Is it? prove it.
You see a racist every day you look in a mirror. YOU are proof of the existence of racism.

Year to date 192 shot and killed, 902 shot and wounded in Chicago. Looks like someone has no respect for black people, and it sure as hell isn't "whitey."

Chicago Crime, Murder & Mayhem | Criminal Infographics | HeyJackass!

Now multiply that times Baltimore, St. Louis, Memphis, New Orleans, etc...

Yeah, in this thread.

I sexism real Mary?

This is stupid.
Is it? prove it.
You see a racist every day you look in a mirror. YOU are proof of the existence of racism.

Year to date 192 shot and killed, 902 shot and wounded in Chicago. Looks like someone has no respect for black people, and it sure as hell isn't "whitey."

Lets see here, there's millions of police interactions every year. Millions, most of which you don't mention. Most of which whites are the focus. Prove to me that police are targeting blacks because of racism. Proof, I can cherry pick facts too. Don't do that. blacks are 14% of the population, but they commit 37% of crimes.

Do you ever wonder why normal thinking people call you the racist ... ever?

Of course not ...

You are the stupid fvck RACIST and all normal thinking folks know it.

Last edited:
Many of us are tired of BLM or Democrats asserting racism. We just want proof, if that isn't to much. BLM and the Democrats have real actual proof, and we want to see it. Not allegations. Proof.

Are you even aware of how many of essentially the exact same thread you have started in the past 6 months? You seriously need to seek help.

Yeah, in this thread.

Well, Mr. Toro, I am charmed at your humble admission so I will count on you to work on a bull market to bless this nation with our other distinguished marketeers here.

And thanks. ;)

Democrats treat blacks like special needs handicapped children. They don't do that with that another group. Not Vietnamese or Korean or Hungarians or handicapped whites or hillbillies. If I was black, I would feel a little patronized.
And here is the proof of racism. Democrats don't do what you have claimed. Whats patronizing is white republicans consistently telling us black how we are so stupid that we need white liberals to tell us how to vote or that racism exists.
voting democrats proves beyond down you may be stupid

And here is the proof of racism. Democrats don't do what you have claimed. Whats patronizing is white republicans consistently telling us black how we are so stupid that we need white liberals to tell us how to vote or that racism exists.
Voting republican for us is stupid. Here I am in a mostly republican forum, reading volumes of whites making racist comments and the same people who make these racist comments tell me how dumb I am to vote democrat.

I sexism real Mary?

This is stupid.
democrats desperately need racism...otherwise their party would vanish
Here I am in a mostly republican forum, reading volumes of whites making racist comments and the same people who make these racist comments tell me how democrats desperately need racism...otherwise their party would vanish.

Many of us are tired of BLM or Democrats asserting racism. We just want proof, if that isn't to much. BLM and the Democrats have real actual proof, and we want to see it. Not allegations. Proof.
Look in the mirror and you will see all the proof you need. If you're tired, go take a nap.

I sexism real Mary?

This is stupid.
Is it? prove it.

Lets see here, there's millions of police interactions every year. Millions, most of which you don't mention. Most of which whites are the focus. Prove to me that police are targeting blacks because of racism. Proof, I can cherry pick facts too. Don't do that. blacks are 14% of the population, but they commit 37% of crimes.

Blacks don't commit 37 percent of the crimes and whites do commit almost 70 percent of all crime. But of course there is an excuse for that.

Says a typical stupid person on the right who is jealous of the intellectual superiority of the left.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back