Is Kyle Rittenhouse fit for the running for Vice President?

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
Sure he's young, but overall he strikes me as functional, caring, balls, and fit to mature. Before you decide consider who is POTUS and VP today. The POTUS is useless & dangerous, he only says what's written for him & has the disposition of a used car salesman. Plus he has dementia. And the Vice President just giggles.

Kyle for Vice POTUS?

Last edited:
Sure he's young, but overall he strikes me as functional, caring, balls, and fit to mature. Before you decide consider who is POTUS and VP today. The POTUS is useless & dangerous, he only says what's written for him & has the disposition of a used car salesman. Plus he has dementia. And the Vice President just giggles.

Kyle of Vice POTUS?
Are you THAT stupid? You must be 35 years old to be Vice President. I'd say he has a long wait! Dumbass! Slept through your civics classes again. Try reading your US Constitution.

On the Tucker Carlson show, Kyle Rittenhouse said he was a BLM supporter and that he only killed whites.

Not sure if that will help or hurt him. What do you think?

On the Tucker Carlson show, Kyle Rittenhouse said he was a BLM supporter and that he only killed whites.

Not sure if that will help or hurt him. What do you think?
Killed a Pedophile, that right there, he gets my vote. I also believe in the death penalty phase, instead of incarceration..

Are you THAT stupid? You must be 35 years old to be Vice President. I'd say he has a long wait! Dumbass! Slept through your civics classes again. Try reading your US Constitution.

Shouldn't we change that and provide a maturity test instead? How do you think Xiden & the giggler would do on said test, without cheating I mean?

The fact that Rittenhouse did what he did showed a lack of maturity. The boy is an idiot, let's not make him a hero.
Rittenhouse is a great American Hero.

If maturity is important to you, how do you explain The Giggler as our VP?

Incidentally, speak of maturity, why does Biden often tell little girls they've matured? Confession of a pedophile?

Too late for that, Tax Man was actually aborted.

You mean like Trump is facing SERIOUS civil cases? Those kind of serious cases?

I don't think you understand the full extent of what trump is facing.

Nor do you understand that the families of the people Rittenhouse killed have filed.

He will face civil cases.

Rittenhouse is a great American Hero.

If maturity is important to you, how do you explain The Giggler as our VP?

Incidentally, speak of maturity, why does Biden often tell little girls they've matured? Confession of a pedophile?

Maturity is not driving from another town to buy a gun in order to look for a fight. Rittenhouse is no hero. He didn't save anybody from anything.

Forum List

Back