Is Kirston Powers becoming a conservative?

I'm not an atheist. I just don't care either way. I don't think he's real but I dont know for sure.

As to her beauty, not my fault YOU find issues with the attractiveness of others. I'm a NORMAL human male. I can't help but notice. But don't let me knock you off your horse good sir.

There you go....being disingenuous again. I think you know that I am mocking you and others for the apparent need to comment on the woman's appearance in a thread about her political views.

But....in character for you....which is less than honest....you play your silly game. Pretending that my comments are something else. Nice work.

I forgot, all lib women are supposed to be ugly old hack/dykes

They are?

I've always enjoyed her straightforward approach to things.

And yes, she does seem to be shifting. However, I suspect some of it has to do with Obama and his totally corrupt bunch of lying assholes in the White House.

Kristen has never been one to put up with B.S. like that.

KNB can suck it.
i can handle honest liberals who call a spade a spade when it comes to the corruption in Obama's regime. It is rare to find a liberal criticizing anything Obama does - especially the liberal press. In fact, they never have to this date. Something is wrong when the press refuses to find any fault.

Plenty of folks on the other side of the aisle fit this description as well.

Myself included, during the Bush years.

I've always enjoyed her straightforward approach to things.

And yes, she does seem to be shifting. However, I suspect some of it has to do with Obama and his totally corrupt bunch of lying assholes in the White House.

Kristen has never been one to put up with B.S. like that.

KNB can suck it.
i can handle honest liberals who call a spade a spade when it comes to the corruption in Obama's regime. It is rare to find a liberal criticizing anything Obama does - especially the liberal press. In fact, they never have to this date. Something is wrong when the press refuses to find any fault.

Liberals criticize things that Obama does or doesn't do all the tine. Don't they? Why not tell that dude that he was not correct?

The corruption charges are unfounded. Why not demand that charges be brought?

Last edited:
Doing battle?

Not.

She has been a punching bag for the hosts. She dutifully shuts her trap whenever Bill O raises his hand to silence her.

That....and every now and then she says something really sappy and stupid.....to give you dummies the impression that liberals are all stupid like her.

This us a proven formula at FOX. The only people who don't see it are the dummies it is designed to fool.

God forbid someone on the left thinks, acts or does anything different than whats "expected" of them.

Idiot

I will overlook the god reference from an Athiest.......

I have no problem with people having a variety of positions on issues, Gramps. My problem with Kirsten Powers is her being a willing stooge.

Barack Obama was not "expected" to go to town using drone strikes to dispatch assholes without trials.....but he did. I'm still with him on most issues. It isn't the disagreement....it's the intent.

If Kirsten Powers didn't intend to play into the hands of FOX news at the expense of her credibility....I wouldn't care either way.

But....let's not forget...she's A-1 Prime ladymeat........right?

I don't think you're very bright. No offense.

God forbid someone on the left thinks, acts or does anything different than whats "expected" of them.

Idiot

I have no problem with people having a variety of positions on issues, Gramps. My problem with Kirsten Powers is her being a willing stooge.

Barack Obama was not "expected" to go to town using drone strikes to dispatch assholes without trials.....but he did. I'm still with him on most issues. It isn't the disagreement....it's the intent.

If Kirsten Powers didn't intend to play into the hands of FOX news at the expense of her credibility....I wouldn't care either way.

Is that right?

Something tells me that you'll have a change of heart sometime soon.

Is that right?

Something tells me that you'll have a change of heart sometime soon.

You really believe she is saying what Fox tells her to say?

Liberals criticize things that Obama does or doesn't do all the tine. Don't they? Why not tell that dude that he was not correct?

Some do...and he said he respected them. What is there to correct?

Both sides somehow get the idea that defending the man...be it Bush or Obama...and their decisions is more important than defending the principles the defenders supposedly hold dear.

Remember transparency? Supposedly that was important. What happened?

And for those of us that supported Bush...smaller government! Fiscal responsibility! Where did those ideals get off to?

Mark my words, the Obamabots will drop Obama just like Bush was dropped.

Both sides somehow get the idea that defending the man...be it Bush or Obama...and their decisions is more important than defending the principles the defenders supposedly hold dear.

And for those of us that supported Bush...smaller government! Fiscal responsibility! Where did those ideals get off to?

He said it was rare. It is not rare.

Your last point.....we are not in agreement. Bush was special.

He said it was rare. It is not rare.

Your last point.....we are not in agreement. Bush was special.

Bush wasn't special. It just appears that way because you're an ignorant uninformed lib.

Kirsten's leaning towards Independent happened about 4 years ago.
That's for those of you who don't actually pay attention when FoxNews is on.

Am I witnessing a transformation before my very eyes?

I remember her being a defiant liberal. But the more I listen to her the more she sounds like her positions are changing.

If so I'm good with one more hottie on the conservative side

She is changing. But still a moderate. Probably an independent these days as so many on the left are becoming. I like her. :thup:

I do too. I don't watch her much but run across channel suffering

Doing battle?

Not.

She has been a punching bag for the hosts. She dutifully shuts her trap whenever Bill O raises his hand to silence her.

That....and every now and then she says something really sappy and stupid.....to give you dummies the impression that liberals are all stupid like her.

This us a proven formula at FOX. The only people who don't see it are the dummies it is designed to fool.
You're referring to O'Reilly's O-Spin zone. He does that to everyone. He's obnoxious.
Powers is an analyst on several FNC programs. Watch a little more before you spout uninformed opinions.

I've seen enough. She is a prop. It's obvious.
Obviously you don't watch enough because you don't know what you're talking about. You must only like left wing propaganda.

There you go....being disingenuous again. I think you know that I am mocking you and others for the apparent need to comment on the woman's appearance in a thread about her political views.

But....in character for you....which is less than honest....you play your silly game. Pretending that my comments are something else. Nice work.

I forgot, all lib women are supposed to be ugly old hack/dykes

They are?
Yeah. They beat their husbands into submission and even dye their hair gray because they believe they are beyond human nature and that men are only attracted to young women because they're conditioned to.
Pass the granola.

I don't think anyone even knows her except for wingnuts. You all are attempting to typecast her as some sort of moderate for what reason? Do you think Democrats would allow some nobody to speak for them just because the person is portrayed as a moderate?

Sorry, only right wingers fall for stuff like that.

I don't think anyone even knows her except for wingnuts. You all are attempting to typecast her as some sort of moderate for what reason? Do you think Democrats would allow some nobody to speak for them just because the person is portrayed as a moderate?

Now I get it.. that phrase.... 'What difference does it make'?

She's hawwwt

-Geaux

Now I get it.. that phrase.... 'What difference does it make'?

She's hawwwt

-Geaux

No accounting for taste. All of the Fox News women have that same 80s kind of look.

Forum List

Back