CDZ Is Medical Care a Human/Social Right?

Oh no. I'm definitely pro abortion. We need an abortion clinic on every street corner in the black hoods and Latino barrio.
Your mother should be fined for having brought you to term, boy.

Racism such as yours is not tolerated in person, which is why you ONLY deliver it from behind a computer, like the snivelling ill-raised genetically-inadequate little piece of drek you are. Another cowardly incel trying to be someone online.

You shut your mouth, boy

If healthcare is supposed to be free, then have doctors and nurses work for free. If school is supposed to be free, then teachers should work for free....See how that works...
How about you attempt to make a cogent and intelligent well-reasoned comment for a change. See how that works.

If healthcare is supposed to be free, then have doctors and nurses work for free. If school is supposed to be free, then teachers should work for free....See how that works...
You don’t have the social right to have professionals protect your property paid for by the rest of us but guess what? Police service is provided to you by the rest of us. People have more use for healthcare than police protection during their lives.

I'm with Tipsycatlover on this......no such thing as "social rights", except "you have the right to remain silent".

If a state government decides they want to have a gov't funded medical center or clinics, thats all on them. Of course, they ARE using OUR money for it. But plenty of "no pay" places are funded by private entities, companies, and organizations. You just have to get off your lazy ass and go find one.

Can you imagine the taxes we would have to pay in order to have "free" healthcare in this country???
How much in taxes would we have to pay? Do you have any clue? How do you think it all gets paid for right now?

Your mother should be fined for having brought you to term, boy.

Racism such as yours is not tolerated in person, which is why you ONLY deliver it from behind a computer, like the snivelling ill-raised genetically-inadequate little piece of drek you are. Another cowardly incel trying to be someone online.

You shut your mouth, boy
Tough shit. You don't like it, go find a corner and jerk off until your brain ejaculates.

I'm not a boy so my ass isn't something you can fantasize about.

You don’t have the social right to have professionals protect your property paid for by the rest of us but guess what? Police service is provided to you by the rest of us. People have more use for healthcare than police protection during their lives.
Police don't protect property. That's not their job.

Exactly their job.
No. It isn't. The Supreme Court has held so several times. The job of the police is to investigate crimes and arrest perpetrators.

No. It isn't. The Supreme Court has held so several times. The job of the police is to investigate crimes and arrest perpetrators.
News flash. That protects you and your property.

No. Why would you want to?
What... why would not want too?

Hypothetical, if we did find a cure and vaccine for breast cancer. And let's say that the cost of the total research combined, plus manufacturing, distribution, and administration made the individual payment $500,000.00. No mark up at all. Should we not find a way to get this to every woman that want to take it?

What... why would not want too?

Hypothetical, if we did find a cure and vaccine for breast cancer. And let's say that the cost of the total research combined, plus manufacturing, distribution, and administration made the individual payment $500,000.00. No mark up at all. Should we not find a way to get this to every woman that want to take it?
Make it available to every man and woman that wants to take it. That's not the same thing as free.

First a little background on myself. Raised conservative, but feel that Libertarian really is how I identify currently. With that said, yes, I'm for the free market, capitalism, small government, personal freedoms, liberty, as little taxes as possible, etc. But I also realize that there will always be a need for social programs, so that's where I tend to disagree with the Libertarian viewpoint.

The Declaration of Independence provides us with Life, Liberty and Pursuit of happiness as unalienable rights.
If Life is a right within our society, shouldn't those technologies and medicines that provide and extend life be offered with no cost? Are we as a society looking at medical care, from all political sides, through the wrong lens. If we agree that life is a right, those medicines and technologies that can enhance, cure and extend, should be a right provided to the citizens rather than being a commodity to exchange.

As much money as we spend and give away, I really feel that this country can create a healthcare system, private/public/hybrid, that could be free to all.

I too am a Conservative with Libertarian leanings.

I have a different view point.

My view point is simple; I'll pay my bills and you pay yours.

I should not be responsible to pay your health care bills. That is your responsibility.

Health care is just like any other commodity. If you want it then go out and make money to pay for it.

There are plenty of people who have provided for themselves, but will incur a catastrophic medical event that can financially ruin them. Someone else who has more financial means has the same catastrophic medical event and can afford the treatments has more of a right to life because they may have been smarter, or more educated, more financially savy, or even perhaps... luckier
In a word… YES.

Life is not fair. Never has been and never should be. Deal with it folks.

Make it available to every man and woman that wants to take it. That's not the same thing as free.
Wat?

That sure as hell is the same as making it free.

Somebody has to pay for it and if you don't pay then somebody else has to.

Forum List

Back