Is Nikki Haley Setting Herself Up To Be The GOP's Hillary Clinton?

She is painting a very unflattering picture of herself in her nasty, clench jawed campaign of bashing Trump. Maybe she's planning on switching to the Democratic Party.
NIkki Haley is the last gasp, the dying breath, of the Party of Reagan. Once she withdraws from the race, the Party of Reagan is officially dead, and the Republican Party has completed its transformation to the Party of Trump.

1709139265613.jpeg

Nikki will be able to live high on the hog as a political pundit for the main stream media after the election.

NIkki Haley is the last gasp, the dying breath, of the Party of Reagan. Once she withdraws from the race, the Party of Reagan is officially dead, and the Republican Party has completed its transformation to the Party of Trump.

View attachment 909795
The Party of Regan was over when Regan left office.

The parallels are certainly interesting.

A large part of right-leaners can't stand her.

For some reason she thinks it's "her turn".

She has a holier than thou deep state attitude.

Mean acting......Though like Hillary I don't think it's a act.

She never saw a donation nickel that she didn't think she has a right to.
I think you're being way too critical of Haley here. I like her but have been annoyed when she started being borderline dishonest in her politicking which is typical of pretty much everybody running for office these days. I don't see her as having the skill set, insights, vision, or determination to accomplish great things for America that Trump does even though his mouth can be annoying too. Her mantra of "we need somebody who can win" is almost laughable considering how poorly she is doing with Republicans, even those in her own state.

But she is on record that if Trump is the nominee she will support him. That says a lot for her integrity and I'll forgive her for some over the top political rhetoric on the campaign trail. (If I didn't do that, I wouldn't be able to support anybody.)

View attachment 909795
The way Reagan got rolled by the dems on immigration back then makes me miss him a lot less.....Right there is a object lesson why you never treat with dems.....And they were far and away a better class of dems back then.

Still and all they wanted immigration for the same reasons they want it today.

The way Reagan got rolled by the dems on immigration back then makes me miss him a lot less.....Right there is a object lesson why you never treat with dems.....And they were far and away a better class of dems back then.

Still and all they wanted immigration for the same reasons they want it today.
The republicans that were still in office after Regan left office allowed the rolling to happen.

Nikki is taking a page out of the Pat Buchanan playbook. Run an insurgent campaign. She is giving Trump a bloody nose just like Buchanan gave one to GHWB. You have to face the facts. There is a sizable percentage of the GOP who do not want Trump.
Nimarata Randhawa is a piss-ant crawling up an elephant's leg with rape on its mind.

President Trump is the elephant in this analogy, just to hold your hand all the way through it....

That was local decision, not to prosecute or enforce their laws, and it was wrong. You expected more. I don't blame you. Prosecuting the attackers on the Capital was correct.
Never said otherwise, odd that you would try to frame it as though I was opposed to prosecuting them…

Never said otherwise, odd that you would try to frame it as though I was opposed to prosecuting them…
How flamed you, or do you just require pampering? Maybe the Nikki Haley thing just has you upset.

That was local decision, not to prosecute or enforce their laws, and it was wrong. You expected more. I don't blame you. Prosecuting the attackers on the Capital was correct.
Prosecuting those that actually attacked police or vandalized things at the Capital is correct. Prosecuting those that simply walked into the Capital while Cops were holding the doors open is wrong.

Is Nikki Haley Setting Herself Up To Be The GOP's Hillary Clinton?​

She's going to wake up every morning in a puddle of vodka infused vomit?

Prosecuting those that actually attacked police or vandalized things at the Capital is correct. Prosecuting those that simply walked into the Capital while Cops were holding the doors open is wrong.
Can you name people who did nothing other than walk in and were prosecuted?

Forum List

Back