Is Nikki Haley Setting Herself Up To Be The GOP's Hillary Clinton?

Does she have any kills yet?

nikki haley love this part warmonger.jpg

Nikki is taking a page out of the Pat Buchanan playbook. Run an insurgent campaign. She is giving Trump a bloody nose just like Buchanan gave one to GHWB. You have to face the facts. There is a sizable percentage of the GOP who do not want Trump.

Nikki is taking a page out of the Pat Buchanan playbook. Run an insurgent campaign. She is giving Trump a bloody nose just like Buchanan gave one to GHWB. You have to face the facts. There is a sizable percentage of the GOP who do not want Trump.
Her candidacy is kind of a mystery. I wonder if she (vastly) underestimated Trump's power in the party. Then she waits until it's just the two of them before she starts hammering him in earnest?

Plus, if she's staying in just in case his legal issues bring him down, surely Vivek and/or DeSantis would jump back in and grab the nomination away from her. She has said many bad things about Dear Leader, and there's no way his flock will forgive her for that.

Talk about "misreading the room". She should have waited.

Haley has bashed patriotic Americans that were at the 1/6 rally.
So she does not approve of low self control partisan asshole, making an attack on the Capital to overturn an election, and maybe hangs a vp or other elected official. The vast majority of American don't either. It just a small minority that do.

Buchanan ran an actual insurgent campaign....Nimrod is running for the old neocon power structure, that made Trump look like a reasonable option.

If anyone here is in the role of Buchanan, it's Trump.

So she does not approve of low self control partisan asshole, making an attack on the Capital to overturn an election, and maybe hangs a vp or other elected official. The vast majority of American don't either. It just a small minority that do.
No it is not a small minority.

She is painting a very unflattering picture of herself in her nasty, clench jawed campaign of bashing Trump. Maybe she's planning on switching to the Democratic Party.

Funny how protesters react violently when you throw flash grenades into the middle of a packed crowd.

Gotta say it, Odd Dude. I don't always agree with you, but you are bygod entertaining in showing your opinion. That's worth a heck of a lot, on this board, in my member opinion.:cool:

Nobody was going to “hang” anyone you little snowflake…it was a prop…

Now, I for one don’t like what happened on J6 anymore than I liked the “summer of love”… But, if you look, most of the leftists that rioted that summer, never spent a minute in jail, and they caused billions $ damage, and actually murdered people…

But, that’s ok with you.

The parallels are certainly interesting.

A large part of right-leaners can't stand her.

For some reason she thinks it's "her turn".

She has a holier than thou deep state attitude.

Mean acting......Though like Hillary I don't think it's a act.

She never saw a donation nickel that she didn't think she has a right to.

There's another parallel between Nikki and Hillary: They both speak in short, one sentence cliches that read like bumper stickers.

Listening to either one of them speak is like fingernails on a chalkboard to me.

Nobody was going to “hang” anyone you little snowflake…it was a prop…

Now, I for one don’t like what happened on J6 anymore than I liked the “summer of love”… But, if you look, most of the leftists that rioted that summer, never spent a minute in jail, and they caused billions $ damage, and actually murdered people…

But, that’s ok with you.
That was local decision, not to prosecute or enforce their laws, and it was wrong. You expected more. I don't blame you. Prosecuting the attackers on the Capital was correct.

She's setting herself up for 2028, as being the voice of reason, after the GOP's coming 2024 electoral collapse.

Trump-cult-losers / Jan-6-excusing-traitors are a minority. Catering to such America-haters would destroy any long-term presidential chances.

Forum List

Back