Is now the time for a ‘Nationalist’ party to emerge?

A party committed to adhering to ALL guidelines within our founding documents, a party committed to appease patriotic CORE Americans ONLY.
NO, not white Americans only....Americans wise enough to know how and why we became to be the greatest nation on the planet, Americans whom embrace the ‘American Way’...Americans whom would never want to deviate from the American Way.

Nationalism isn't patriotism, you idiot.

Ah, when all else fails, the right turns to totalitarianism. Sure. You go ahead and form that party. Then we'll know exactly who is who. :)
cause we know dems dont like the competition,,,

and repubes are left wing not right and is why you would think that,,,

Sorry. No bullshit allowed. You don't get to spout any revisionist history. Republicans are right wing. They've been that way since the 60's. Made even worse by the fact they sold their platform out to the religious right in the early 80's. Then along comes Newt and his Republican Revolution and things go from bad to worse...ending in the abortion we have now.

It's always the right wing that turns to statism when they don't get their way. Stack the courts with conservative judges, pass legislation at the state level restricting people's individual right to choice, and berate anyone that doesn't agree with them.
You righties are the biggest fascists I've seen rise in my lifetime...there, I used an "ist". :)
nothing revisionist about it,,,its what the founders created,,,

left wing is fascist to communist and right wing is libertarian to anarchist,,,

youre using the european scale not american scale,,,

Fascism has always been hard right conservative. Look at all the Fascist regimes of the 20th century.

A party committed to adhering to ALL guidelines within our founding documents, a party committed to appease patriotic CORE Americans ONLY.
NO, not white Americans only....Americans wise enough to know how and why we became to be the greatest nation on the planet, Americans whom embrace the ‘American Way’...Americans whom would never want to deviate from the American Way.

The "American Way" is a misnomer. Freedom is being able to choose one's own way, so long as it doesn't injure anyone else.

The GOP has won the popular vote for president only once in 20 years. Can you fathom that? Once in a generation and you think a far right party is going to solve that? Poor, poor conservatives, they're just going to keep losing with people like you around.
Republicans will never win a popular vote again...They can't win the filthy shitholes full of filthy human beings...such as Mexifornia and Loon York.
I don't see the party championing free shit, wetbacks, faggots, chicks with dicks and degeneracy anytime soon..

Nationalism isn't patriotism, you idiot.
True...but they go hand in hand....Sucks huh?

Ah, when all else fails, the right turns to totalitarianism. Sure. You go ahead and form that party. Then we'll know exactly who is who. :)

Sorry. No bullshit allowed. You don't get to spout any revisionist history. Republicans are right wing. They've been that way since the 60's. Made even worse by the fact they sold their platform out to the religious right in the early 80's. Then along comes Newt and his Republican Revolution and things go from bad to worse...ending in the abortion we have now.

It's always the right wing that turns to statism when they don't get their way. Stack the courts with conservative judges, pass legislation at the state level restricting people's individual right to choice, and berate anyone that doesn't agree with them.
You righties are the biggest fascists I've seen rise in my lifetime...there, I used an "ist". :)

Fascism has always been hard right conservative. Look at all the Fascist regimes of the 20th century.

youre stuck in 1800 France/Europe,,,,

you ever heard of the american experiment???

I'm pretty sure that's the repubs now. Look how well it has worked out. HUGE debt, riots, recession, total shutdown. No thanks. It's all garbage.
You are referring to the Global phenomenon known as COVID.
Yes, moron, it's GLOBAL.

youre stuck in 1800 france,,,,

Look at the Fascist regimes of the 20th century. We fought Fascism during WW2 .. We aren't going to experiment with Fascism.. Trump is GONE.

Look at the Fascist regimes of the 20th century. We fought Fascism during WW2 .. We aren't going to experiment with Fascism.. Trump is GONE.

sorry youre thinking of something that doesnt apply to americans,,,

when i mentioned a third party you gave me the old 2 party bullshit about how thats all we have so live with it.....now you are singing a different tune...glad you wised up....

You framed this all wrong, you're not being honest....I was "wise" enough to know that only one of two parties had a chance at winning the 2020 election. You thought it was still a good idea to vote for Mickey Mouse for some bizarre reason...Remember now?
unlike you i wont vote for the so called lessor of 2 evils,you are still voting for shit.....unlike you i wont vote for a piece of shit just because he might be a tad better than the other piece of shit......do you remember that?....of course you dont....

Yeah, yeah....I’m looking forward to your bitching about $5-$6 fuel, open borders, free shit for Mexico...etc etc
that has been happening in the state you live in....yet you still live there....

Trump said he was a Nationalist.. Of course he is so effing stupid I doubt he knows what that means.

Trump said he was a Nationalist.. Of course he is so effing stupid I doubt he knows what that means.
this isnt about trump,,,

The "American Way" is a misnomer. Freedom is being able to choose one's own way, so long as it doesn't injure anyone else.

The GOP has won the popular vote for president only once in 20 years. Can you fathom that? Once in a generation and you think a far right party is going to solve that? Poor, poor conservatives, they're just going to keep losing with people like you around.
Republicans will never win a popular vote again...They can't win the filthy shitholes full of filthy human beings...such as Mexifornia and Loon York.
I don't see the party championing free shit, wetbacks, faggots, chicks with dicks and degeneracy anytime soon..

I guess that Nationalist party won't either. Though I'm assuming elections won't mean much to a party like that either. The Republican party should run away from people like you as quickly as possible and come up with a better platform than white grievance.

Watching the worst of the Rumplicans over the past two weeks, I think I finally understand the rise of the Sturmabteilung in the 1920s.

Sturmabteilung - Wikipedia

The Sturmabteilung , literally "Storm Detachment", was the Nazi Party's original paramilitary wing. It played a significant role in Adolf Hitler's rise to power in the 1920s and 1930s.

Its primary purposes were providing protection for Nazi rallies and assemblies; disrupting the meetings of opposing parties; fighting against the paramilitary units of the opposing parties, especially the Roter Frontkämpferbund of the Communist Party of Germany (KPD) and the Reichsbanner Schwarz-Rot-Gold of the Social Democratic Party of Germany (SPD); and intimidating Romani, trade unionists, and especially Jews.

The SA were colloquially called Brownshirts (Braunhemden) because of the colour of their uniform's shirts, similar to Benito Mussolini's blackshirts.

The official uniform of the SA was the brown shirt with a brown tie. The choice of this color was a coincidence; A large shipment of Lettow-shirts, which were originally intended for the German colonial troops in Germany's forme

continued

when i mentioned a third party you gave me the old 2 party bullshit about how thats all we have so live with it.....now you are singing a different tune...glad you wised up....

You framed this all wrong, you're not being honest....I was "wise" enough to know that only one of two parties had a chance at winning the 2020 election. You thought it was still a good idea to vote for Mickey Mouse for some bizarre reason...Remember now?
unlike you i wont vote for the so called lessor of 2 evils,you are still voting for shit.....unlike you i wont vote for a piece of shit just because he might be a tad better than the other piece of shit......do you remember that?....of course you dont....

Yeah, yeah....I’m looking forward to your bitching about $5-$6 fuel, open borders, free shit for Mexico...etc etc
that has been happening in the state you live in....yet you still live there....
Harry Balls...I live here because I live on the beach, because I own lots of real estate, because I have businesses, because I have kids in school....I don't live here because I want to live here among all these disgusting fucks.

I guess that Nationalist party won't either. Though I'm assuming elections won't mean much to a party like that either. The Republican party should run away from people like you as quickly as possible and come up with a better platform than white grievance.

Having the balls to recognize that a dark country full of faggots and weirdos is a bad thing is hardly "white grievance". Ofcourse you could show us some data that proves that a nation full of dark people, faggots and weirdos is a good thing and we'd all get on board...BUT, we both know there is no such data....is there?
surada

When today's liberals grow old and see their offspring (the few that survive the first 30 days) wallowing in their own excrement, groping to reach the government teat for a few drops of food will they still be proud.

Probably not. Face the reality that they have no thoughts other than what they've been told to think. Well, OK, not just that. Of course there's the ever-present: "ME ME Me Me Me me me m....mmmmmmm.................."

Having the balls to recognize that a dark country full of faggots and weirdos is a bad thing is hardly "white grievance". Ofcourse you could show us some data that proves that a nation full of dark people, faggots and weirdos is a good thing and we'd all get on board...BUT, we both know there is no such data....is there?
surada

That's exactly white grievance.

Germany is better off now than when it tried to shrink it's gene pool and even became more diverse with sexuality. Before that they kind of fucked themselves over. The United States is also much more wealthy now with a higher standard of living when it became more diverse and stopped owning each other.

I can't think of any country steeped in white grievance and homophobia is better than us. Russia? A bunch of drunk clowns with dash cams. You should move there.

Harry Balls...I live here because I live on the beach, because I own lots of real estate, because I have businesses, because I have kids in school....I don't live here because I want to live here among all these disgusting fucks.
so what?.....you have high gas prices,open borders and free shit for Mexicans there right?.....i experienced that shit just like you by living there.....so why would i bitch about something that has already been going on?...

Mr Trump...please announce the launch of the American Nationalist Party on the steps of Congress right after you bitch-slap the filth in DC yet again.

Forum List

Back