Is q-anon a Nazi cult, rebranded?/Mike Pence cancels fundraiser hosted by q-anon member.

JLW

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2012
"A secret cabal is taking over the world. They kidnap children, slaughter, and eat them to gain power from their blood. They control high positions in government, banks, international finance, the news media, and the church. They want to disarm the police. They promote homosexuality and pedophilia. They plan to mongrelize the white race so it will lose its essential power.

Does this conspiracy theory sound familiar? It is. The same narrative has been repackaged by QAnon.

I have studied and worked to prevent genocide for forty years. Genocide Watch and the Alliance Against Genocide, the first international anti-genocide coalition, see such hate-filled conspiracy theories as early warning signs of deadly genocidal violence.

The plot, described above, was the conspiracy “revealed” in the most influential anti-Jewish pamphlet of all time. It was called The Protocols of the Elders of Zion. It was written by Russian anti-Jewish propagandists around 1902. It collected myths about a Jewish plot to take over the world that had existed for hundreds of years. Central to its mythology was the Blood Libel, which claimed that Jews kidnapped and slaughtered Christian children and drained their blood to mix in the dough for matzos consumed on Jewish holidays".

*******************************************************************************************

Seems like alot of similarities to me.

Mike Pence cancelled a fund raiser with a q-anon fundrasier.

Conspiracy theories came from the CIA a long time ago..........used to mock people who might get information about real shit going on in the government.

So it was a counter intel way of killing any information by saying it's a conspiracy.............

Q............just another slogan doing the same thing...........

"A secret cabal is taking over the world. They kidnap children, slaughter, and eat them to gain power from their blood. They control high positions in government, banks, international finance, the news media, and the church. They want to disarm the police. They promote homosexuality and pedophilia. They plan to mongrelize the white race so it will lose its essential power.

Does this conspiracy theory sound familiar? It is. The same narrative has been repackaged by QAnon.

I have studied and worked to prevent genocide for forty years. Genocide Watch and the Alliance Against Genocide, the first international anti-genocide coalition, see such hate-filled conspiracy theories as early warning signs of deadly genocidal violence.

The plot, described above, was the conspiracy “revealed” in the most influential anti-Jewish pamphlet of all time. It was called The Protocols of the Elders of Zion. It was written by Russian anti-Jewish propagandists around 1902. It collected myths about a Jewish plot to take over the world that had existed for hundreds of years. Central to its mythology was the Blood Libel, which claimed that Jews kidnapped and slaughtered Christian children and drained their blood to mix in the dough for matzos consumed on Jewish holidays".

*******************************************************************************************

I dont see any anti semitism in QANON

I think the left is lying like bitches about them

This is true. They tried to trap me and kill me, and I hid in the 10th storey of a bank tower by night. One night I heard the screams of a young girl being tortured by a group of older gentlemen who were bankers. I heard her final gasp of breath, and I knew that it was time to leave town before breathing a word of the incident.

The mongrelization of the white race consists not literally in actual mixed race marriages, but in the white limousine-liberal institutions of mental health, gun control, slavery, feel-good affirmative action, universal healthcare, and all sorts of other DEMOCRAT party bullshit.

I dont see any anti semitism in QANON

I think the left is lying like bitches about them
Them? QAnon is simply one person who started posting on 8chan and now 8kun.

And it seems that Democrat fake news organizations are in such a fucking panic that they are bizarrely calling him/her a conspiracy theory. I've heard fake news outlets call people who say things they don't like conspiracy theorists before, but I've never heard them actually refer to a person as a conspiracy theory before.

This sounds a lot like the leftist's conspiracy theories about white people.
Very good for Mike Pence to distance himself from such weirdos and those defending them.

What is very sad yet funny that conspiracy theorists are calling QAnon a conspiracy theory.

Why is the idea that elites eat children such a conspiracy?
Elites have admitted to it. A convicted child abducter admitted he sold the kids he kidnapped to elites to eat and hunt. Its been going on for millenia.
Oh yea, because the elites said it was a conspiracy. You retarded dumbfucks.

odd how type 1s always feel sorry for type 2s..and type 2s want type 1 cured first and foremost...as it tends to rob people of their childhoods...

Forum List

Back