Conservatives, do you agree with Ron Desantis' (R-FL) decision to close bars?

Do you agree with Desantis' reversal?

• I agree with Desantis

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • I disagree with Desantis. We must be "liberated"

Votes: 7 53.8%

• Total voters

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
Question to conservatives. The past few months, you strongly called for reopening businesses such as bars and everything else.
Republican governor Ron Desantis of Florida opened/liberated bars, but now he has decided to close/subjugate bar owners again.
Do you agree with Desantis' decision?

This troll pos posted the same thing about TX yesterday and when he didn't get the result he wanted, the scumbag just started to spew his bs.

Last edited:
Question to conservatives. The past few months, you strongly called for reopening businesses such as bars and everything else.
Republican governor Ron Desantis of Florida opened/liberated bars, but now he has decided to close/subjugate bar owners again.

People know the risks. You leftists have been rioting for a month and have caused a MASSIVE spike. You and the little Goebbels of the Democrat Media Complex have said that the virus won't infect anyone looting, raping, or burning, but the virus isn't woke after all. Bars are not a concern, democrat rioters are the concern.

DeSantis has no choice at the moment. They gambled on damning the torpedos and opening back up without strict guidelines in place and now they're paying for it. Can't be in a crowded space having drinks or eating a meal right now. Too easy to spread the virus...mostly by people who are asymptomatic and are passing it along without even knowing it.

DeSantis has no choice at the moment. They gambled on damning the torpedos and opening back up without strict guidelines in place and now they're paying for it. Can't be in a crowded space having drinks or eating a meal right now. Too easy to spread the virus...mostly by people who are asymptomatic and are passing it along without even knowing it.

Opening up has nothing to do with the spikes.

You Communists and your massive riots are the cause of that.

I guess the virus isn't as woke as you Maoists claimed? Hey you're democrats, you lie, it's what you do, it's all you do.

People should have the opportunity to use their own judgement about this. Some wimpy ass political hack who turns out to be a liberal governor should not have unilateral power over anyone's constitutional freedoms. And why should the liberals be upset if thousands of conservatives get COVID and die? I always thought that was their masterplan.

For a short time, why not.. it’s only bars were 50% Are there sales are consumption of alcohol

I guess the virus isn't as woke as you Maoists claimed? Hey you're democrats, you lie, it's what you do, it's all you do.
"Facing a surge of new coronavirus cases, Texas Gov. Greg Abbott expressed regret for allowing bars to reopen so early, saying Friday that he did not realize how fast the virus would spread.
“If I could go back and redo anything, it probably would have been to slow down the opening of bars, now seeing the aftermath of how quickly the coronavirus spreads in the bar setting,” Abbott said in an evening interview with KVIA in El Paso.

For the third day in a row, the United States set a single-day record for new cases, with 44,702 reported Friday. Thirteen states set their own records for the average number of new cases reported over the past seven days."

No the protests were not the reason for the spike. As I've pointed out before, most protestors were wearing masks. It was people not observing rudimentary safety precautions over Memorial Day weekend and the week after. They just went out and behaved like there was no pandemic. Back to normal. The virus can take up to two weeks to incubate. What you're seeing in the rise in cases is the result of people being out and about with no safety in mind in states like Florida, Texas, Arizona, and Georgia that didn't issue clear guidelines. Now before you squawk, California (with its Democratic governor) is seeing the same thing...due to the sheer number of people..who also didn't heed the guidelines...and you can send some of that blame Newsom's way. He didn't drop the iron fist like Cuomo did in NY.

As a side note, you right wingers need to stop with the "ists" labeling everytime you throw a temper tantrum. I'm starting to think the entirety of the right is completely out of ideas and common sense.

"Facing a surge of new coronavirus cases, Texas Gov. Greg Abbott expressed regret for allowing bars to reopen so early, saying Friday that he did not realize how fast the virus would spread.
“If I could go back and redo anything, it probably would have been to slow down the opening of bars, now seeing the aftermath of how quickly the coronavirus spreads in the bar setting,” Abbott said in an evening interview with KVIA in El Paso.

For the third day in a row, the United States set a single-day record for new cases, with 44,702 reported Friday. Thirteen states set their own records for the average number of new cases reported over the past seven days."

Right comrade;

1593268047955.png

1593268063907.png

democrats be like, weze be spreadin da 'Rona muthafucka

You did not arrest the rioters. You even promoted it. This nation deserves devastation.

Thousands of people rioting isn’t a cause for a spike in The Rona...but a Trump rally is.

Liberals are such lying sacks of shit.

No the protests were not the reason for the spike. As I've pointed out before, most protestors were wearing masks. It was people not observing rudimentary safety precautions over Memorial Day weekend and the week after. They just went out and behaved like there was no pandemic. Back to normal. The virus can take up to two weeks to incubate. What you're seeing in the rise in cases is the result of people being out and about with no safety in mind in states like Florida, Texas, Arizona, and Georgia that didn't issue clear guidelines. Now before you squawk, California (with its Democratic governor) is seeing the same thing...due to the sheer number of people..who also didn't heed the guidelines...and you can send some of that blame Newsom's way. He didn't drop the iron fist like Cuomo did in NY.

As a side note, you right wingers need to stop with the "ists" labeling everytime you throw a temper tantrum. I'm starting to think the entirety of the right is completely out of ideas and common sense.

Oh, we believe you,

1593268143805.png

The Wuhan be woke.

1593268184782.png

Sho nuff not be spreading

1593268236683.png

Masks are irrelevant, but more of you Stalinist rioters don't have them than do.

1593268308761.png

Nah, it's 5 guys at a bar getting a beer.

Fake news

Forum List

Back