Is racism a figment of our imagination?

The VP of the tin foil hat club.
More psycho Leftist Bullshit ...

Back in reality .... WE ALL know YOU are the RACIST POS ....
In reality, USMB a majority white supremacist forum and you are one of them.
Well, we disagree, OK. But "white supremist" aren't the ones burning down cities either, it's you folks are the haters and the racists. IM2, you are the hater and the bigot.

Well, we disagree, OK. But "white supremist" aren't the ones burning down cities either, it's you folks are the haters and the racists. IM2, you are the hater and the bigot.
Americans are well aware of where the real Racism, Hatred, and Intolerance comes from.

Americans are well aware of where the real Racism, Hatred, and Intolerance comes from.
Not only that, but the modern "woke" movement, that racists like IM2 support actually INSULTS the legacy and memory of those who fought for civil rights. And no, I don't include Malcom Little, Elijah Poole, nor Louis Farrakkan in that equation because they are also black racists.

Not only that, but the modern "woke" movement, that racists like IM2 support actually INSULTS the legacy and memory of those who fought for civil rights. And no, I don't include Malcom Little, Elijah Poole, nor Louis Farrakkan in that equation because they are also black racists.
Yes ...

They are Communist and they use race among other things to keep the people dvided.

Yes ...

They are Communist and they use race among other things to keep the people dvided.
Reagan was far more uniting that Obama ever hopes he could be.

Many of us are tired of BLM or Democrats asserting racism. We just want proof, if that isn't to much. BLM and the Democrats have real actual proof, and we want to see it. Not allegations. Proof.
And where do preferences fit into all of this? I love chocolate ice cream. Does that mean i'm racist against strawberry.
I've lived and worked around people of many ethnicities, but there are some I like and some I don't like being around.
And blm with their non-stop whining, rioting and stealing has had a huge negative impact on my view of blacks. Now I'd rather have nothing at all to do with them.

The VP of the tin foil hat club.
More psycho Leftist Bullshit ...

Back in reality .... WE ALL know YOU are the RACIST POS ....
In reality, USMB a majority white supremacist forum and you are one of them.
Actually the documentation shows that it is white supremacists who were burning buildings, not cities. 96 percent of the rallies had no property damage and the majority of the violence was done by counterprotesters,who were white supremacists.

You disagree with truth. You are a white supremacists and you are an example of the reality of racism.

Many of us are tired of BLM or Democrats asserting racism. We just want proof, if that isn't to much. BLM and the Democrats have real actual proof, and we want to see it. Not allegations. Proof.
And where do preferences fit into all of this? I love chocolate ice cream. Does that mean i'm racist against strawberry.
I've lived and worked around people of many ethnicities, but there are some I like and some I don't like being around.
And blm with their non-stop whining, rioting and stealing has had a huge negative impact on my view of blacks. Now I'd rather have nothing at all to do with them.
Again, documentation shows that BLM did not do what you claim. You can't be racist against something that's not a race. And when you talk about non stop whining, look at "working class" whites.

Can we prove racism is real? With words and facts? facts, proof. Who validates what proof "is"? Liberals question gender and mathematics, its time to question THEM and their "constructs". Prove racism is REAL!

You obviously didn't know my grandmother.
She was an abhorrent racist and would probably have told you that herself.

My mother and I worked on our family's genealogy ...
And you should have been there the day we got to tell my grandmother that her great-great grandmother was Creole.
Guess that little tidbit of information was something they had forgotten to pass around at the dinner table when she was growing up ... :auiqs.jpg:

Again, documentation shows that BLM did not do what you claim. You can't be racist against something that's not a race. And when you talk about non stop whining, look at "working class" whites.
SOME documents show bigfoot and the earth are flat. So what do we believe, our lying eyes, or your "documents'?

I see that there is a mental health issue in the poor black community. I have personally experienced it. Poor blacks are under the delusion that their failures and problems are caused by some vague shadowy racism. They reject education. They reject responsibility. They accept violence as a tool. And they think that is some kind of "culture". I've experienced poor black culture. They are their own worst enemies, forget racism or police brutality.

Forum List

Back