Is Kyle Rittenhouse fit for the running for Vice President?

Sure he's young, but overall he strikes me as functional, caring, balls, and fit to mature. Before you decide consider who is POTUS and VP today. The POTUS is useless & dangerous, he only says what's written for him & has the disposition of a used car salesman. Plus he has dementia. And the Vice President just giggles.

Kyle for Vice POTUS?
can’t be worse then what we have now

The fact that Rittenhouse did what he did showed a lack of maturity. The boy is an idiot, let's not make him a hero.
The left has already declared who the Kenosha heroes are, and as usual, they picked pieces of shit.

FElJL5nXMAMj9KZ.jpeg

I think any civil case against Rittenhouse will be laughed out of court.
I don't think so. The claim of self defense was really weak. You don't get to kill a man, run down the street, trip and fall because you're being chased by people who saw you kill a man then turn around and shoot 2 more people and claim you are acting in self defense. Had he not killed the first guy he would not have been chased. When the first guy was running up on him, why didn't he throw a puch. He would have knocked the guy out. And then there is the issue of why the guy was running at him in the first place. That didn't happen to anyone else and other men were there with arms.

Actually Rittenhouse is the peice of shit. He killed 2 people.
Killing people makes you a piece of shit? how many people do you think presidents and senators have killed?

Xiden killed 13 just a few months ago

On the Tucker Carlson show, Kyle Rittenhouse said he was a BLM supporter and that he only killed whites.

Not sure if that will help or hurt him. What do you think?

Supporting BLM would be a minus in the GOP. For dems, they eat that shit up.

Killing people makes you a piece of shit? how many people do you think presidents and senators have killed?

Xiden killed 13 just a few months ago
Biden did not kill anyone.

I don't think so. The claim of self defense was really weak. You don't get to kill a man, run down the street, trip and fall because you're being chased by people who saw you kill a man then turn around and shoot 2 more people and claim you are acting in self defense. Had he not killed the first guy he would not have been chased. When the first guy was running up on him, why didn't he throw a puch. He would have knocked the guy out. And then there is the issue of why the guy was running at him in the first place. That didn't happen to anyone else and other men were there with arms.
Is that true, or did you see it on CNN?

Trick question.

Why don't you say what really happened?

Forum List

Back