Is my history presentation inaccurate or just boring or plain sucks?

Hahaha great comment man. I understand that and love the fact that not only I know the hard truth. You're so right. Maybe I should tell history on video at a titty bar. Hahaha
Man I will listen to a guy read Swedish dictionary if I'm lookin at titties.

Point of view with a static shot.
Ah thanks. I didn't know how to start so I just put the camera on and started walking through the woods. My second video I just said on the couch and put the video on and didn't prepare anything. I was thinking of just talking casually and straight would be real and sincere, but I guess when people are looking for information, they're just looking for no personality but just straight facts. I'll take that into consideration next video.

I don't know if I'm crazy, but I feel most people don't tell the full history of things. One group will leave out some things and the opposing group will leave out other things, there isn't much middle or nuance. This country is really focusing on slavery which is an interesting part of history but now they are forgetting other things in history that we're important as well. That kinda sucks.

For example if somebody wanted to tell a story about me and only mentioned that I had 3 DUIs but did not say that I quit drinking for 9 years and I'm doing better, they would only be looking at the negative side of things. It's messing up a lot of people's prospective of America and making them feel bad or hate rather than respect for history.
A lot of bits in history out there that many have no clue about. I'm sure that they are good and bad in it all through time and seasons.

Per hate of America; if it was truly so hated there wouldn't be so many wouldn't be trying to get in to live here. Per the times and seasons in change its a power struggle across the globe not just here. Hopefully the people will be able to overcome all the evil throughout the world that is being pushed on them.

Man I will listen to a guy read Swedish dictionary if I'm lookin at titties.
I really appreciate everyone's feedback on here though. I really don't know if I'm doing the right things. My friends won't tell me the truth, of course my friends will tell me that I did a good job, but somehow I got two thumbs down. Freaks me out.

Ah thanks. I didn't know how to start so I just put the camera on and started walking through the woods. My second video I just said on the couch and put the video on and didn't prepare anything. I was thinking of just talking casually and straight would be real and sincere, but I guess when people are looking for information, they're just looking for no personality but just straight facts. I'll take that into consideration next video.

A lot of bits in history out there that many have no clue about. I'm sure that they are good and bad in it all through time and seasons.

Per hate of America; if it was truly so hated there wouldn't be so many wouldn't be trying to get in to live here. Per the times and seasons in change its a power struggle across the globe not just here. Hopefully the people will be able to overcome all the evil throughout the world that is being pushed on them.
Truth. But I hear it on the radio and I hear it on TV and I hear it in the streets and I heard it's taught in schools and on YouTube and on news radio, so I thought if there is a voice that I just haven't found, I would make my own that perhaps others can find.

I listen to a podcast just a couple days ago from a couple guys that talked about how Christopher Columbus was a racist misogynist killer that was all these other bad things as well, and I commented on the guys channel and asked him for empirical data on straight sources about Christopher Columbus raping somebody or killing somebody but I haven't got a response from them. So I am going to do an episode on Christopher Columbus eventually and if anybody comments and tries to teach me something I would love the insight.

I was once a Radio/TV/Film/Theater production and performer while dabbling in the dark arts of photojournalism AKA the Hideous Bitch Goddess.

Again, JMO but I believe cell phones and social media have transformed people into narcissistic self-absorbed unthinking dolts. So if something doesn't provide immediate gratification in one form or another it's ignored.
Yes of course. You're so right about that. There's always some women dressed in a bikini in my news feed. I never click on them because I know that it's just about the way a girl looks. And if I click on a girl in a bikini then my news feed will think that I like that and it will constantly send me more of it. I like women but I don't want to watch girls do a little dance on YouTube shorts all day or tic tac

Try learning how to make YouTube instructional videos from the experts...

I really appreciate everyone's feedback on here though. I really don't know if I'm doing the right things. My friends won't tell me the truth, of course my friends will tell me that I did a good job, but somehow I got two thumbs down. Freaks me out.
Them waters are packed with fish.

You gotta either out perform through production value or go for the gimmick view.

Now, if this were 8 or 9 years ago I would recommend an 'alternative' history channel where you delve into scandalous, or controversial topics.

You could have gone for topics like

"Martin Luther King--Where the white bitches at?"

or

"Hitler--Putting the Fash, in fashion."

BUUUUUT...YT will block you these days for anything that is not in line with their communist dialectic.

What they won't block you for, is tits and ass.

So...yeah

Try learning how to make YouTube instructional videos from the experts...

The guys at work and I are talking about doing that. We do construction. Carpentry. Interesting, but not as much as history. I did a travel channel that tanked too. But that was mostly a memoir for my friends and family to see.

You gotta either out perform through production value or go for the gimmick view.

Now, if this were 8 or 9 years ago I would recommend an 'alternative' history channel where you delve into scandalous, or controversial topics.

or

BUUUUUT...YT will block you these days for anything that is not in line with their communist dialectic.

So...yeah
Tits and ass it is then!!! Haha .... Yes I thought about how people want to be controversial and wild, but then I thought about just being factual and bringing up many points of empirical data not for persuasion but for a bigger perspective of whatever in history. I guess people are looking for persuasion rather than boring facts. Titty bar, here I come

or

So...yeah
I was thinking that I might get flagged at some point for giving some historical perspective. I don't know but I will let everybody know if I do. If I continue the channel. I don't know if I sound or look stupid. Nervous in camera I guess.

I was thinking that I might get flagged at some point for giving some historical perspective. I don't know but I will let everybody know if I do. If I continue the channel. I don't know if I sound or look stupid. Nervous in camera I guess.

If you're nervous in front of cam you can always wear a disguise or outfit.

Also use an alias and tie the channel around it.

Karl K. King's Historical Perspective.

1634832024659.png

Lots of avenues.

Forum List

Back