Is nancy pelosi losing it? We all know she is.....

BC9E1092-F770-49BB-9A19-268B91641A3E.gif

Alcohol, drugs, dementia, Alzheimer’s,demon possession. She’s a poster child.
Idk what the problem is. I've seen a few slip ups but she's running the house pretty well. Certainly she's no worse than the unstable non-genious trump making up words and being generally ignorant.

Alcohol, drugs, dementia, Alzheimer’s,demon possession. She’s a poster child.
Idk what the problem is. I've seen a few slip ups but she's running the house pretty well. Certainly she's no worse than the unstable non-genious trump making up words and being generally ignorant.

Saying she's made a few slip ups is like calling the sinking of the Titanic was a lil boating accident.

She is most certainly far worse than trump and almost anyone else in that cesspool of politicians.

You spelled genius wrong. Given the context, it made me snicker.

So how does a crazy, old demented nutso woman beat the crap out of Trump on his border wall?

Trump is sticking that border wall up nancy's ass......

Yup and she didn't beat him. He beat her. She ended up sending 1 billion or better for the wall. He'll get the rest.

Its the same wall she voted for a few years ago. Guess her dementia doesn't allow her to remember she wanted a wall.

She's always been kinda out there, her and Uncle Joe. I recall the famous "we have to pass it so we can find out what's in it" nonsense.
She was right, we passed it and Republicans still don't know what's in it...
I am certain Pelosi and Reid received many emails by irate citizens being reamed by the penalty massive increases in health insurance prices with high deductibles. And not a word from both of them. Not a word.

So how does a crazy, old demented nutso woman beat the crap out of Trump on his border wall?

Yup and she didn't beat him. He beat her. She ended up sending 1 billion or better for the wall. He'll get the rest.

Its the same wall she voted for a few years ago. Guess her dementia doesn't allow her to remember she wanted a wall.
Spending money on border security is not the same as a stupid wall that will do nothing and is un American and probably an environmental disaster... Super dupe.

Spending money on border security is not the same as a stupid wall that will do nothing and is un American and probably an environmental disaster... Super dupe.

Walls work. Ask Israel. Oh and ask Pelousy. She has a wall around her property. No illegals get in.

Super dope.

Pelosi has been a lying crook and a despicable demagogue her whole life.
Somehow she became a multi-millionaire from "serving" the public.

She's always been kinda out there, her and Uncle Joe. I recall the famous "we have to pass it so we can find out what's in it" nonsense.
I am certain Pelosi and Reid received many emails by irate citizens being reamed by the penalty massive increases in health insurance prices with high deductibles. And not a word from both of them. Not a word.
She be da swamp. Its not one on one between Trump and her. It is Trump versus most of D.C.
Let's see how many Democrats have been put into prison for corruption? Why don't you people wake up and smell the coffee? The GOP is the swamp, thanks for the meltdowns every time the GOP gets 8 years to wreck our economy and the world's...you live on an imaginary planet, super duper brain-washed functional moron.

Walls work. Ask Israel. Oh and ask Pelousy. She has a wall around her property. No illegals get in.

Super dope.
At the moment we have one-tenth the number of people coming in as we did 15 years ago, super dupe. There is no crisis and the wall will do nothing to stop them coming in, brainwashed functional moron.

I think the continuous SPANKINGS from President Trump have taken a toll…..

There are many more and more recent examples of her

Trump Derangement Syndrome out there…

I just grabbed this one….Feel free to post your own…

AOC ain't helping matters either:banana:

trying......so......hard.......:20:

Well at least you know how much the scam Republican system costs... I guess you expect a guaranteed health system to cost the same as the old garbage GOP scam system...not a word reported on Fox or Rush Limbaugh etc, you mean, Super Duper.

I think the continuous SPANKINGS from President Trump have taken a toll…..

There are many more and more recent examples of her

Trump Derangement Syndrome out there…

I just grabbed this one….Feel free to post your own…

AOC ain't helping matters either:banana:

You retards have been saying that for years and years. How’s that wall funding coming along?

Silly! Still waiting for Mexico to mail the check.

Super dope.
At the moment we have one-tenth the number of people coming in as we did 15 years ago, super dupe. There is no crisis and the wall will do nothing to stop them coming in, brainwashed functional moron.

We still have over 11 million illegals that cost we the tax payer billions every year.

You brainwashed, functional moron.

That Piglosi thing lost it the day it was born..........by exploding out of a man's chest at the dinner table just like Hilarious Hillary. Never have I seen two more violently, bloodthirsty, American-hating PROSTITUTION WHORES in the US government than these nightcrawling imitations of the female gender. It's an incarnation of pure evil.

That Piglosi thing lost it the day it was born..........by exploding out of a man's chest at the dinner table just like Hilarious Hillary. Never have I seen two more violently, bloodthirsty, American-hating PROSTITUTION WHORES in the US government than these nightcrawling imitations of the female gender. It's an incarnation of pure evil.
goodness, the amount of garbage hate character assassination propaganda you believe to get that crazy... Breaking for super dupes like you... Hillary and Obama and Democrats are honest, the GOP is the swamp,you know a million phony scandals that go nowhere in the real world of law enforcement and journalism. And no it is not a conspiracy, brainwashed functional ignoramus.

goodness, the amount of garbage hate character assassination propaganda you believe to get that crazy... Breaking for super dupes like you... Hillary and Obama and Democrats are honest, the GOP is the swamp,you know a million phony scandals that go nowhere in the real world of law enforcement and journalism. And no it is not a conspiracy, brainwashed functional ignoramus.

As a native SF'er, go to hell, punk! I EARNED the right to hate Piglosi and all the liberal whores like her for turning my once-jewel birth town into the open sewer it is today, punk! Your ignorant, sputtering little brain can't CONCEIVE of the various forms of damage these leftist Pelosi human tampons like yourself has caused my area, punk. I'll bet your punkass bitch self has never even been to the Bay Area. Punk.

Forum List

Back